Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
actual math and update numbers have nothing to do with each other. One game I play updates every even number and went to 1.12 before it was finished. The "1.0 is final" is a F95zone thing. Many games are not developed at or for this website and follow their own numbering system. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. Besides, Lykanz is a whole bag of crazy - just look at his avatar (shudder) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My versioning system is [chapter].[update].[beta]

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
actual math and update numbers have nothing to do with each other. One game I play updates every even number and went to 1.12 before it was finished. The "1.0 is final" is a F95zone thing. Many games are not developed at or for this website and follow their own numbering system. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. Besides, Lykanz is a whole bag of crazy - just look at his avatar (shudder) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is mostly right, in that math != patch numbers, but to add to this: 1.0.0 (major.minor.patch) is an often adopted software standard (semantic versioning) for a full release of something (i.e. moving it out of test/beta). Though this doesn't mean 2.0.0 can't exist, or 1.95.222, or whatever crazy numbers you can think of, so it doesn't necessarily mean the end of development.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
MAY_2023_DEVLOG.png

What's up people?

So far may has been a pretty boring month development-wise.

As we're moving into the last BETAs for Luana's udpate, all the events from now on will be more focused on dialogue and Luana's plot progression.

For this BETA I'm working on two new events that will give a bit more insight on Luana's personal struggles and a bit of fat cat lore too.

Development is a bit slow the past couple of days because I'm down with a cold (everyone in my house is, actually), but I'm still trying to get at least a bit done so it doesn't become a snowball.

Anyway, that's it for this month's devlog, sorry for the briefness of it.

You can also check some sneak-peeks for this beta on the .

Have fun!

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Hey, I stumbled on this game. it's not as good as The Inn, but-- It actually has an inn in it. Maybe a good side-game to play while we are waiting for that sweet, sweet hotel-management action to arrive.

https://f95zone.to/threads/inn-another-world-v0-055-dagotto.104553/
Wow, it's one thing to discreetly try other inns behind Lykanz's back. I get it. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?
But to come into his thread and announce you're playing other inns is cruel. What's next: are you gonna upload a let's play and make him watch?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes