Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
You guys gonna like Cindy then...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well then. Toned / muscular body, check. Nail polish, check. Tatts, check.

As a cultured man once said: "You had my curiosity... but now you have my attention."

Umm Yes and no. I like how she looks, but, knowing my place? I hope not. I'm not wanting to get dommed. She can learn her place, if we're given that option.
True though, hope we get the option to put her on a sub path rather than a dom one. I feel like she'd peg me with her eyes alone.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Umm Yes and no. I like how she looks, but, knowing my place? I hope not. I'm not wanting to get dommed. She can learn her place, if we're given that option.
Boy... You gonna have a bad time with my game then...

I'm not really into mdom... And most, if not all my girls have, to some extent, strong personalities and like to tease MC a lot.

That being said, I woudln't go as far to say it's fdom either. They're just teasing, cuz that's how I like women.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just like you download games only from here or sometimes also torrents from rpdl, but he takes the games from this site anyway, and as I have written before I have download version 0.07.06 from 09-07-2022 exactly.
So in summary, someone must have shared this version of the game here since I have it downloaded, but of course I'm not going to argue about that here and that wasn't my intention in my earlier posts on the subject, I was just pointing out that I have a newer version of the game than the one uploaded here now.
Nah, relax.

I was just as confused as you.

And it's really hard to convey emotion through text, so I may have come across as rude or maybe angry, but I wasn't really.

Reactions: Mario4don

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018

I'm not really into mdom... And most, if not all my girls have, to some extent, strong personalities and like to tease MC a lot.

That being said, I woudln't go as far to say it's fdom either. They're just teasing, cuz that's how I like women.
So uh..... Does she peg us ? IF NOT, THEN WE'RE GAME. I'll take my chances on fdom for her design alone. Just make the pegging optional please.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Boy? Thank you. But, I'll be 56 this month. lol I'll give it a try, but, after you saying that, well, I hold 0 hope. lol

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So uh..... Does she peg us ? IF NOT, THEN WE'RE GAME. I'll take my chances on fdom for her design alone. Just make the pegging optional please.
Not so far. But you never know what the future holds.

The pegging thing is optional though, and if you unchecked it at the start of the game it won't even be mentioned in the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Slvh

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Boy? Thank you. But, I'll be 56 this month. lol I'll give it a try, but, after you saying that, well, I hold 0 hope. lol
Boy is just a figure of speech, lmao.

Don't get your panties in a twist man.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Not so far. But you never know what the future holds.

The pegging thing is optional though, and if you unchecked it at the start of the game it won't even be mentioned in the game.
Oh, so the game actually has pegging ? I threw that curveball on a whim, damn. Ty for the warning

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wolf™
But yeah, do give it a try, who knows maybe you'll enjoy it.

If you don't, well... It can't be helped, I won't be able to please everyone.

As a word of advice tho, don't go expecting a serious plot, or some deep shit like other games. My game is a comedy through and through.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
No pegging scenes so far. But it's one of the planned things.

God knows when I'll actually be able to implement it tho.
All in due time my dear Watson. Did Sherlock ever say that ? If not, then call me the modern-day Sherlock, 'cause I'm saying it.
Keep your updates coming on a healthy pace for you, and sooner or later you'll have everything you planned for actually implemented in the game. Going to be playing this tomorrow since it's rather late already, but I'm holding hopes for the game, I really like the designs ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wolf™
But yeah, do give it a try, who knows maybe you'll enjoy it.

If you don't, well... It can't be helped, I won't be able to please everyone.

As a word of advice tho, don't go expecting a serious plot, or some deep shit like other games. My game is a comedy through and through.
Well, I used to play this one game where a Chicken narrated the game and we had a friend who was a skeleton, and an Elf gf and there was 0 seriousness in it. lol But, I think it was abandoned and I've already forgotten the name of it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, I used to play this one game where a Chicken narrated the game and we had a friend who was a skeleton, and an Elf gf and there was 0 seriousness in it. lol But, I think it was abandoned and I've already forgotten the name of it.
pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

I KNOW WHAT GAME YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
But I don't remember the name either...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 1965992

I KNOW WHAT GAME YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
But I don't remember the name either...
So, yeah. Games don't need to be serious for me to like them. But, with that said, there are certain things I can't deal with, but, as you said, you can't please everyone. I firmly believe that a dev needs to make what they enjoy. If they start changing things to please people, they slowly stop enjoying what they are making.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes