Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This is me too. She's a sweet lady, I just don't wanna fuck her. I tried to avoid any responses that would increase lust and just go with affection, but no luck. I wish I could just be a son, and be uplifting, hell maybe even set her up with a nice man who'd treat her the way the douchebag father should have.
But... That would be...

NTR!

In all seriousness though, I wanted to make every romance and interaction in the game completely optional and all that jazz.
But right now it would just make game development feel a lot more sluggish than it already is.

It's something I want to do in the future, for sure.
I just don't know when and how.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
But... That would be...

NTR!
Truly it is very difficult developing a game and only an insider can grasp just a fraction of what the difficulties are. For an outsider, the developer might or should do this, do that, add this, add that, more of that, none of these, use this or that, and so on.

The technical aspects is daunting enough but the story/narrative part is also a huge headache if not more. You, as the developer might want to add a content to your liking but then have to think about what the players reactions might be, not just any players, this tags group, that tags group, this team, that team, etc.

In all seriousness though, I wanted to make every romance and interaction in the game completely optional and all that jazz.
But right now it would just make game development feel a lot more sluggish than it already is.

Indeed. In order to make it work as flawless as it can be or at least the best experience it can offer players with, definitely will take a lot of time and gives the impression of development stagnation since no one can see what happened in the background (or in the code). At least, you are (almost) done with the foundation (the lite sandbox) which allows players to access contents in non-linear fashion where typical VN generally bad at. That alone I think is one huge step closer to your goal.

Huge shoutout and salute to you, Lykanz for handling all that pretty well done so far (given all the circumstances). Preservere, develop at the pace you are most comfortable with, using what you are most competent with. Cheers.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I literally just download and played this game for the first time ever:p. Yeah, I've made posts before that were purely based of my observations, reading reviews and many posts on this thread, and I think my previous posts were on point, mostly.

The followings are my initial assessments (and findings) of this game so far (I have played about 5 minutes):
  • Game has its own 'taskbar' icon instead of the standard Ren'Py.
  • Game has own loading screen with progress bar.
  • Disclaimer screen, all digital fictional characters explicitly given their consent:ROFLMAO:.
  • Game has catchy tunes and chill musics.
  • Game is animated (Main Menu contains animations).
  • Game is multilingual: English and Brazilian Portuguese (confirm that Lykanz is Brazillian:p)
  • Game has Credits screen.
  • Game had comprehensive Changelog since the first release (only missing release dates but not a big deal).
  • Game has Extrascontents:
    • Pin-Ups (Image Zoom; more than a dozen of images)
    • Commissions (Image zoom; a lot more images of Regular and Spicy Sensitive Contents - futa lickin good;))
    • Music Player (probably over 30 songs)
    • Replay (whole bunch of scenes; Hints to unlock and Unlock All features)
  • Game has custom Options screen (with extended tooltips and descriptions).
  • Game has custom Screenshots notification (which specify the name and location of screenshot image file).
  • The Black and White theme for the Changelog and Option screens might not be the best looking or the most interesting but I am fine with it. Also I have no idea what alternative theme that can make them more vibrant.
  • Game has dual gameplay mode: VN vs Normal (lite sandbox).
  • Game has custom Save/Load screen (save snippet with game data).
  • Game has Fetish Selection screen (with detailed graphic explanation).
  • Game has NTR confirmation screen, twice :ROFLMAO:.
  • Game presents Choice (with context) to players.
Based on the above alone (very impressive), I would already rate this game 5 stars. The game itself is really well made and feature rich (excluding the story, gameplay mechanics etc.). First impression, Lykanz is really meticulous and pay attention to detail when developing this game, evidently by adding the features above that are most of the time overlooked simply because they are regarded as the unimportant small things. Anyone that does all of that clearly put a lot of effort and is very passionate about his/her game(y).

I will post separately (for the story, gameplay etc.) when I am done (or at least played most of the contents), which will take a while. Cheers.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
But... That would be...

NTR!

I mean it's only NTR if i wanna fuck her right? maybe not i don't know. I don't wanna watch or anything, i just wanna see her happy. but i get the optional romance thing. If it was optional and i skipped it there would have been virtually no sexual content in the last two updates adn that's a whole different reason for people to bitch. I'm not complaining. I figure you'll get there eventually, or not, cause in the long run it'd be a small portion of the game to have to work through romances you don't want.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
NTR has always confused me anyway. I've read what it is and still don't understand what exactly NTR is. Im down for sharing, I'm down for watching girls I'm not involved with yet fucking other dudes. But as soon as she's mine it's gotta be a 3 some if she's gonna be with another guy, but it has to be a strictly sex thing. She can't actually like the dude. I played this game once...can't remember what it was, but i liked most of it except this bartender i couldn't fuck. She was my favorite girl in the game and literally years into development and she still had no scenes with you. She was hooking up with my buddy and i couldn't. Not ok. And getting cheated on is a no no. So NTR is always a question mark for me when playing. I'm ok with some of it but not all.

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Is Cindy going to be in the game going forward? or was she a one off in the shower? Probably my favorite character model so far.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
NTR has always confused me anyway. I've read what it is and still don't understand what exactly NTR is. Im down for sharing, I'm down for watching girls I'm not involved with yet fucking other dudes. But as soon as she's mine it's gotta be a 3 some if she's gonna be with another guy, but it has to be a strictly sex thing. She can't actually like the dude. I played this game once...can't remember what it was, but i liked most of it except this bartender i couldn't fuck. She was my favorite girl in the game and literally years into development and she still had no scenes with you. She was hooking up with my buddy and i couldn't. Not ok. And getting cheated on is a no no. So NTR is always a question mark for me when playing. I'm ok with some of it but not all.
Most people, especially in this forum, have a very, very wide definition of what is NTR.
So don't worry if you don't get it.

Is Cindy going to be in the game going forward? or was she a one off in the shower? Probably my favorite character model so far.
Cindy had such a great reception that yeah, she's going to become a side character going forward. Same with Jess.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Glad to see this game is still being developed it been about 2 years since I played and I have to say I really love the art style, and how you sometimes put people in the background must be a lot of extra work. The locker scene got a chuckle out of me when he got called white boy probably because he looks so Asian that I just assumed he was Asian. Is it because of the limitations of whatever modeling software is used? I'm assuming Honey Select given how he looks very similar to other models. Though I suppose the fault lies with me there. But anyways what I want to say is I really like the UI for this game it is honestly one of the best I have ever seen. It's honestly quite impressive that all of this was done solely in Ren'py that and the wardrobe system not sure if you just had images for ever possible combination or some other techno wizardry but that honestly blew me away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes