JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is this game finished
yeah if Lykanz want to make the biggest career blunder of his life :ROFLMAO:

The fans will go insane if the game finished, completed (or God forbid Abandoned) now, NOT until they got the coveted Linda Mae contents:D.

Last edited:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
aight. I cant unren this game anymore (last had it with vs. 6..something)

- it cant find the python file
- tried using unren vs .09, .10 and .11
-- what am I missing or doing wrong? (in the game folder, right?)

thanks

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

thanks
The game uses ren'py 8.0.3. The only UnRen version that works with it is .13.

I am getting an exception when i open the gallery on the phone and click on a character. Is there a fix for that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will take a look at it, thanks for reporting.

Oct 26, 2017

thanks
I use the console (batch file) version of this . I had some initial confusion on the instructions so to simplify it for you:

1. Download the file at the bottom of that post I linked above (UnRen-ultrahackv11.zip).
2. Extract the zip file anywhere you want.
3. Copy the .bat file inside (UnRen-ultrahack.bat) to the root directory for the game you want to use it on (NOT the "game" folder where the rpa files are located, put it in the same folder as the game's .exe file is located).
4. Run the .bat file. A command prompt window should appear with a list of options if you placed the bat file in the right spot. If you placed it in the wrong place you should get an error that says "Cannot locate python directory, unable to continue.".
5. Once you get the "Available options:" menu to appear, choose whatever option corresponds with what you're wanting to do. (ie - if you are wanting to extract the archives, just enter "1" to choose the option to "Extract RPA packages". A secondary prompt will appear asking you to answer yes or not (enter "y" or "n", respectively) as to where you would like to remove(delete) the archives after extraction. I usually choose yes but you can choose whatever you would like to do here.)

The tool is incredibly useful, allowing you to decompile rpyc files, enable console and dev menus, enable quick save/load functions, etc. But anyway, hope this helps. Have fun!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boobgobbler
Oct 26, 2017
I never had that happen to me in any of the times I tested the game.

:WutFace:
I meant to mention that as well. I walked away for a few minutes during the cat customization screen and when I came back the mask was facing completely opposite of the model. I can't recall right offhand but I think the rotation of the mask was just a hair faster than the rotation of the model. It might be the other way around tho. Either way they were out of sync for me as well.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I meant to mention that as well. I walked away for a few minutes during the cat customization screen and when I came back the mask was facing completely opposite of the model. I can't recall right offhand but I think the rotation of the mask was just a hair faster than the rotation of the model. It might be the other way around tho. Either way they were out of sync for me as well.
You mean the cat rotating animation?

That might be something to do with ren'py and videos with alpha masks. They're kinda weird and can get out of sync pretty easilly.

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
moving image not lined up. how to fix?
I never had that happen to me in any of the times I tested the game.

:WutFace:
I happened to know about similar issues reported by players in a different game thread, but I don't know they are the same or not. However, it is worth to note that this issue itself never happened to me (so I cannot confirm or deny).

The suggested 'fix' (or workaround) is, press Shift G while you are in game, then choose the bottom option, under the Renderer tab instead of Auto choose specific Renderer starting from the bottom, and restart the game. I hope anon280 will give it a shot, no guarantee it will work though because I don't even know what caused it in the first place. In the other game thread, it is suspected something to do with screen resolution whatever that is. Cheers.

Edit: Clarify the Shift G option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz
Oct 26, 2017
You mean the cat rotating animation?

That might be something to do with ren'py and videos with alpha masks. They're kinda weird and can get out of sync pretty easilly.
Ah, I see. I wasn't sure if that was something coded into renpy or not. But no worries. It wasn't really a big deal anyway. Just noticed it and then saw someone else posted something about it so I thought I'd mention that I had the same issue.

Reactions: Lykanz
Oct 26, 2017
Btw, Lykanz - unrelated sidenote: I just subbed to your $10 tier on SS, but I usually try to ask if the creator has a preference in cases where they use multiple platforms (ie - do you prefer SS, Patreon, Picarto, or Itch.io?). Does one give you a better percentage vs the others or does it matter to you?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Btw, Lykanz - unrelated sidenote: I just subbed to your $10 tier on SS, but I usually try to ask if the creator has a preference in cases where they use multiple platforms (ie - do you prefer SS, Patreon, Picarto, or Itch.io?). Does one give you a better percentage vs the others or does it matter to you?
Thanks for your support!

And no, I have no personal prefferences.

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes