VermillioN

May 4, 2017
The quality still improving! I'm speechless, really, and I thought that waifu Academy had the best art (and I see what you did there, at least the best girl is there:kisskiss:)
Btw, valentina looks like Momiji from ninja gaiden series.

Eu te desejo a melhor sorte desse mundo, irmão!

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The quality still improving! I'm speechless, really, and I thought that waifu Academy had the best art (and I see what you did there, at least the best girl is there:kisskiss:)
Btw, valentina looks like Momiji from ninja gaiden series.

Eu te desejo a melhor sorte desse mundo, irmão!
Valeu cara!

Haha, yeah, now that I think about it... Val does look like Momiji... I wonder if that was my inspiration and I didn't realize it.

Mizuki (one of the new characters from One-punch Man) also resembles Val a lot, at least body-wise.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Not bad. Are yoo also creating your own items for honey select studio, or just utilizing items + maps from base game and some mods from hongfire and anime-sharing + various backgrounds. I don't recognise some items from the game or mods I know.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Not bad. Are yoo also creating your own items for honey select studio, or just utilizing items + maps from base game and some mods from hongfire and anime-sharing + various backgrounds. I don't recognise some items from the game or mods I know.
I port some items myself. Mostly furniture and decorations.

TNinja

Jul 19, 2018
Manooooooo from heaven, what a work of art is this !!! kkk congratulations, the game is very very good, I gave several laughs, the story is pika, leaves you wanting to know more and more. What a beautiful thing, man, thank you for developing this marvel, I sincerely hope that you continue with the project, and that each time you have more and more content to have some 60 chapters with 20 hours of play each kkkkk zoeira (or will it not? ), the translation is a beauty, I was very sad when I "finished" the game, looking forward to the next updates, again congratulations, unfortunately I can not help financially, but here my sincere gratitude. :eazyHype:

Hue Hue kkkk show de bola cara :eazyHype: ainda to rindo muito com a cena do banheiro no shopping kkk

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thats nice! Love the game and all this lil easter egg's inside.
Eager for the next installment. I like the humor you put into this.
Manooooooo from heaven, what a work of art is this !!! kkk congratulations, the game is very very good, I gave several laughs, the story is pika, leaves you wanting to know more and more. What a beautiful thing, man, thank you for developing this marvel, I sincerely hope that you continue with the project, and that each time you have more and more content to have some 60 chapters with 20 hours of play each kkkkk zoeira (or will it not? ), the translation is a beauty, I was very sad when I "finished" the game, looking forward to the next updates, again congratulations, unfortunately I can not help financially, but here my sincere gratitude. :eazyHype:

Hue Hue kkkk show de bola cara :eazyHype: ainda to rindo muito com a cena do banheiro no shopping kkk
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

kh.al

Jun 21, 2018
OK that is a very nice surprise, i loved the game and every aspects in it please continue the good work Dev and any idea on the next update ETA?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
OK that is a very nice surprise, i loved the game and every aspects in it please continue the good work Dev and any idea on the next update ETA?
I really can't give any ETA, as I do this on my spare time, whenever I get the chance... But stay tuned, the next update won't take long as the last one.

On the same note, I just released an Android version for The Inn!

Check it out at the OP!

Reactions: kh.al

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
I personally enjoy the humor quite a bit. The games feels different from other games to this and i like a good laugh. I am also in love with the model of Linda too. Lets see how this goes.

Reactions: rKnight and Lykanz

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Hey man, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The bathroom wall was a blast to make, I had a lot of fun while doing it. And the NTR joke is so small that I didn't think anyone would notice it! I'm glad it got a chuckle out of you!

And the 4th wall convos were kind of toned down indeed, but they were toned down even in the original draft. The Writer is a recurring character on the story and there'll be more interactions between them, there'll even be another character who can "see" him in the future. The first days had so much of him because I wanted to set his persona as the random guy who pops up every now and then to make fun of the MC.

There will be incest... Although it's totally optional and, if you choose to be an orphan early in the game, you're not even related to them. On the long run, every romance option will be optional.

Futa... I don't know... There'll be a girl whom the player can choose if she's a futa or not. If she's not, she'll be just a tomboyish girl who likes strap-ons (MC won't get hammered, don't worry lol). But, of course, that on the very long run.
Overall, a great concept. I personally (since she is "southern") would like to see your characters "Westernized" To be clear, I have nothing against Asian archetypes. It's just given the storyline, it seems like it would help with continuity and allow the end-user to suspend disbelief easier. P.S... PLEASE no FUTA!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm getting error codes after the Linda bathroom scene. No matter what option I take either peek, don't peek, bathroom, your room, linda's room; I keep getting an error code. Is there a way to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes