Dec 20, 2020
Running to class Naruto style too
Lu does look a bit like hentai oppai Sakura. Costume party next update? MC as Naruto, introduce another friend to be Hinata. Lots of fun to be had there, and I always though Naruto should have had both of them as his wives. You could even add a guy to be bitch-boy Sasuke who starts shit with MC, and gets beat for it because this is not Shonen Jump, and MC can actually fight.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
after he allowed Joana to drive the car, i was thinking " any troll worth his weight on dirt, will do a "initial D" reference here" god was i not dissapointed hahaha was dying half way trhought it, by the end i didnt know if he was doing an initial D reference or a "Lucky star doing an initial D reference" reference xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
try that and play again scene already played before something is wrong in game not my saves !
No idea why it's happening then. As I said, I never ran into this issue and you're the first (and so far only) person to report this.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
just look pic . can`t my save to give me 4 same tasks
Your pic doesn't tell me much besides that you have this issue.
And I'm not saying you don't have it, or doubting that you have it.
I just said that I never ran across this issue and you're the first person to report it.
I have no idea what's causing it and until more people report it and I can pinpoint a common ground between the reports I can't and won't do anything about it.

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
I really like the comedy of this game, I just started playing today and at the fight I had a good laugh when they were doing the south park bro down, and as soon as I seen MC say his martial art was aikido I was disappointed(because aikido is a garbage martial art that anyone who actually fights would never use) but then he calls it out and makes fun of himself, was great. My only complaints with this game so far is how fucking dumb the shit with your boss was (especially if you pick the bad karma choice) but that is whatever compared to my real problem with this game which is the dumb ass facial expressions, anything I play/read that has facial expressions like this makes me drop my opinion on it instantly, this could never be a 5star game to me just because of those, do people actually find shit like that funny? not funny.png This shit isn't funny.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I really like the comedy of this game, I just started playing today and at the fight I had a good laugh when they were doing the south park bro down, and as soon as I seen MC say his martial art was aikido I was disappointed(because aikido is a garbage martial art that anyone who actually fights would never use) but then he calls it out and makes fun of himself, was great. My only complaints with this game so far is how fucking dumb the shit with your boss was (especially if you pick the bad karma choice) but that is whatever compared to my real problem with this game which is the dumb ass facial expressions, anything I play/read that has facial expressions like this makes me drop my opinion on it instantly, this could never be a 5star game to me just because of those, do people actually find shit like that funny? View attachment 2361622 View attachment 2361598
Ah yes, I call that "le Mike face".

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
Oh, I really liked this game at the start, but then it strangely became "new Joanna update: the game" for unreasonable amount of updates. Am I wrong?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
First time i played this game i must say the dev have done a great job game in VN and sandbox story is nice and funny also you can chose option to avoid futa and others things well done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh, I really liked this game at the start, but then it strangely became "new Joanna update: the game" for unreasonable amount of updates. Am I wrong?
Not really. The game is currently in a "girl themed updte" cycle. We had an update centered on Val, then one on Joana and are currently in on centered on Luana.

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
I just started this and,
Does the MC ever get an apology from the Mom?

3 years no contact. He got fired and had nothing but still couldn't contact or depend on his family.
If he didn't have that key and the Father had lived an extra month or two, it could have been the MC's funeral instead and they wouldn't have even known.

She won't even let him complain about the father, and MC's main thoughts are still about how to make his Mom happier.

Does it only seem this way because I used a patch to change the relationships, or did she really abandon her second choice for three years and then pretend nothing happened as soon as her first choice died?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just started this and,
Does the MC ever get an apology from the Mom?

3 years no contact. He got fired and had nothing but still couldn't contact or depend on his family.
If he didn't have that key and the Father had lived an extra month or two, it could have been the MC's funeral instead and they wouldn't have even known.

She won't even let him complain about the father, and MC's main thoughts are still about how to make his Mom happier.

Does it only seem this way because I used a patch to change the relationships, or did she really abandon her second choice for three years and then pretend nothing happened as soon as her first choice died?
supernatural-dean-winchester.gif

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes