M'95

May 17, 2019
Has anyone made a translation patch for Linda Mae?

Most of the time I have no idea what she is talking about.

Grindan56

Sep 16, 2022
Add 1 event = 20 new slides thnx for free game bt proect build is sooo long time mby i be grandpa and I will wait the same like that

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
im stuck in a loop of seeing the same things happen again and again?
I have the same problem ,

keep getting the massage parlor event
Roll back a few saves. Sometimes this fixes the issue. If it doesn't, post your savegame and I'll take a look at it.

Add 1 event = 20 new slides thnx for free game bt proect build is sooo long time mby i be grandpa and I will wait the same like that
It was over 100 new slides, but hey, you do you.
Come back when you feel like it.

Dec 20, 2020
So tsundere girl goes to anime gakuen, and actually lives the full weeaboo life. Why am I not surprised. Would have been more appropriate for her to have slammed into MC while running for the bus, called him a perv, then blame him for missing the bus even though she had the whole front yard to go around him. Then after he drops her off at school while she is walking to front doors, she trips. May as well get all the stereotypes.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So tsundere girl goes to anime gakuen, and actually lives the full weeaboo life. Why am I not surprised. Would have been more appropriate for her to have slammed into MC while running for the bus, called him a perv, then blame him for missing the bus even though she had the whole front yard to go around him. Then after he drops her off at school while she is walking to front doors, she trips. May as well get all the stereotypes.
You're forgetting the toast in her mouth

FFollower95

Aug 31, 2018
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 08.02

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Link seems to be corrupted though :(

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
God damnit... Why didn't I think of that???

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Running to class Naruto style too

• Haha
Reactions: Lefty Southpaw
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes