NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
SS isn't nearly as popular as Patreon, nor has as much reaching.
That being said, I have a SS page too. Right now it works only as an alternative to people that don't like Patreon.

If push comes to shove, I'll have to do something about it.
Right now tho, I just need to follow their ToS and not try my luck at them.
After all, it's their house, so I have to follow their rules.
A trick I plan on doing when I get around to making my own AVN (still planning, prob won't be until next year for the prologue) is release the first couple of vanilla versions on Patreon (but with no payment options other than $0) for advertising purposes and a demo. If they want the loli incest updates in v.2+ they will have to go SS and sub there if they want download links = free advertising and Patreon still doesn't get shit and technically still follows their ToS until they catch on and update it (by that point the advertising will have run it's course anyway). Quite a few developers (Inceton , Mr Dot off the top of my head) have implemented the same idea (for the ones that make more than 1 AVN at a time, the dime-a dozen vanillas on Patreon, caramels and chocolates on SS). I know a few :ROFLMAO:-worthy dev's that have made their AVN all-vanilla up until the final update, and then loaded it with all sorts of choice-optional loli and incest endings just as a middle- finger-while-going-out-the-door to Patreon (I'm assuming by that point their SS-only income was sufficient).

Last edited:

Heeeybabyyy

Jun 5, 2020
Hello friends, I am getting extraction errors on videos.rpa from the zip file I got off Anonfile. Is anyone else having the same issue?
Was gonna get it off Mega but browser crashed midway and now I am over quota so can't use that file to confirm either. :(

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Make a Subscribstar account? They don't care about content. Personally due to their stupid policies I got tired of Patreon's crap and now don't touch their site with a 10-foot pole for anything and have blacklisted their URL after moving all my subs to Subscribestar. No Subscribestar option = they lost my support. If everyone did that (not just AVN subs but every content category) maybe then they'd cave.
Patreon is significantly more popular of an option. Sure they can use Subscribestar and that's fine. But most people do not like having to use more than one platform for this sort of thing, so the creator would be sacrificing a good amount of income not utilizing Patreon right now.

And Subscribestar has a long way to go before it'll ever be a popular enough option to overtake Patreon in any significant way. And honestly, it's platform isn't set up that great at the moment and there's a lot of improvements they need to make.

And again, this specific problem that people are having with the incest only affects a statistically insignificant amount of creators. A 'unofficial' patch is just an easier way of just dealing with it.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

NicoGE

Jul 31, 2022
Hello friends, I am getting extraction errors on videos.rpa from the zip file I got off Anonfile. Is anyone else having the same issue?
Was gonna get it off Mega but browser crashed midway and now I am over quota so can't use that file to confirm either. :(
Same

May 20, 2020
I don't get why he's so upset that I didn't finish the game yet.
Honestly it's probably one of the many who have created nonsensical timelines on when you should be finished with your game, yet have little to no experience with the amount of time required to write the storyline, write the script, spell/grammar check the script, create the animations, write the code, debug, test, and ship it.

May 20, 2020
So, game devs, are you willing to quickly push out a game for me? I have 6 followers on twitter and can pay you in the all glorious "Exposure!" :D /s

I'm thinking some of them are thinking you're pulling in the money like Monster Girl Island was pulling and will vanish without a trace randomly like that dev appeared to do in the eyes of the community.

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, game devs, are you willing to quickly push out a game for me? I have 6 followers on twitter and can pay you in the all glorious "Exposure!" :D /s

I'm thinking some of them are thinking you're pulling in the money like Monster Girl Island was pulling and will vanish without a trace randomly like that dev appeared to do in the eyes of the community.
Man... If was to stop working on my game, I'd have done it years ago.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes