Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
atte: a new account... okay multi account troll
There has never been any trojans in this game and so called "trojans" are false positives. You have multiple people telling you the game is fine. That's what some call a clue.

BTW, you're projecting now. Time to move on.

Reactions: Treyyyy

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There has never been any trojans in this game and so called "trojans" are false positives. You have multiple people telling you the game is fine. That's what some call a clue.

BTW, you're projecting now. Time to move on.
Ugh... I'll have to end up removing that file from the game build.

Reactions: Bradd D

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Ugh... I'll have to end up removing that file from the game build.
It happens. There's another game thread I've been watching that started having the same problem of false positives after one of the last updates.

I've been revisiting this game on and off since before it was remade. I've never had any issues with any of the problems being brought up.

Apr 21, 2023
I doubted, I did not even run the game, why did it put a file on that location if all what I did was unzip it? It smells fishy for me, anyway...
Avast uses algorithms that pretty often pushes out false positives.

Avast uses machine learning to improve it's algorithms and sometimes if it "thinks", lets say a string of numbers, is even remotely close to what it has "defined" as potentially malicious it will often quarantine it or label it as if it were malicious.

Also, some file hosting sites will scan the files before hand to verify its authenticity

LipassEye

May 22, 2021
Yes I mind, that's why I don't share them.
[/QUOTE]

Okay2, How bout you share to me ? I just want to use this character for my own imagination. I won't share to other place. Only for me. Promise you.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
did a boot time scan with avast and this came up THE INN-0.08.05FIX1 \wwd beatmap generator tool.exe is infected by win64:trojan-gen.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes