BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Hi there, thank you for having created this patch.
However, it seems that it isn't compatible anymore with the latest version of the game.
Are you planning on updating it to the current version or was this a 1-time deal?
In any case, please don't feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to and my apologies if I make you feel that way by asking.

Thank you in advance and cheers!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
A lot has happened since then tbh.

The game started as just a hobbie for me to help me cope with ADHD while having a full-time job and a wife, so I didn't really get too much time to work on it at the start.

Fast forward to covid making my life hell (I used to work on the public healthcare sector), which led to constant anxiety attacks and some pretty fucked up depression.

The only thing that kept me going through that was working on this game, cuz it's what I like to do and helped me dissociate from everything else.

Couple that with an obsessive need to make everything look as good as I can (sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't), and yeah, development tended to be really slow.

I've been working full-time on it since mid 2020 though, that's why I switched to a monthly oriented release plan. Hopefully it'll help speed up the development process.
It's all good. Whatever keeps you sane. I have depression and the meds aren't always enough, so I understand fully. We get Linda the game when we get her it. We all love Linda the game and will be happy when she it gets here. Unless it sucks then we get out the torches and pitchforks.

AngryMob.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz and Dunner

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok I'm confused. Is the MC actually getting pegged by the girls or fucked by the futa character, or is that just in relation for that character getting fucked by the girls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
But there IS an Inn, we just kind of ricocheted off it and ended up somewhere else. It's there, we're not.

This is actually "The Inn that is somewhere else that showed up in the story for a few minutes before the MC went back home for many adventures." As long as we get some face to face (and skin to skin) Linda content, I'm not concerned about the Inn itself....it was falling down anyway :ROFLMAO:

Could also change the name to "The Isn't":unsure:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
But there IS an Inn, we just kind of ricocheted off it and ended up somewhere else. It's there, we're not.

This is actually "The Inn that is somewhere else that showed up in the story for a few minutes before the MC went back home for many adventures." As long as we get some face to face (and skin to skin) Linda content, I'm not concerned about the Inn itself....it was falling down anyway :ROFLMAO:

Could also change the name to "The Isn't":unsure:
We have to ask ourselves this first:
If the Inn falls in the forest and we don't hear it, does it make a sound? If we don't know the answer to this simple question can we really know that the Inn really exists?

I leave these questions to you fine gentlemen to answer.
Giga Gentleman.jpg

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
We have to ask ourselves this first:
If the Inn falls in the forest and we don't hear it, does it make a sound? If we don't know the answer to this simple question can we really know that the Inn really exists?

I leave these questions to you fine gentlemen to answer.
View attachment 1862797
So kind of "Schrödinger's Inn"? :unsure:

boiled? fried? baked? mashed? Idahoe? Yukon Gold? red?....see; the existential journey is endless (when dealing with deranged individuals):oops:

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes