Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Getting this error after the mom date when texting val. Using the I patch, but I don't think that matters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I recall running across this error when testing before release and fixing it.

Did you try it without the patch?

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Can you update this for
The Inn [v0.07.09]
please?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I recall running across this error when testing before release and fixing it.

Did you try it without the patch?
Happens with, or without the patch. Could be the patch borked my save because it's not updated to the latest game version.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Happens with, or without the patch. Could be the patch borked my save because it's not updated to the latest game version.
Hmm... Weird...
I checked the code and the fix for it is there.
Probably something didn't set the conditional correctly.
Gonna have to take a better look at it and see if I can reproduce the issue.

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
I downloaded the game from various sources, but uncompress always end with error and video.rpa can't be uncompressed :-(

Its only my problem or have it some others ?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, is there a way of replaying the part with Linda Mae to increase her stats and dress her with the sexier outfits? Also, I've looked for it, but I couldn't find the scene where you go shopping with her and judge her underwear and bikini choices in the gallery.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I downloaded the game from various sources, but uncompress always end with error and video.rpa can't be uncompressed :-(

Its only my problem or have it some others ?
I honestly have no idea why that's happening. All the files I uploaded myself (to mega and my personal FTP server) dowload and extract without errors.

Hey, is there a way of replaying the part with Linda Mae to increase her stats and dress her with the sexier outfits? Also, I've looked for it, but I couldn't find the scene where you go shopping with her and judge her underwear and bikini choices in the gallery.
You just need to peek on her while she's taking a bath to have her wearing sexier outfits during the clothing store.

Also, I didn't add those scenes to the replay gallery because I didn't think they were that important tbh.

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I honestly have no idea why that's happening. All the files I uploaded myself (to mega and my personal FTP server) dowload and extract without errors.

You just need to peek on her while she's taking a bath to have her wearing sexier outfits during the clothing store.

Also, I didn't add those scenes to the replay gallery because I didn't think they were that important tbh.
Thanks for the reply, I thought buying those outfits would let me dress her up with them, bummer. The dressing scene is one I like and I thought that maybe with higher stats she'd be less ashamed to show the open lingerie one.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply, I thought buying those outfits would let me dress her up with them, bummer. The dressing scene is one I like and I thought that maybe with higher stats she'd be less ashamed to show the open lingerie one.
That was the original idea back when I developed that part of the game.

My vision of the game as a whole changed a bit from then tho.

The functional and seamlesly integrated wardrobe is still something I want the game to have, but there's still a lot more to do before that.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't know why, but the animations in the game don't work for me, does anyone know anything about it?
Define "don't work".
They don't play?
They stutter?
Are you on PC, Mac or Android?
Are you using the compressed version?
Did you had an error extracting the file?

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Define "don't work".
They don't play?
They stutter?
Are you on PC, Mac or Android?
Are you using the compressed version?
Did you had an error extracting the file?
They don't play, sometimes I have black screen "during animations"
I play on PC
I had an error extracting the file
I try download game again and try to play without IncPatch, but I have the same error extracting the file
I have something like this : pobrany plik.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
They don't play, sometimes I have black screen "during animations"
I play on PC
I had an error extracting the file
I try download game again and try to play without IncPatch, but I have the same error extracting the file
I have something like this : View attachment 2083248
That's probably why then. Some people had issues when extracting the game, the "videos.rpa" won't extract for some reason.
I don't know what happened when the files were uploaded here, but the ones I uploaded myself download and extract fine.

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
That's probably why then. Some people had issues when extracting the game, the "videos.rpa" won't extract for some reason.
I don't know what happened when the files were uploaded here, but the ones I uploaded myself download and extract fine.
Thanks for the answer, there is nothing else for me to do but wait for the next update, maybe then the problem will resolve itself.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
That was the original idea back when I developed that part of the game.

My vision of the game as a whole changed a bit from then tho.

The functional and seamlesly integrated wardrobe is still something I want the game to have, but there's still a lot more to do before that.
If I remember correctly, your original concept also had an "Inn" of some kind in it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

don't really care about the inn as such, just need to get Linda back in the picture (literally, as well as figuratively):love:

• Haha
Reactions: Rock&Rule
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes