Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
To be honest with you, This is the 5th version of Joana (and the one I'm more comfortable with). She came a long way untill she looked like that.
mind to share her card....
i'd loved her on my first sight...
she's fit all milf dream i can imagine...

Reactions: Lykanz

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Nice job, lykanz!
I'm impressed! The scene with the MC and Linda at night felt natural and sexy. And the interaction with the mc and his sisters and their interactions was funny. I enjoyed the update.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
mind to share her card....
i'd loved her on my first sight...
she's fit all milf dream i can imagine...
Sorry, I can't share her card. Not now at least.

And, to be honest, I used a lot of mods on her, she probably wouldn't look right for you.

But I'll share my cards in the future, just not now.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Nice job, lykanz!
I'm impressed! The scene with the MC and Linda at night felt natural and sexy. And the interaction with the mc and his sisters and their interactions was funny. I enjoyed the update.
Glad you liked it man!

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I wonder, is it me or does the game look better than before (not that it looked bad)? Also, pretty short update but I don't mind and I enjoyed what I saw. The three "new" characters are appealing, and I'm not only talking about their design, I really like your writing. Can't wait to see more.

Keep up the good work dev.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I wonder, is it me or does the game look better than before (not that it looked bad)? Also, pretty short update but I don't mind and I enjoyed what I saw. The three "new" characters are appealing, and I'm not only talking about their design, I really like your writing. Can't wait to see more.

Keep up the good work dev.
I did try some new lighting tricks for this update.

Reactions: Nick Nosferatu

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
I hope that this game will become more like sandbox game after the introduction story is told and everyone lives at the inn, as familiy businss

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
Heh. I really like the game. I will reiterate what others have said and say that the writes bits were a bit too much. The other stuff even the cringe ,faces and jokes were good though.
I might be in a minority but i like honey select models. Most people that use renders cant do so very well and npcs often look even less like humans than some of the more wierd honey select facial expressions. (or its just he same 3 premade faces over dozens of games)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Brazilian Portuguese? Thank You man

Que delícia cara!
Val looks even better than i thought!
keep it up bro!
Valeu! Ver comentários como o de vocês me faz ter certeza que lançar o jogo em PT-BR foi a melhor decisão que eu pude ter.

Thanks! Reading coments like yours asures me that releasing the game in PT-BR was the best decision I could have made.

I hope that this game will become more like sandbox game after the introduction story is told and everyone lives at the inn, as familiy businss
I have plans to introduce sandbox elements, yeah. Besides, if I don't do that, Ginyu will end up killing me... :pokerFace:

Heh. I really like the game. I will reiterate what others have said and say that the writes bits were a bit too much. The other stuff even the cringe ,faces and jokes were good though.
I might be in a minority but i like honey select models. Most people that use renders cant do so very well and npcs often look even less like humans than some of the more wierd honey select facial expressions. (or its just he same 3 premade faces over dozens of games)
The writer stuff was heavy only at the very first days, you may have noticed that from day 6 onwards it gets toned down.
And honey select models can look good if you know how to work with them.
Alll in all, I'm glad you liked the game!

Keep up the good work! Definitely looking forward to future updates.
Thanks man!

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Would love if the dev add a branch, so there is no force to play the coming home to funeral part.
The family girls ... in my taste, the where disgusting.. so I feeled forced to quit the game at this point.
But with time, maybe the dev will make that part optional.

But I would say I was enjoying the first part of the game.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can't argue with the developer, fyi, I use alot of mod too for my HS....
it's just ashame to play HS vanilla, like skyrim....
thanks for the response, and btw, I like a 4th Wall breaking but it's not natural, maybe some Script fixing would make that Humour more Funny than it is..

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not alone here to say - it was short update, but i don't regret that played it. Well, waiting for more.:eek:penedeyewink:

ggbhate

May 16, 2017
I asked staff for mirrors, when an uploader is online he'll provide them.
Thanks! I was able to download via VPN later on. Love the characters (Linda Mae should be Linda Bae cuz damn). I also found it interesting that babes from Max's Life were also in it! A Crossover would be awesome! :D (Though I know it's not possible...guy can hope!)

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Looking at all the mediocre games out there using HS.
Villain deserves a lot more patrons :FeelsBadMan:
Agreed. This game has some heart put into it. A lot of the games on here don't feel like that. Plus he sends you a nice note for becoming a Patreon =P Seems like a damn decent dude.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Would love if the dev add a branch, so there is no force to play the coming home to funeral part.
The family girls ... in my taste, the where disgusting.. so I feeled forced to quit the game at this point.
But with time, maybe the dev will make that part optional.

But I would say I was enjoying the first part of the game.
What especifically did you find disgusting on them?
And I had thought about making the whole "going back home" thing optional. But in the end it would be just too much work for little effort. Maybe in the future, when other aspects of the game are settled, I'll do that...

can't argue with the developer, fyi, I use alot of mod too for my HS....
it's just ashame to play HS vanilla, like skyrim....
thanks for the response, and btw, I like a 4th Wall breaking but it's not natural, maybe some Script fixing would make that Humour more Funny than it is..
I know right? Vanilla game just feels... Wrong.

I'm not alone here to say - it was short update, but i don't regret that played it. Well, waiting for more.:eek:penedeyewink:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was kinda insecure about the lenght of the update... It's good to see that people enjoyed it regardless.

Thanks! I was able to download via VPN later on. Love the characters (Linda Mae should be Linda Bae cuz damn). I also found it interesting that babes from Max's Life were also in it! A Crossover would be awesome! :D (Though I know it's not possible...guy can hope!)
You're not the first one to call her "Linda Bae", and I love the ring to it! About the girls from Max's Life... Who knows what the future holds in store...

Agreed. This game has some heart put into it. A lot of the games on here don't feel like that. Plus he sends you a nice note for becoming a Patreon =P Seems like a damn decent dude.
Thank you for your words! I do enjoy developing this game a lot, it's special to me.
And I feel like my patrons, regardless of their tier, deserve more than a simple automated message.
In fact, anyone that plays my game and offers constructive criticism is good in my book, patron or not.

H2S

May 20, 2017
After seeing the Steel Panther poster in mc's room the glory hole in the clothing store made so much more sense

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
After seeing the Steel Panther poster in mc's room the glory hole in the clothing store made so much more sense
Hah, yeah. As if I would miss the chance of having MC sing THAT song during a gloryhole scene.

Reactions: H2S
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes