Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
forgive me for trying to warn people of a possible trojan.sarcastic git.
You shall be forgiven. But please try to read the thread next times, so you can see it was discussed and cleared literally a few posts above yours and some more times before.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
You shall be forgiven. But please try to read the thread next times, so you can see it was discussed and cleared literally a few posts above yours and some more times before.
like im going to read 249 pages to see something thats already been discussed.:poop:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
like im going to read 249 pages to see something thats already been discussed.:poop:
Are you new in internet or just very young and hadn't enought time to learn how to use it? Just scroll the thread a little backwards. It was literally a few posts above yours. Sometimes you also could remember that there is a search function.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's probably some codec on your computer that's either outdated or missing.
Videos are encoded with VP8 codec, it should work well on most machines.

Unless, ofc, it's a very old laptop. Some of them can struggle to play 1080p 60FPS videos.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
So I ain't played this game yet. Is it being v0.08.05 mean we're POINT 92 updates away from 1.0? Like 92 updates away from being done?!
actual math and update numbers have nothing to do with each other. One game I play updates every even number and went to 1.12 before it was finished. The "1.0 is final" is a F95zone thing. Many games are not developed at or for this website and follow their own numbering system. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. Besides, Lykanz is a whole bag of crazy - just look at his avatar (shudder) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes