ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good thing this showed up on the updates page..forgot i accidently deleted it confusing it with another game called the inn that was cartoony and a bore...this is NOT a bore..Linda Mae speaks to the inner redneck in me :D

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Overall, a great concept. I personally (since she is "southern") would like to see your characters "Westernized" To be clear, I have nothing against Asian archetypes. It's just given the storyline, it seems like it would help with continuity and allow the end-user to suspend disbelief easier. P.S... PLEASE no FUTA!
If you mean the characters getting westernized in appearance, well... There's not much I can do about it since it's kind of a Honey Select limitation. I mean, there is a way to may western looking characters with it, but they basically end up all with the same face so...
Now, if you mean the overall feel and atmosphere of the characters, they are like that for a reason, this game pokes fun on Visual Novel stereotypes and clichês, and I couldn't achieve most of those things without it feeling a little "oriental".

The big question i have.. and that i feel this game is lacking. Is where is Incontinentia Buttocks?
Well... That's uh... Maybe in the future, I don't know...

thank you. i hope i like this game
I hope you enjoy it too!

Any walkthrought?
There's no need for one. The game is pretty straight forward so far.

I'm getting error codes after the Linda bathroom scene. No matter what option I take either peek, don't peek, bathroom, your room, linda's room; I keep getting an error code. Is there a way to fix it?
What are the error codes? Can you provide a screen? What version? Did you use saves from version 0.01?

good thing this showed up on the updates page..forgot i accidently deleted it confusing it with another game called the inn that was cartoony and a bore...this is NOT a bore..Linda Mae speaks to the inner redneck in me :D
She speaks to my inner redneck too (and I'm not even one, lol).

atlast an update !! thinking of how many can i do today ? thanks by the way !
You're welcome, I hope you enjoy it!

Does anyone know what I messed for the scenes I missed?

Those are...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

afallenleaf

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the android version. Now i can bring linda into my bathroom.. Huehuehehe.. And thanks for all your hard work so far.. In a few month later after i finish my college and get a job, i'll be your patron for sure. Hope you'll still around by that time^^

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
out of curiosity..is incest avoidable and can the Mc eventually marry and knock up his country bumpkin?..hehehehe

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
out of curiosity..is incest avoidable and can the Mc eventually marry and knock up his country bumpkin?..hehehehe
It is somewhat avoidable. If, during the conversation on day 2, you tell Mr. Jacob that you're an orphan, the girls that would be your family become childhood acquaintances instead.

The story won't diverge too much, only some dialogues and stuff like that.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I came in fresh and did not expect it to be this good so far, you totally had me when the scene with the elder villager and the RE4 dialog came by. Keep up the great work! Hope to see much more lovey-dovey romance and great humor!

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Aww I saw this in the Latest games and updates and I got so excited.. seems like nothing was added :(

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Aww I saw this in the Latest games and updates and I got so excited.. seems like nothing was added :(
Yeah, I was surprised too when it featured on the latest updates tab. The only thing that was added was an android version.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
If you mean the characters getting westernized in appearance, well... There's not much I can do about it since it's kind of a Honey Select limitation. I mean, there is a way to may western looking characters with it, but they basically end up all with the same face so...
Now, if you mean the overall feel and atmosphere of the characters, they are like that for a reason, this game pokes fun on Visual Novel stereotypes and clichês, and I couldn't achieve most of those things without it feeling a little "oriental".
I definitely meant their physical/facial appearance/Expressions.. I’ve seen quite a few Honey Select games now and I know what you mean.. I like alot of players strongly lean toward DAZ3D because of the realistic quality of the renders, as well as the variety of models available. Depending on the work you are willing to put in, I’ve seen a few that anyone would be hard pressed to distinguish from real life models. It’s this realism that draws one in and breathes life in to the characters. It allows for total immersion into the world displayed on the screen. As for the second half of your question, yes there almost has to be a bit of “cowboy bebop” in a story like this there is almost a Quinten Tarantino quality to it a’la Pulp Fiction style vignettes.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes