Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I was not hopeful when i saw "honey select" but i have to admit this is the second game i actually like made with it. First being Waifu Academy. Saw some references to it in the game so i reckon the dev likes that one also ^^
Linda mea is some firecracker i like to see a lot more of. And hope there will be some animations like in WA in the future
Good job @Lykanz , good story, very nice art
Glad you like it man!

Yeah, me and Irphaeus (WA dev) are friends. I love his work on WA too, it's one of the best, funniest games out there.
Linda sure is something else. She's pretty, flirty, sexy and a teaser.
I plan on having animations in the future, when I can get the hold of them in HS, right now I'm really bad with them.

Reactions: Rroarr

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
With the Brazilian Portuguese, só posso imaginar mais um macaquinho do nosso Brasilzão!
O jogo está bom demais, com um humor nada refinado, mas não que eu não goste.
3rd world mokey here!

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Linda sure is something else. She's pretty, flirty, sexy and a teaser.
Oh yes! :)

I plan on having animations in the future, when I can get the hold of them in HS, right now I'm really bad with them.
cant wait too see them ;-)

great game so far... made me laugh n hard at the same time lol... im already excited bout the next update...

good work mate... good work... keept it going...

Reactions: Lykanz

Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
Caralho filho da puta q jogao da porra! Parabéns continua com o projeto e já ganhou mais um patrão. ah e final quero um bolagato....

Phoobos

Aug 7, 2017
Muito bom, mal posso esperar pelas próximas atualizações.

Cara, continue com o ótimo trabalho.

HUEHUE

B

BigWamanHunter

I enjoyed this update a lot. This is the most fun mc I've played....his younger self was way cooler looking though.

That first gloryhole scene....the mc's thoughts before before making his decision was pure gold..... And that bathroom wall....esp that ntr joke cracked me up.

@Lykanz I see u stopped doing those 4th wall convos from the first version because of criticism but i enjoyed reading most of them.... May be you could put some more of it in future versions as optional stuff.... I agree you kinda overdid it earlier but now there is almost zero interaction between mc and the writer.

I hope there won't be any forced mother son incest or futa content in the future versions.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
First off, let me start by saying that, boy... Am I surprised?

I didn't expected that v0.03 would be received so well as it was! I mean, I was pretty confident that people would enjoy it, I just didn't thought, not for one second, that almost everyone that played it would voice their thoughts and that all of them would be positive!

You guys can't even imagine how much this motivates me to continue working on The Inn!

Now, as another week ends, I bring you guys a new pin-up!

Last week we didn't had any because I was way too busy finishing up update. Sorry about that.
After a quick poll at our discord server we got a 4-way tie!
So, this week's pin-up features Mike (yeah, he was at the poll too) and all the orphanage girls!
All the pin-ups are decided through quick polls at our discord server, come and join us there so you can also help decide them! If anything, just join us to chat and talk about random stuff!

Here's the link for the patreon post:

As always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon page just to see it, here's the pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A patron exclusive NSFW version was also posted, so if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

See you guys around and have a good one!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I enjoyed this update a lot. This is the most fun mc I've played....his younger self was way cooler looking though.

That first gloryhole scene....the mc's thoughts before before making his decision was pure gold..... And that bathroom wall....esp that ntr joke cracked me up.

@Lykanz I see u stopped doing those 4th wall convos from the first version because of criticism but i enjoyed reading most of them.... May be you could put some more of it in future versions as optional stuff.... I agree you kinda overdid it earlier but now there is almost zero interaction between mc and the writer.

I hope there won't be any forced mother son incest or futa content in the future versions.
Hey man, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The bathroom wall was a blast to make, I had a lot of fun while doing it. And the NTR joke is so small that I didn't think anyone would notice it! I'm glad it got a chuckle out of you!

And the 4th wall convos were kind of toned down indeed, but they were toned down even in the original draft. The Writer is a recurring character on the story and there'll be more interactions between them, there'll even be another character who can "see" him in the future. The first days had so much of him because I wanted to set his persona as the random guy who pops up every now and then to make fun of the MC.

There will be incest... Although it's totally optional and, if you choose to be an orphan early in the game, you're not even related to them. On the long run, every romance option will be optional.

Futa... I don't know... There'll be a girl whom the player can choose if she's a futa or not. If she's not, she'll be just a tomboyish girl who likes strap-ons (MC won't get hammered, don't worry lol). But, of course, that on the very long run.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
To offer a good example of the author character, the scene with him on Mike's shoulder was fun, along with some good slapstick.

B

BigWamanHunter

Hey man, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The bathroom wall was a blast to make, I had a lot of fun while doing it. And the NTR joke is so small that I didn't think anyone would notice it! I'm glad it got a chuckle out of you!

And the 4th wall convos were kind of toned down indeed, but they were toned down even in the original draft. The Writer is a recurring character on the story and there'll be more interactions between them, there'll even be another character who can "see" him in the future. The first days had so much of him because I wanted to set his persona as the random guy who pops up every now and then to make fun of the MC.

There will be incest... Although it's totally optional and, if you choose to be an orphan early in the game, you're not even related to them. On the long run, every romance option will be optional.

Futa... I don't know... There'll be a girl whom the player can choose if she's a futa or not. If she's not, she'll be just a tomboyish girl who likes strap-ons (MC won't get hammered, don't worry lol). But, of course, that on the very long run.
Cool...... I actually love incest but only brother sister...... Looking forward to the updates! .....hopefully more regular :biggrin:

Reactions: Laziness and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Someone here could inform me other PT-BR games if possible a list: P
Man of the House had a PT-BR translation at the first releases, I don't know if it still has (been ages since I played it)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes