Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I definitely meant their physical/facial appearance/Expressions.. I’ve seen quite a few Honey Select games now and I know what you mean.. I like alot of players strongly lean toward DAZ3D because of the realistic quality of the renders, as well as the variety of models available. Depending on the work you are willing to put in, I’ve seen a few that anyone would be hard pressed to distinguish from real life models. It’s this realism that draws one in and breathes life in to the characters. It allows for total immersion into the world displayed on the screen. As for the second half of your question, yes there almost has to be a bit of “cowboy bebop” in a story like this there is almost a Quinten Tarantino quality to it a’la Pulp Fiction style vignettes.
Yeah, I get what you mean too.

Sadly, where I stand now, I can't deliver good quality renders with DAZ. My PC can't really render with good quality or fast enough and I can't outsource the renders either, as I can't afford it.

So I make do with Honey Select, while it sometimes is a pain in the neck to use, I managed to find (what I think is) a good compromise between quality and "creation speed".

Maybe on the future, if this project takes off and I can afford a good computer I'll start a remake in DAZ.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018

Sadly, where I stand now, I can't deliver good quality renders with DAZ. My PC can't really render with good quality or fast enough and I can't outsource the renders either, as I can't afford it.

So I make do with Honey Select, while it sometimes is a pain in the neck to use, I managed to find (what I think is) a good compromise between quality and "creation speed".

Maybe on the future, if this project takes off and I can afford a good computer I'll start a remake in DAZ.
I do want to take the time to let you know that I do enjoy the plot and direction of the story. I hope you don’t feel like I was trying to tear down all the hard work and creative process you’ve poured into this. It’s just personal preference for me. I understand trying to create something on a limited budget and with existing equipment.. Stay true to the muse! If you do remake this using DAZ, I’ll be 1st in line to try it!

Reactions: Lykanz

Plily

Apr 14, 2018

Please don't change anything, right now I am crazy about this game because of the facial features and character design. Again, adding Max's sisters and the house arrest girl who I am also crazy about made fill tiny buckets :D

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Please don't change anything, right now I am crazy about this game because of the facial features and character design. Again, adding Max's sisters and the house arrest girl who I am also crazy about made fill tiny buckets :D
Oh I won't. I made these characters so long ago that their visuals are pretty much set in stone for me.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
View attachment 140921 View attachment 140922 Can anyone help me out here? Missing a few scenes.
First scene - Deny the man's key
Second scene - Help the woman in the bar
Third scene - I didn't even know you can miss this, it's when you meet the main girl of the game!?
The eleventh scene - It's during the first time you head to the clothing store, stick your dick through the gloryhole for a surprise....

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And here we are again with yet another weekly pin-up!

This time I decided to use a character that'll be introduced soon™... Kinda...
Anyway, meet Sister Gianna, a young nun that just recently took her votes and was sent on a mission to a small town in the middle of nowhere.
That's everything I can tell without letting out some spoilers, sorry.

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my Patreon just to see the pic, you can check it out here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version, so if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

See you guys around!

Reactions: Otyi and Adoringfan

Underpass24

Feb 10, 2018
3 things 2 good 1 bad
1. looooooads of memes, comparable to the amount of loads of cum in the game XD
2. Far better than i expected, the English dialog was very comprehensible aside from a few grammar mistakes every here and there, but its nothing that your brain cant autofill.
3.(the bad one, but its not a big issue) the freckles on her inner thighs look really bad, kinda looks like Petechiae...

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I have found a grievous error! The old man asks for his Monte Carlo to be, "a liiitle light on vermouth." A Monte Carlo is not made with vermouth at all!

"First put to paper in 1948 via David Embury’s The Fine Art of Mixing Drinks,
it is most commonly classified as a Manhattan variation,
with Benedictine swapped for sweet vermouth."​

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have found a grievous error! The old man asks for his Monte Carlo to be, "a liiitle light on vermouth." A Monte Carlo is not made with vermouth at all!

"First put to paper in 1948 via David Embury’s The Fine Art of Mixing Drinks,
it is most commonly classified as a Manhattan variation,
with Benedictine swapped for sweet vermouth."​

Maybe Mr. Jacob is just a weird old man. :p

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
When is the update going to be released. Almost a month now though. Not my intentions to rush you since its a good graphic"ed" game. But i need the update :)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
When is the update going to be released. Almost a month now though. Not my intentions to rush you since its a good graphic"ed" game. But i need the update :)
I can't really give an ETA. But I'm working at every oportunity I have. I have made considerable progress with the scenes. I work on it only on my free time (which isn't much) so I can't really say when it'll be ready. Sorry.

Reactions: Laziness

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's sunday and that means it's PIN-UP TIME!

We did a quick poll over at our discord channel and it was decided that this week's Pin-Up would feature Joana and Luana!
It's a good contrast to be honest... While Joana is an experienced woman (well... somewhat), Luana isn't. They do have something in common though, they're both really curious and want to discover and experience new things.

So, without further ado, here's the link for this week's Pin-UP:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my page just to see it, here's the pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The patron exclusive NSFW version of this Pin-Up is also available so, if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

I would also like to thank the users @Laziness, @Safetydummy and @michaelx25a for their ratings and kind words. You guys ROCK!

I'll be seeing everyone around, have fun!

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
@Lykanz I like a lot of the humour in this, but I'm begging you, PLEASE no more decade-old rageface memes. Those memes were dead years ago already and they deserve to stay dead.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes