Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How dare ye, Lykanz?
I expected better from you!

(seriously tho this looks great :p)
I aim to please. ;)

Just played the new update. Val is great. I hope that all the characters you introduce have a romance route. Will there be a common route up until a point where the story branches based on the mc's choice girl? Or will it be one harem style ending?
I plan on every girl having their own storyline. Some may even intertwine at some point.

There will be a common route, yes. That route will eventually lead to the harem ending.

Each girl will have their own ending too, but that won't mean it'll be a game over. If you ever played Solvalley School you'll know what I'm talking about.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
the only complaint i have and i do maean only complaint is the size of the moms tits. I mean moo cow size boobs dont do anything for me. And that really isnt a deal breaker the whole update was fantastic. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
the only complaint i have and i do maean only complaint is the size of the moms tits. I mean moo cow size boobs dont do anything for me. And that really isnt a deal breaker the whole update was fantastic. Keep up the good work
Joana does have massive jugs... But then, massive jugs mean back pains... Back pains mean massages... Massages mean... You got my drift.

And, as shown in the previous update, Mike is a master masseur. ;)

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i guess those thugs are loan sharks, family owes them money, so they will sell their home and go live with MC at his house ? cuz i dont see any other way to go go after your family and Linda.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i guess those thugs are loan sharks, family owes them money, so they will sell their home and go live with MC at his house ? cuz i dont see any other way to go go after your family and Linda.
You got it kiiiinda right.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Joana does have massive jugs... But then, massive jugs mean back pains... Back pains mean massages... Massages mean... You got my drift.

And, as shown in the previous update, Mike is a master masseur. ;)
It can also mean paizuri, and by the way Joana always dresses (not showing any cleavage) clothed paizuri which is even better (just an idea for future Joana scenes).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Looking at all the mediocre games out there using HS.
Villain deserves a lot more patrons :FeelsBadMan:
Aww man... It's so nice to read stuff like this. Thank you! :FeelsGoodMan:

great game, man, keep it up!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Okay, lemme guess...
They burn the house down!
Hahaha, nothing that extreme!

The meme is strong in this game kkkkkkkk
Silly memes and bad jokes, you can always count on me for those.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Those two fuckers in the car are giving me a real Rapelay vibe :p Damn that game can hold its ground even by today’s standard!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Those two fuckers in the car are giving me a real Rapelay vibe :p Damn that game can hold its ground even by today’s standard!
Those two are interesting. They are the classic "Hardass & Doofus".

The Milf Design, i can't even make a Good Milf without making it a sl#t or an elf
To be honest with you, This is the 5th version of Joana (and the one I'm more comfortable with). She came a long way untill she looked like that.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes