Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
BETA9 BANNER.png

This update was released for Patrons in October.

As the original post says:

What's up people?

As a new month starts, a new BETA is released!

This is the nineth BETA for the 0.07 update and marks the end of Joana's focused update!

I'm really happy with how things turned out with this update as a whole. It had a bit of everything, from funny moments, to wholesome and even some pretty spicy ones.

This BETA adds a new event that wraps up Joana's storyline for this update and brings them both back home where you can opt into one more movie night with the girls (provided you didn't play through all their paths during day 9).

As for the movie night, some conditional dialogue was introduced for Joana's path to reflect the events on her update (you need to share popcorn with Joana on the same day you finished her update to see this new dialogue).

While I was revising the movie night event I also went ahead and added a new option to Val's path where you can still get a handjob while not giving into her games (having to give in to her "servant and mistress" game was one of the things people complained the most back when the movie night event was released).

As I had some free time after finishing this BETA I also added a couple new scenes to the game, one that plays in the morning after you finished Val's update and other that plays the morning after you finished Joana's update. I think you will enjoy them. ;)

Next month's update will be the FULL version of 0.07 with all the bugs and issues fixed (hopefully), and some new stuff I wanted to add/remake but couldn't because I was too busy with story content.

You can get the download links at the official release post on
or !

Have fun!

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Hi Just downloaded and tried 7.10, and I am stuck at the message with the screen saying I have finished Joanna's stuff and to look forward to Lu in V.08? I went back and did the movie night again, got stuck. It updated and fixed my saves? and added the new fetish, but I cant progress past this ending screen for v.07? Any ideas?

• Angry
Reactions: Elhemeer

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Hi Just downloaded and tried 7.10, and I am stuck at the message with the screen saying I have finished Joanna's stuff and to look forward to Lu in V.08? I went back and did the movie night again, got stuck. It updated and fixed my saves? and added the new fetish, but I cant progress past this ending screen for v.07? Any ideas?
I just downloaded it from here on mega, same result. I got it from RDPL, but that was showing it was uploaded two months ago. So I got it from here and again I am blocked at the end of Joanna's events.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just downloaded it from here on mega, same result. I got it from RDPL, but that was showing it was uploaded two months ago. So I got it from here and again I am blocked at the end of Joanna's events.
Really? What's hard to understand on that message? It's the end of the content for that version. There's nothing more to do until 0.08 is released.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I just got to play this game...Im still very early in the playthrough, but I must say I really liked what I played.

The GUI is impeccable, the writing is really funny and the sex scenes are pretty good.

Now, if I could offer an advice, I would really like to have the option of turning off the "+1 Lust with X" in the choices during dialog, you know, the explanations of what each choice will accomplish, I mean, I know some people, specially in this site are quite...special, and can't get social cues, so they need that kind of guides to know what each option will accomplish, but I'd like to think I'm socially capable enough to understand that opening the door without my shirt will increase the lust of the girl and I feel like Im being treated like an idiot when you have to explain the consequences of each choice before I make them.

1673783430207.png

but hey, in any case the game is a gem, and Im having a lof of fun going through it

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just got to play this game...Im still very early in the playthrough, but I must say I really liked what I played.

The GUI is impeccable, the writing is really funny and the sex scenes are pretty good.

Now, if I could offer an advice, I would really like to have the option of turning off the "+1 Lust with X" in the choices during dialog, you know, the explanations of what each choice will accomplish, I mean, I know some people, specially in this site are quite...special, and can't get social cues, so they need that kind of guides to know what each option will accomplish, but I'd like to think I'm socially capable enough to understand that opening the door without my shirt will increase the lust of the girl and I feel like Im being treated like an idiot when you have to explain the consequences of each choice before I make them.

View attachment 2312703

but hey, in any case the game is a gem, and Im having a lof of fun going through it
I'm glad you're having fun so far!
About your idea, yeah, this is actually something I thought about doing.
I honestly don't know why I didn't implement it yet.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes