buff

May 29, 2017
OK played the game, it was fun.

Important question to determine my supporter tier, for Lycanz or anyone who knows something about his plans: Any plans for action between Lu/Val/Jo ? There seems to be setup (Val checking out Lu, etc) but given how the previous threesomes were just joint blowjobs with the girls barely touching each other I am not sure if we have high hopes for any actual girl/girl incest. I'm worried it will be like the actual Inn, something hinted at but will probably never exist.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
OK played the game, it was fun.

Important question to determine my supporter tier, for Lycanz or anyone who knows something about his plans: Any plans for action between Lu/Val/Jo ? There seems to be setup (Val checking out Lu, etc) but given how the previous threesomes were just joint blowjobs with the girls barely touching each other I am not sure if we have high hopes for any actual girl/girl incest. I'm worried it will be like the actual Inn, something hinted at but will probably never exist.
Yep, I plan on having some girl-on-girl action. Especially once MC is back to Linda's house.

Also, thank you for your very honest review, I loved it!

As you mentioned there, it seems I have some scar tissue over having girls touching each other, and yeah... You're not that far tbh. I try to be very cautions on interactions like this, cuz one single mistake can ruin a character for some people and, as a writer, I need to think of the audience.

For some girls like Val, for example, writing a threesome is pretty easy, cuz she's the kinda girl who wouldn't turn down some fun with MC. But for characters like Joana or Luana (Luana especially) it's harder due to their personalities and backgrounds.

I always try to be sensitive when writing that kind of plot point and avoid just shoe horning stuff like that for the sake of lewds.

And yes, there'll be an Inn in the future, I can't wait for that either.
But first I need to develop the main cast girls' storylines.
I admit I made a mistake having MC go back to his hometown for that tho, and now it's just too late to go back on that.

buff

May 29, 2017
Yep, I plan on having some girl-on-girl action. Especially once MC is back to Linda's house.
Nice!

Sounds like girl-on-girl with the sisters/mom is off the table then?

Totally get what you are saying about ruining characters. You know them best so you can decide what is plausible and what isn't, I just know what I hope to see :)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Oh, I don't remember the last time I played this one, I guess I'll try it again, just don't know if I wait next update or the current version...

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 07.10

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
I Ported this patch to Android. You can download Incest Patched apk for Android from here.
Release Version: v.07.10

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
View attachment 2260188

Me and the girls from The Inn wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We hope you have fun with your loved ones and have a really good time!
Are you saying that the Pervy Uncle needs to come equipped with a pocket full of all-day suckers and a Trench coat to keep the children entertained while playing lets pull the train whistle. All the while the Parents are getting sloshed on Mulled Wine, Baileys and Cream with Coffee, or Rum-nogg. All while suffering from a food Coma.
Just call me Ebenezer.

• Thinking Face

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There's a hentai game on this commedy game, sorry bro, I couldn't have a single boner due to the high levels of commedy, and since we have the same culture, it's even harder to not lost my sides, it completely breaked the mood, this game isn't for me, anyways, good luck on the development and I hope that you win the christmas contest here on F95. sim eu votei em ti seu cabra safado

• Red Heart

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
8 BETA 2 BANNER.png

What's up everyone?

How's that new year's hangover going for you all?

Well, hungover or not, the 1st day of every month is release day!

This BETA is the second release on the ongoing Luana centered update and continues the events happening at the college.

I'll admit that it's smaller than I wanted it to be, it has only one (short) event due to real life stuff (holidays, all that december shopping, and me being sick for nearly a week).

This new event introduces Kiyana, a new minor character and Luana's classmate.

I was also able to do some small but needed updates to the general game UI, namely the quick save menu and some new stuff on the Navigation System.

Anyway, the actual changelog for this update is:

• 1 new event
  • Added a checklist feature to the Navigation System (Normal Mode)
  • Remade the animation for the Main Menu buttons
  • Reworked the Quicksave Menu
You can get the download links in the official release post on or !

Have fun!

rider2033

Dec 31, 2019
im surprised no oneis talking about this recent issue where it shows this error screen (given below) while trying to access gallery from the phone , i have also noticed that the "phone" folder is completely missing inside the "game" folder, i have tried downloading both compressed and non compressed version and both have this same issue

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Blur object at 0x0000000014a831c0>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/phone/phone-gallery.rpy", line 51, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone-gallery.rpy", line 55, in execute
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'eff'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "navigation/loc-joana_house.rpyc", line 315, in script
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 230, in apply
    raise TypeError(

Windows-10-10.0.22623 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Inn v0.07.10.1
Tue Jan  3 06:26:11 2023

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
im surprised no oneis talking about this recent issue where it shows this error screen (given below) while trying to access gallery from the phone , i have also noticed that the "phone" folder is completely missing inside the "game" folder, i have tried downloading both compressed and non compressed version and both have this same issue

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Blur object at 0x0000000014a831c0>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "navigation/loc-joana_house.rpyc", line 315, in script
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "E:\rpy\TheInn-v0.07.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 230, in apply
    raise TypeError(

Windows-10-10.0.22623 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Inn v0.07.10.1
Tue Jan  3 06:26:11 2023
I'm pretty sure I fixed that in 0.08.01 or .02...
I'll take a look at it and see if it still needs fixing.

Anyway, it's not a game breaking bug and it'll be fixed for .03 if it hasn't already been.

Thanks for reporting.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There's a hentai game on this commedy game, sorry bro, I couldn't have a single boner due to the high levels of commedy, and since we have the same culture, it's even harder to not lost my sides, it completely breaked the mood, this game isn't for me, anyways, good luck on the development and I hope that you win the christmas contest here on F95. sim eu votei em ti seu cabra safado
just DO IT
I did, not for me, sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes