Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
First time playing this game.

Started the game wanting to turn on NTR, but the fucking game won't let me lmao! I've been fucking bamboozled!

Already an amazing game which you can tell has lots of love and personality, and I haven't even started yet!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
First time playing this game.

Started the game wanting to turn on NTR, but the fucking game won't let me lmao! I've been fucking bamboozled!

Already an amazing game which you can tell has lots of love and personality, and I haven't even started yet!
I hope you have a great time playing it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rakan and ElukiaTV

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
View attachment 2206599

What's up people?

With a new month comes a new BETA for The Inn!

This BETA marks the begining of the Luana centered update and comes with 4 new introductory events.

As I talked about in the last Devlog, this month was mostly focused on creating the college environment where part of Luana's update will take place. It took me a lot of time to cobble together a convincing enough set of maps.

You can find the download links on the official release post on
and !

Have fun!
How much lewd content is in these first 4 events?:sneaky:

Last edited:

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
HOLY FUCK, THE INITIAL D/LUCKY STAR REFERENCE!

I knew an "Initial D" reference was coming since Val and Lu mentioned to not let Joana behind the wheel, but I didn't expect the reference would be the Initial D parody from Lucky Star lmao! Talk about a Parody-ception!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingBea and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
HOLY FUCK, THE INITIAL D/LUCKY STAR REFERENCE!

I knew an "Initial D" reference was coming since Val and Lu mentioned to not let Joana behind the wheel, but I didn't expect the reference would be the Initial D parody from Lucky Star lmao! Talk about a Parody-ception!!!
Glad you enjoyed the Lucky Star refference.
It's one of my all time favorite shows and I had to add a refference to it somewhere.
The Initial D parody was just the perfect oportunity.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
(Continuing my earlier posts) I am just on Day 9, and the game is very well done (implemented and developed) and the story is pretty good (lots of humor) too, as per harem adult VN game standard (at least to me)(y).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hey Lykanz I just started a new game and I got this error that happened in the scene where the MC just got to Linda Mae's house and was jerking off while thinking about her:

I was able to use ignore to get past it though :)

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey Lykanz I just started a new game and I got this error that happened in the scene where the MC just got to Linda Mae's house and was jerking off while thinking about her:

I was able to use ignore to get past it though :)
Hmm... Seems to be an issue with the notification system.
Thanks for reporting, I'll take a look at it!

Reactions: frozenfeet

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
DECEMBER_DEVLOG.png

What's up everyone?

I hope you're all well and nice!

This month's devlog will feel more like a talk then a real technical talk to be honest. This month has been... Interesting to say the least for me.

I don't know if it's the approaching holidays or that "end of year dread", but I've been having considerable trouble focusing on work this month.

I'm still working every day though, it's just that the speed in which I'm working has been, in my opinion, sub par at best. I've barely finished one event for this update and the month is already halfway through...

I've also just got better from a cold (at least I think it was a cold, could be that other thing, I didn't do the test though) that got me pretty down, like, body and headaches and all that jazz. I'm better now, just some cough left.

So, I guess that might have contributed to it, I don't know.

Anyway, enough with that kind of stuff.

What I have been actually doing this month was a new event with Luana in the college and creating some background characters that'll be used in some small, memey scenes.

This event also introduces a new secondary character linked to Luana's storyline, she's Luana's classmate and kind of her friend, I guess? Or at least she thinks she is.

There's still at least one more secondary character that I want to introduce for Luana's update and they'll have a very small storyline just like the gate guard from last month's BETA (there's going to be at least one more event with her), but at the same time I don't want to extend the college portion of this update for too long, so I'll have to do some compromises on that.

I want to finish the college portion as soon as I can because then it's gonna be real Luana content, where I'm going to really explore her personality and relationship with the progatonist, so I'm eager for that.

On the bright side, I still have half of the month left, so I'm pretty confident I can still finish a good part of what I had planned for this BETA.

Anyway, that's pretty much what I have been able to do so far this month!

Don't forget to check ou the if you want to see what Luana's classmate looks like!

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
hi how much content do i lose if i disable the NTR? Around 60% contents?
EDIT: VN mode will let me play without bothersome sandbox right? How much contents do I lose if i play the VN version? Around 40% contents?

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Lykanz and AKSHAN

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
hi how much content do i lose if i disable the NTR? Around 60% contents?
EDIT: VN mode will let me play without bothersome sandbox right? How much contents do I lose if i play the VN version? Around 40% contents?
You lose nothing.

It explicitly says on the description what will be disabled when you choose VN mode.

• Haha
Reactions: buff and Red Sand

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Just discovered your game and I'm a few hours into it, really nice game.

Only complaint I have, is the text when picking all the options in the opening is really hard to read. That font is an enemy to all eyes everywhere.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes