Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So yeah, a week ends and a new pin-up arrives!

After a quick poll at our discord server it was decided that this week's would feature Linda and Luana.

They are two very distinct characters with personalities that contrast a lot. Their interactions are always fun to watch too, as Linda thinks of Luana as her BFF and is oblivious to the fact that Luana doesn't really like her and is jealous of Linda being all over Mike all the time.

So, without further ado, here's the link for this week's pin-up:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see the post, here's the pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version there! So, if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

See you all around!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Another week, another pin-up!

This time it features two girls that haven't been together in any pin-up yet.

Val and Linda have a lot in common regarding their personalities, they both like to tease Mike just to see him fret about.

But one thing where the diverge is that, while Linda has a more upbeat and cheerful personality, Val is energetic, impetuous and sometimes even rough (she sure does like roughness).

Here's the direct link to the patreon post:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see the pin-up, here's the pic:

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version of this pin-up, so if you're a patron, be sure to check it out.

Also, later today (or tomorrow) I'll be posting a development update, so stay tuned!

ocarae

Aug 19, 2017
Quando eu vi o freddie mercury pratiado foi a melhor coisa do mundo pra mim | When I saw freddie mercury pratiado it was the best thing in the world for me. (Thanks
Google translator)

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Quando eu vi o freddie mercury pratiado foi a melhor coisa do mundo pra mim | When I saw freddie mercury pratiado it was the best thing in the world for me. (Thanks
Google translator)
pt-br:

Foi uma parada tão escondida que eu nem achei que alguém fosse reparar.

Ele aparece de novo na nova atualização, então tenta encontar ele quando você for jogar.

english:

It was so subtle I didn't think anyone would notice, haha.

He appears on the new update again, try and spot him when you play it.

Reactions: ocarae

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
v0.04.1 is available to LVL 3 patrons! It'll be released for everyone in 3 days.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And here we go with another weekly Pin-UP!

This time it's a solo one featuring Luana! She put together this Wonder Woman cosplay just for this.

Here's the link for the patreon post:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see it, here's the pic:

There's also the patron exclusive NSFW version of this pin-up. So be sure to check it out if you're a patron!

Reactions: Mark17 and VI487

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
v0.04.1 is available for LVL 1 patrons!

It'll be available for everyone tomorrow.

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Quick question though? does the game has suspense story for the further update? or is this a romantic game only? u dont need to answer if this question will be a spoiler though. just wanna know.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Quick question though? does the game has suspense story for the further update? or is this a romantic game only? u dont need to answer if this question will be a spoiler though. just wanna know.
There will be times when it'll have a little suspense or tension, but most of the time it's a light-hearted comedy.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes