RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
The joke isnt really that bad. If you just read and follow the story. But of course, sometimes we just really skip the story and find these kinds of things "waste of time and annoying". Any updates for the update though?.

Reactions: Lykanz

ann131

Sep 6, 2018
I really liked the game, thanks for making it available. it is very fun and enjoyable.

'' Bem-vindo a Cudomundópolis ''. i laughed a lot

Linda Mae is so adorable *-*

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
@Lykanz I like a lot of the humour in this, but I'm begging you, PLEASE no more decade-old rageface memes. Those memes were dead years ago already and they deserve to stay dead.
I'm affraid I can't do that... The memes are Writer's trademark. I'm sorry.

The joke isnt really that bad. If you just read and follow the story. But of course, sometimes we just really skip the story and find these kinds of things "waste of time and annoying". Any updates for the update though?.
Character development and story depth is never a waste of time ;).
And yeah, I'm actually well under way with the scenes for the next update. I'd say i'm at 50%. I had some free time these past two weeks and I was able to do some considerable work on them.
I don't know about the following weeks tho, as I'll have some exams at uni and the wife is asking me to go out for some time now.

I really liked the game, thanks for making it available. it is very fun and enjoyable.

'' Bem-vindo a Cudomundópolis ''. i laughed a lot

Linda Mae is so adorable *-*
She is, isn't she? I love her too!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And here we go, yet again, with a new weekly pin-up!

This week it features a new character that will be introduced soon...ish (yeah, I know, another one).

Anyway, meet Gyna, the android! She's one of my favorite characters due to her personality(ies) and her dynamics with other characters. I won't delve too much on those right now as to not spoil anything.

Without further ado, here's the link to the post on my patreon page:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon page just to see it, here's the pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version of it so, if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

All in all, I'll see you guys around!

Reactions: VI487

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
What i meant are the jokes. Not the story :) but its good though. Can u ensure that the update is going to be released before september 25? Or nah?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What i meant are the jokes. Not the story :) but its good though. Can u ensure that the update is going to be released before september 25? Or nah?
That is the plan.

An android, huh? Where could she have come from?
Aigis we'll have to wait and see. :p
What I can say is that she's deeply linked with the storyline of at least 3 characters.

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Downloaded some games a few weeks ago.
This one is very tempting.

I have two releases THE-INN-0.03a-pc and THE-INN-0.03GE-pc
Which one is the latest please ? Or is there Something different I don't figue out ?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Downloaded some games a few weeks ago.
This one is very tempting.

I have two releases THE-INN-0.03a-pc and THE-INN-0.03GE-pc
Which one is the latest please ? Or is there Something different I don't figue out ?
The newest is v0.03a.

Reactions: FifouWeb

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Tomorrow will be the 1 month. Isnt the update not going to be released this week?
No. I never gave any ETA. I do have only one sequence left to do and then I'll have all the necessary images for the update.

Free time is a real bitch for me, I couldn't work much on the game this week.

Reactions: Mortimilian

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Well, I'm hungry as ever for the next version.
Especially with what seems to be the intro to so many major characters.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, I'm hungry as ever for the next version.
Especially with what seems to be the intro to so many major characters.
If everything goes well, I may be able to finishe the last sequence today and then there'll be only coding left.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes