Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Really anxious about the incoming updates and I have something to say.
Porra vei eu cai pela segunda vez no gemidão vendo a galeria se fude KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, valeu lycanzera tu é pica pvt.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Thayron and Lykanz

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I think my version is bugged or something. I just completed the spa event, had the car race home and now back home however I see the star symbol in the front yard and the MC bedroom. The thing is, if I go to the bedroom it reverts back to preparing to go to the spa where he sings his gang bang song or if I go to the front yard then he is back where the MC sees his mum in the garden and he tells her there about the trip out.

So yep, something isn't right? Would this be a restart moment?

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Just got to the club, after dark came on :love:, elevated this game up to 5 stars for me, the le mike face as you call it has been completely forgiven for the funny ass moments and good soundtrack

• Red Heart
Reactions: TuXeZ and Lykanz

LaCroix32

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone were able to apply patch on android? In many android ports all is needed is to create 'game' folder and put patch here. Doesnt work in this instance for some reason.

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Anyone were able to apply patch on android? In many android ports all is needed is to create 'game' folder and put patch here. Doesnt work in this instance for some reason.
You have to resign the APK after adding the file

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
#Expose the APK
apktool d original.apk

#Modify the contents
now go inside the extracted apk add the script

#rebuild the apk
apktool b /path/to/extracteAPK_contents -o mod.apk

#Create Signing key
keytool -genkey -keystore bullithulli.keystore -validity 10000 -alias bullithulli -keyalg rsa

#Sign the apk
jarsigner -keystore bullithulli.keystore -verbose mod.apk bullithulli

#Install the APK
adb install mod.apk

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
what the fuck is that prank Lykanz hahahhaha you fucking scared the shit out of me im playing in living room with people man. fuck you hahahhaha that moaning woman prank got me everytime hahaha it's so awkward explaining this shit hahahhaha!!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think my version is bugged or something. I just completed the spa event, had the car race home and now back home however I see the star symbol in the front yard and the MC bedroom. The thing is, if I go to the bedroom it reverts back to preparing to go to the spa where he sings his gang bang song or if I go to the front yard then he is back where the MC sees his mum in the garden and he tells her there about the trip out.

So yep, something isn't right? Would this be a restart moment?
My advice would be to restart Joana's day from the begining.
A lot of things were changed during development and that's what could have caused this issue.

I honestly don't know how you guys manage to get this kind of issue tho.
I swear for the life of me that neither me or my testers ever got this.

Hyperslot

May 7, 2021
I played it a bit and I love it, the story and everything are great. I did not really get errors so far. The only thing I really dislike is the scene options. The way buttons are in the mid of the screen kinda ruins the cinematics. If there is a way I could just push them to one side or something. Another way could you adjust them to the right side of the screen or left side, just not in the middle. I am definitely enjoying the game so far. Great work.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I played it a bit and I love it, the story and everything are great. I did not really get errors so far. The only thing I really dislike is the scene options. The way buttons are in the mid of the screen kinda ruins the cinematics. If there is a way I could just push them to one side or something. Another way could you adjust them to the right side of the screen or left side, just not in the middle. I am definitely enjoying the game so far. Great work.
This is a bug and was fixed in the latest version.

Please check this post.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperslot

Gwylim

Jul 2, 2020
I have been playing this for a few hours now and so far I am really enjoying it. The only complaint I have is during the sex sceens, the options are blocking part of the image. Is there any way of either moving them to the side of the screen or hiding them completely?

I have tried the usual option ( pressing the "H" key or middle mouse button) but this only blanks the screen, and have been unable to find anything that works on this forum. If there is a solution to this that I have not yet been able to find any help would be appreciated.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have been playing this for a few hours now and so far I am really enjoying it. The only complaint I have is during the sex sceens, the options are blocking part of the image. Is there any way of either moving them to the side of the screen or hiding them completely?

I have tried the usual option ( pressing the "H" key or middle mouse button) but this only blanks the screen, and have been unable to find anything that works on this forum. If there is a solution to this that I have not yet been able to find any help would be appreciated.
Literally the post above yours.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
My advice would be to restart Joana's day from the begining.
A lot of things were changed during development and that's what could have caused this issue.

I honestly don't know how you guys manage to get this kind of issue tho.
I swear for the life of me that neither me or my testers ever got this.
Maybe just lucky :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Still, I will try and use an old save. Thanks for replying (y)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes