Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, 6.2 gigs of nothing significant happens.

Guess I'm gonna wait for v0.10.0. maybe something by then besides a waste of time.
Or maybe not, who knows. Maybe I'm just releasing insignificant updates to make you waste your precious time on purpose.

On a more serious tone tho, this goes out for anyone that feels like the amount of content in each beta isn't worth the download size. There's a very simple solution for that: wait until more betas are released or, better yet, until the full update is out.

Damn, you got a snarky "fan" base there Lykanz
People love me, right?
And I love them back in equal measure.

Such a loving and totally not dysfunctional relationship.

i can't save the game, an error code keeps showing up when i save can someone tell me what to do
Posting the actual error message would have been more useful, but whatever, seems like you fixed it already... Which your should have also told us how you managed to do, y'know, just in case someone else is having the same issue.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not much, I'm poor as fuck. Besides you'd have to come to Brazil to sue me, dunno if that's worth it.
thats cool .. i never been to Brazil .... it might be worth my effort to sue you then .. i can get your house / apartment / and visit a place i've always wanted to visit :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
nice chatting with yeah ... oh btw .. your soon to be poorer :LOL:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
thats cool .. i never been to Brazil .... it might be worth my effort to sue you then .. i can get your house / apartment / and visit a place i've always wanted to visit :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
nice chatting with yeah ... oh btw .. your soon to be poorer :LOL:
Oh, you think I have a house or an apartment?

I'm flattered.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So you live on the streets?
Well I guess at least you won't freeze to death... I guess that's a plus... :BootyTime:
Not on the streets, but in a hand me down cubicle owned by my father in law.
The only thing I have in my name is an old bike that's doesn't even run anymore, bills and depression.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not on the streets, but in a hand me down cubicle owned by my father in law.
The only thing I have in my name is an old bike that's doesn't even run anymore, bills and depression.
Damn dude... that's harsh...

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
the guy is the vivid image of a 30+ year old unmarried latin american douchebag, what a legend, didnt know u were part of the club, i salute u.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lykanz

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Avoidable bestiality?
What bestiality?
Yes, the bestiality is avoidable by playing "The Inn" instead of playing a game with bestiality. (y)

Not much, I'm poor as fuck. Besides you'd have to come to Brazil to sue me, dunno if that's worth it.
I used to work with a guy from Brazil. He was an asshole. I hate Brazil. Worked with a guy from Brazil who was pretty cool. Ok, Brazil; I'll forgive you for the first guy. Met a couple from Brazil a few years ago. Really nice. Brazil gets another upvote. Went to a Brazilian bakery. Coxihas, Empada de Frango, Pastel Romeu e Julieta, Guaraná Antarctica Brazilian coffee. Brazil gets many, many upvotes. Brazil is now on "favored" status. Brazil shouldn't have embassy's, they should just send Brazilian bakeries all over the world.

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Yes, the bestiality is avoidable by playing "The Inn" instead of playing a game with bestiality. (y)

I used to work with a guy from Brazil. He was an asshole. I hate Brazil. Worked with a guy from Brazil who was pretty cool. Ok, Brazil; I'll forgive you for the first guy. Met a couple from Brazil a few years ago. Really nice. Brazil gets another upvote. Went to a Brazilian bakery. Coxihas, Empada de Frango, Pastel Romeu e Julieta, Guaraná Antarctica Brazilian coffee. Brazil gets many, many upvotes. Brazil is now on "favored" status. Brazil shouldn't have embassy's, they should just send Brazilian bakeries all over the world.
Wrong game comment ... lol

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh man... Coxinhas and Pastel are among some of the best things in brazilian culinary.
If you got that hyped by going to a brazilian bakery, just wait until you go to a brazilian steak house, or churrascaria as we call it here.
You'll be blown away.

And yeah, we brazilians are mostly nice and receptive people, but when you find an asshole among us, you can be damn sure he's gonna be the most gaping asshole you'll ever meet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HogRocket

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And yeah, we brazilians are mostly nice and receptive people, but when you find an asshole among us, you can be damn sure he's gonna be the most gaping asshole you'll ever meet.
So....
How gaping is your asshole... does it have an echo? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: someyoungguy

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Because joiplay sucks and isn't consistent or universal. Get a real PC like the other 85% of us.
Its hard to fap while sitting.

Probably something to do with the new version of Ren'py.

Why are you running it on JoiPlay tho? It has a proper Android version.
Maybe its just me because i want the graphic quality to be best as it could and its easy to carry arround.
edit: dont mind me. thanks for sharing the the lovely game.❤

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes