dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Great update really enjoyed the latest character scenes also the humor was on point especially the restaurant scene with mr eye patch lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 07.10

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Thank you I've been waiting for it

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i wanted to view them during playthrough. i started this save a long time ago and dont remember.
but i found them in save menu after i posted :D
too bad they are not editable
Yeah, they're only available at the start of the game.

If you started your save a long time ago even before the fetish menu, you might as well start a new playthrough.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I hadn't played this in years and I thought "Hey, it's been development for years now, there's probably a lot to it."

So I started a new save, played through all the Linda content again, it was nostalgic since I remember way back when the first beta release came out (before you did that horrid Halloween thing) and once it was over and moved onto the house I was ready for some new content.

So I guess what I don't get is, why is there so little to this still? The Return, the Funeral, 3 events with the girls, movie night and it's 3 variants and then you only have 2 events done for the next day... It's been years since I picked this up. Now, I get how much more impressive the visual aspects are, how much the UI has been redesigned and such. It's clear you're working on better equipment now and I can tell almost every thing has been re-rendered from way back in the original version of the game.

But to be this thin on story... it's really not good. I guess I'll just come back in another few years and see how it is then...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I hadn't played this in years and I thought "Hey, it's been development for years now, there's probably a lot to it."

So I started a new save, played through all the Linda content again, it was nostalgic since I remember way back when the first beta release came out (before you did that horrid Halloween thing) and once it was over and moved onto the house I was ready for some new content.

So I guess what I don't get is, why is there so little to this still? The Return, the Funeral, 3 events with the girls, movie night and it's 3 variants and then you only have 2 events done for the next day... It's been years since I picked this up. Now, I get how much more impressive the visual aspects are, how much the UI has been redesigned and such. It's clear you're working on better equipment now and I can tell almost every thing has been re-rendered from way back in the original version of the game.

But to be this thin on story... it's really not good. I guess I'll just come back in another few years and see how it is then...
Come back in a decade or so, maybe there'll be enough content to keep you entertained for a few minutes.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes