secrecy

May 1, 2017
Well, as Spanish myself I cannot stop laughing about that "¡Detrás de ti, imbécil!" Resident Evil 4 reference.

I suppose Lykanz is from Portugal or Brazil, because people from other countries could never realize that "¡" at the start of sentence

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, as Spanish myself I cannot stop laughing about that "¡Detrás de ti, imbécil!" Resident Evil 4 reference.

I suppose Lykanz is from Portugal or Brazil, because people from other countries could never realize that "¡" at the start of sentence
I'm a third world monkey man (brazilian), yeah. :FeelsGoodMan:

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I could have figured that even without the portugese version. You should be from there or Spanish. All that nonsense "Spanish village" in Resident Evil 4 was a very popular joke here years ago. What a retard idea Japanese had then about how Spanish villages could be. Much more funny than outrageous.

Congratulations man. Great game. As other people told before, finally a Honey Select game with soul and charisma. Right into my favorites along with Research into corruption, Perverted hotel, Mythic Manor and TK8000 creations.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I could have figured that even without the portugese version. You should be from there or Spanish. All that nonsense "Spanish village" in Resident Evil 4 was a very popular joke here years ago. What a retard idea Japanese had then about how Spanish villages could be. Much more funny than outrageous.

Congratulations man. Great game. As other people told before, finally a Honey Select game with soul and charisma. Right into my favorites along with Research into corruption, Perverted hotel, Mythic Manor and TK8000 creations.
I feel honestly honored to have my game put on the same list as other games that inspired me to start creating it.

May 14, 2018
The faces are hilariously bad (in a good way), the humor past day 1 is excellent, the characters have an actual personality to them it feels like, I didn't notice any jarring grammar errors like there are in so many other games, the music per scene is always on point. The only complaint would be that the lighting/shadows in some of the renders seem to do weird things, but overall I love this game. Can't wait for more.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
What especifically did you find disgusting on them?
And I had thought about making the whole "going back home" thing optional. But in the end it would be just too much work for little effort. Maybe in the future, when other aspects of the game are settled, I'll do that...
Oh, it is just a matter of taste.
I really dislike girls with boobs that oversize D-Size. And this Mom in your game.. well that must be some kind of fetish.. but definitly not my fetish.
And even more I dislike women that have more muscles then I have :D

But I put this game on a watchlist still, so I will take a look from time to time what changes. Maybe the day will come that there is a story branch like "who cares, my dad was an asshole.. I will not waste all the time, just to see how he is shoveled under ground".

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh, it is just a matter of taste.
I really dislike girls with boobs that oversize D-Size. And this Mom in your game.. well that must be some kind of fetish.. but definitly not my fetish.
And even more I dislike women that have more muscles then I have :D

But I put this game on a watchlist still, so I will take a look from time to time what changes. Maybe the day will come that there is a story branch like "who cares, my dad was an asshole.. I will not waste all the time, just to see how he is shoveled under ground".
Hmm... Yeah, that does make sense. I'll agree that muscle girls and massive tits aren't everyone's thing.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Just played the new version, even though i thought it was kinda short, i liked, it was nice to see more of the MC's foster family, will we be seeing more of those shady guys in the future? Also, i LOVED that Evangelion easter egg with the action figures

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Lykanz
I just finished playing your game and was pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing it and good luck with your game!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just played the new version, even though i thought it was kinda short, i liked, it was nice to see more of the MC's foster family, will we be seeing more of those shady guys in the future? Also, i LOVED that Evangelion easter egg with the action figures
Glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah, you'll be seeing those guys quite a lot during MC's stay at his hometown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Lykanz
I just finished playing your game and was pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing it and good luck with your game!
Thank you for your words!

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Another great game, beautiful art ... Congratulations Dev. Downloading this version now with a lot of expectation, it will certainly be better !!!

Jihadi

Oct 4, 2018
It's nice to see a dev that interactive with his community even if it's not his patreon fans.

I'm going to give it a go and give you my honest opinion,

hope to not find NTR in it.

Reactions: macedo and Lykanz

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
It's nice to see a dev that interactive with his community even if it's not his patreon fans.

That settles it, we need Eric!1!!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

I hope you enjoy it!
And no, it doesn't have any NTR watsoever. I don't like the fetish myself and this is a harem kind of story.

That settles it, we need Eric!1!!
I actually slipped a little refference to BB on this last update, try to spot it.

God damn, it not again :FeelsBadMan:XDXD
Lol! Eric really became an (in)famous legend on F95.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i hope someone will give you any help for completing this game....
Cliche for the story, yeah...
but for some reason, i know this game would have a great script and you'll make the mc look like Deadpool on a harem game....

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes