freca

Jun 15, 2017
You mean not being able to go out of the store before watching all thw scenes? I'll change that so you can leave at any time.

Also, nothing should be reset, I revised yhe code a lot so there won't be any real loops or variables getting screwed... But then, you never know with coding, you fix one thing and screw a dozen more... What got reseted for you? I may have to take a look at it.

All in all, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Basically, after leaving to go to the funeral, you have the option to go back to the clothing shop, or keep moving. If you choose to go to the clothing shop, it gives you the decision (which you already had before when you visited the first time) of going to the changing rooms or to the restroom. With either decision, you see a new scene, but then Linda Mae suddenly appears and is asking you to continue telling her how you like bathing suits (which you have already done by now). After that, it takes you back to her house and you rinse and repeat the story from then on. Ultimately looping back again if you choose to go to the clothing store, again.

Reactions: Lykanz

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hahaha
Without giving any spoilers, all I can say is that the next update will take on a more serious tone. That doesn't mean there won't be any of the silly humour that's present on the previous updates tho, it just won't be as light hearted as it was with Linda.
i fully expect linda to visit him at home and a full on orgy occurs! with lots of funny stuff too! also, the sole of the foot doesn't get freckles. top part can, but never the sole, i dunno why.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It happened with me as well. I peeped on the changing room and it looped back to having Linda showing me her choices as if we were still shopping. I had to skip through back to the ending to try again.

If I remember right (I've slept since then) I peeked at Linda when we had gone shopping the first time and I think it was the stalker girl that looped back.
Hmm... Yeah, a friend told me the same thing... I'll look through the code today, I may have missed a return call or something like that...

i fully expect linda to visit him at home and a full on orgy occurs! with lots of funny stuff too! also, the sole of the foot doesn't get freckles. top part can, but never the sole, i dunno why.
"Whoa, whoa, hold yer horses, cowboy!" - Linda Mae, 2018

best part of the update was the dressing room scenes..ill keep it spoiler free but those made my day..great work
Glad you liked them. Those scenes were made on the go as originally the entire clothing store didn't even exist, it was just a time skip. I guess it was a smart decision to make them.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
@DeUglyOne when you had this loop, did you watch any peeping scenes when you were at the clothing store with Linda?

EDIT: I think I managed to pin point where the issue is.

I had forgot to set a conditional and it was calling back the scene where Linda is trying out bikinis if the player hadn't watched any peep scene the first time they went to the clothing store. That would result in the player having to rewatch the ending sequence all over again.

I'll be releasing a fix for it later tomorrow (maybe today if I have the time). The fix will also contain the option to get out of the clothing store anytime the second time you go there.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
@Lykanz Hey! Thanks for the update, (before playing) it's been a while since the last update but I hope that the game is going good and with exciting new characters in it. It's looking so much lively now good job. Really looking forward to this game!!! :D

tanabato

Jun 29, 2017
Great game, I played version 0.2 and I will certainly play this one. Could you put other sites down for the game? MEGA has that capacity limit and I lost the browser extension that prevents the limit of 400 mb or more.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
@Lykanz Hey! Thanks for the update, (before playing) it's been a while since the last update but I hope that the game is going good and with exciting new characters in it. It's looking so much lively now good job. Really looking forward to this game!!! :D
Hey, how's it going? Yeah, 4 months was a long time lol. The development is going steady tho. On this update I started giving some backgrounds on characters that will be introduced on the next update. I'll also start releasing shorter but more frequent updates. The next one (v0.04) will feature content up to the end of day 8, so it'll be kind of shorter than v0.03.

Great game, I played version 0.2 and I will certainly play this one. Could you put other sites down for the game? MEGA has that capacity limit and I lost the browser extension that prevents the limit of 400 mb or more.
I hope you enjoy the new update! As for mirrors, I can't really provide any download links other than Mega... Mega is the only service that uploads at a considerably fast speed for me, all the other services upload at 10 kbp/s at best. Sorry...

Reactions: Loveless07

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
"Whoa, whoa, hold yer horses, cowboy!" - Linda Mae, 2018
yet i still expect her to expound on the merits of familial love to him and his family..... like wanking him off and saying 'ya'll get on in here and get busy too!' hahaha surely i'm not more perverted minded....

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
yet i still expect her to expound on the merits of familial love to him and his family..... like wanking him off and saying 'ya'll get on in here and get busy too!' hahaha surely i'm not more perverted minded....
Family love is definitely coming, not so early tho...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The long stretches of time between releases are gonna be a pain
buuuuut this game has me sold in every way!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The long stretches of time between releases are gonna be a pain
buuuuut this game has me sold in every way!
Yeah, free time is a real issue for me... But as I said earlier, I'll try releasing shorter and more frequent updates from now on

Reactions: Laziness

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
@tanabato

Mirror links were added to the first post. You may want to hold up for a while before downloading it, I'm uploading a bug fixed version right now, I think both mac and PC versions will be done uploading by tonight (yeah, my connection speed sucks).

Reactions: tanabato
Sep 4, 2017
I know you cant hear me right now, but im clapping ma hands giving you a small round of applause, dont expect to much im only me
so calm down man!! geez
i actually think its the best looking honey select game that i have played and Sally Mae, wops i mean Linda Mae is the best female model in one of them here HS game. :eazyHype:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I know you cant hear me right now, but im clapping ma hands giving you a small round of applause, dont expect to much im only so calm down man!! geez
i actually think its the best looking honey select game that i have played and Sally Mae, wops i mean Linda Mae is the best female model in one of them here HS game. :eazyHype:
Hahahaha! I'm glad you liked it! Linda is a cutie isn't she?

tanabato

Jun 29, 2017
@tanabato

Mirror links were added to the first post. You may want to hold up for a while before downloading it, I'm uploading a bug fixed version right now, I think both mac and PC versions will be done uploading by tonight (yeah, my connection speed sucks).
Ok I will wait. It's good to see more Brazilian developers in this environment.

lostknight

Jun 17, 2017
This is one of very rare games I ever commented on. Very good job. I'm looking forward for the next updates and I might support you on Patreon also.
I hope the relationship with linda can keep being hot for a long time and be not so linear like many other games.
Keep the good work bro!

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Damn. After this update I would be surprised if he didn't get more patrons. Story is good so far and pacing as well. Liked the cameos. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This is one of very rare games I ever commented on. Very good job. I'm looking forward for the next updates and I might support you on Patreon also.
I hope the relationship with linda can keep being hot for a long time and be not so linear like many other games.
Keep the good work bro!
Thanks man! Your support on patreon would be greatly appreciated!
Relationship with Linda is only going to get hotter, that I can assure you.

Damn. After this update I would be surprised if he didn't get more patrons. Story is good so far and pacing as well. Liked the cameos. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up.
Fingers crossed!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Links at the OP updated to the v0.03a version. This is a bugfix version and fixes the issue some players had the second time they went to the clothing store.

Reactions: fortuna95

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I was not hopeful when i saw "honey select" but i have to admit this is the second game i actually like made with it. First being Waifu Academy. Saw some references to it in the game so i reckon the dev likes that one also ^^
Linda mea is some firecracker i like to see a lot more of. And hope there will be some animations like in WA in the future
Good job @Lykanz , good story, very nice art

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes