DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I thought this'll be the conclusion of Joana's event? There nothing more after that boobjob?

Never mind that, there's no star on the map selection that's why I thought the updates' done.

Reactions: Lykanz

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How would the development of Luana's path onward goes? Should I just wait until 0.9 until Luana's events gets completed? For Joana's stuff, you just keep on adding and adding events that pertains to her path until it finished right here, on 0.7.9. So I assume 0.8 is just gotta be the start of the Luana event, and it'll take time for it to be done.

By 0.9, is it fine to assume that Luana's events are all done then?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Great! It worked! Thanks! :)
I'm glad it worked for you! Have fun playing!

How would the development of Luana's path onward goes? Should I just wait until 0.9 until Luana's events gets completed? For Joana's stuff, you just keep on adding and adding events that pertains to her path until it finished right here, on 0.7.9. So I assume 0.8 is just gotta be the start of the Luana event, and it'll take time for it to be done.

By 0.9, is it fine to assume that Luana's events are all done then?
Considering the version numbering for Val and Joana updates, it's safe to assume that Luana's update will be finished around 0.08.10 (which will probably be the full version of the entire update).

If you're not kin on playing smaller updates with only a couple of events, then it's best to wait until then.

Also, 0.9 will be the beach themed update, with all the girls (minus Linda, for obvious reasons). This will end Chapter 1 and MC will go back to Linda's house.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Sorry

Considering the version numbering for Val and Joana updates, it's safe to assume that Luana's update will be finished around 0.08.10 (which will probably be the full version of the entire update).

If you're not kin on playing smaller updates with only a couple of events, then it's best to wait until then.

Also, 0.9 will be the beach themed update, with all the girls (minus Linda, for obvious reasons). This will end Chapter 1 and MC will go back to Linda's house.
Bringing his family with him I hope

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I just want to head back to Linda Mae. lol

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Every time i extract the game it say that some files are corrupted...
Downloaded it from all the links and all give the same corruption on extraction...
its not my internet since i've downloaded both a game with 8gb and one with the exact same size with no problems.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Every time i extract the game it say that some files are corrupted...
Downloaded it from all the links and all give the same corruption on extraction...
its not my internet since i've downloaded both a game with 8gb and one with the exact same size with no problems.
What are you using to extract? I use 7zip, WinRar fails on me everytime.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
What are you using to extract? I use 7zip, WinRar fails on me everytime.
Thanks m8, will test it and see what gives.

edit: Still gave 1 error shown in the box bellow the extraction bar and error for the game\video.rpa
Can still play the game but i don't know when that will come to bit me in the ass

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks m8, will test it and see what gives.

edit: Still gave 1 error shown in the box bellow the extraction bar and error for the game\video.rpa
Can still play the game but i don't know when that will come to bit me in the ass
Try double clicking the file and then drag the folder out, or drag the videos.rpa out onto your desktop, if no errors you should be good to go. If not, I'm out of ideas.

starkj

May 17, 2022
But will there actually be an inn or not? lol Or will they all move to the big house because i hope we see more of them.

KozmoR

Nov 9, 2021
Downloaded the game yesterday ended up getting called into work before I could play. Went to load the game today and got...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Adult Games\TheInn-v0.07.09-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Adult Games\TheInn-v0.07.09-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "F:\Adult Games\TheInn-v0.07.09-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "F:\Adult Games\TheInn-v0.07.09-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 133, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Mon Oct 3 11:22:01 2022

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Downloaded the game yesterday ended up getting called into work before I could play. Went to load the game today and got...

Full traceback:
File "F:\Adult Games\TheInn-v0.07.09-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Adult Games\TheInn-v0.07.09-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
File "F:\Adult Games\TheInn-v0.07.09-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 133, in read_index

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

No idea what this error is.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

No idea what this error is.
downloading it again maybe there was a problem with the download yesterday
Seems like the game couldn't extract the archive due to bad or abrupt metadata. Re downloading the game should fix it.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes