sharpshooterACG

Jul 12, 2020
Well, you surely did not disappoint on this one. Fantastic work on this update and game as a whole. Can't wait to see what future updates have in store.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
After more or less three years, I will play this game again. Damn, I forgot everything in the story. I'll start it again. I'm going to have flashbacks while reading, probably xD.

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
0.07.06 Changelog:

• Updated Ren'py to version 8.0 (Python 3)
Damn!!... That's a shot in my nuts. I can't play that version of Ren'Py on my old (32-bit) computer, so it's goodbye for me. I'm really sorry because I love this game. Goodbye, people... Sob... Sob! (softly crying)
just get windows 10 64-bit
any cpu past Core 2 Duo has 64-bit support

new OS is cheap, just check g2a.com or g2play.net for windows 10 64 keys and get an iso from the internet

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
just get windows 10 64-bit
any cpu past Core 2 Duo has 64-bit support

new OS is cheap, just check g2a.com or g2play.net for windows 10 64 keys and get an iso from the internet
If you still on 32 bit and want to play anything other than minesweeper, just update.

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
If you still on 32 bit and want to play anything other than minesweeper, just update.
you can't just update from 32-bit to 64-bit
you need to upgrade windows by installing the 64-bit using an iso on an usb-stick or a dvd

If you have a computer with a 32-bit setup, you can upgrade to the 64-bit version without acquiring a new license. The only caveat is that there is no in-place upgrade path to make the switch. The only option is to perform a clean installation of Windows 10.
and you don't have to wipe your harddrives

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
in v7.09, there are some replays with bugs, I found at least 2.
A patron reported them on discord.
Already fixed them, they'll be playable in the Full version next month.

You will have to play Joana's update from the begining anyway, to make sure all variables got properly set.
And there's also a new scene with Val that plays the morning after you finished her day, meaning that you'll have to load a save from at least when you get back home with Val and before going to sleep if you want to see it.

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
Unless their computer is too old, then people are stuck unless they buy a new pc.
you can get a core 2 duo system for a few bucks or scavenge it somewhere
also if he has an even older system then that, then he might not even have windows 10
i mean the core 2 due e6600 is 16 years old

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Dunno why the creators doesn't just tell Patreon to go fuck themselves and do it by default themselves (when One Summer In Loliwood doesn't even try to attempt to make even fake 18's or with disclaimers that is obvious bullshiting). Surely they know some 3rd party modder will do it if they don't if it it doesn't suck and is worth modding. And if they can make a patch that lets Elden Ring run on Windows 7 (why didn't they dx11 version?) surely they can make a patch for just about anything.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Dunno why the creators doesn't just tell Patreon to go fuck themselves and do it by default themselves (when One Summer In Loliwood doesn't even try to attempt to make even fake 18's or with disclaimers that is obvious bullshiting). Surely they know some 3rd party modder will do it if they don't if it it doesn't suck and is worth modding. And if they can make a patch that lets Elden Ring run on Windows 7 (why didn't they dx11 version?) surely they can make a patch for just about anything.
Because that would get us in trouble and probably put on review or banned from Patreon.
And most of us actually depend on that money, so we can't be irresponsible about it.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
There's not enough creators on Patreon that are actually affected for it to have any sort of significant impact for Patreon to cave. Especially not with advertisers and investors involved.

Where as a lot of those creators rely on that money to be able to create anything and live.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
There's not enough creators on Patreon that are actually affected for it to have any sort of significant impact for Patreon to cave. Especially not with advertisers and investors involved.

Where as a lot of those creators rely on that money to be able to create anything and live.
Make a Subscribstar account? They don't care about content. Personally due to their stupid policies I got tired of Patreon's crap and now don't touch their site with a 10-foot pole for anything and have blacklisted their URL after moving all my subs to Subscribestar. No Subscribestar option = they lost my support. If everyone did that (not just AVN subs but every content category) maybe then they'd cave.

Reactions: blastwave2k

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Because that would get us in trouble and probably put on review or banned from Patreon.
And most of us actually depend on that money, so we can't be irresponsible about it.
Not a good idea to paint yourself in a corner like that. Sites like that and YT can simply end your income on a whim if they feel like it. And unlike a real job there's far less legal recourse. It's why most dev's have multiple sub options (including their own site after they grow big enough) so they are not creatively hamstrung.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That's why Subscribestar exists.
Make a Subscribstar account? They don't care about content. Personally due to their stupid policies I got tired of Patreon's crap and now don't touch their site with a 10-foot pole for anything and have blacklisted their URL after moving all my subs to Subscribestar. No Subscribestar option = they lost my support. If everyone did that (not just AVN subs but every content category) maybe then they'd cave.
SS isn't nearly as popular as Patreon, nor has as much reaching.
That being said, I have a SS page too. Right now it works only as an alternative to people that don't like Patreon.

Not a good idea to paint yourself in a corner like that. Sites like that and YT can simply end your income on a whim if they feel like it. And unlike a real job there's far less legal recourse. It's why most dev's have multiple sub options so they are not creatively hamstrung.
If push comes to shove, I'll have to do something about it.
Right now tho, I just need to follow their ToS and not try my luck at them.
After all, it's their house, so I have to follow their rules.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes