Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have the same, play and stop button is, but no animation.
If it is not normal how to fix it?

Edit: I played on version 8.02 and the animations work why on version 8.06 they don't work?
got the same problem. anyone knows how to fix it?
Same with mine, it crashes just by opening the app
Same issue here.
The animations issue is probably because something went wrong while encoding the video files for the Android release.
I'll have to re-encode everything, but I'll only do that tomorrow.

As for the crash on startup, I don't have this issue on my phone and can't replicate it either.
I have a hunch that it's due to android version or the new Ren'py update.
Not really something I can fix if so.

Goddamn Luana's cat is named Lucille...I have a cat also named Lucille who looks similar!

View attachment 2674474
She's on the right (obviously), her sister Betty on the left
You probably named Luana's cat like that when she was introduced during day 9.
Her default name is Kuroneko.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
She's a normal girl if the futa option isn't selected tho.
Exactly the answer I was looking for. Along the same lines, if I turned off pegging content and it appears in the game, would I just lose the scene or will it be replaced by something else?

Also, if I turned off Anal sex, would all the anal scenes just turn to vaginal?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Exactly the answer I was looking for. Along the same lines, if I turned off pegging content and it appears in the game, would I just lose the scene or will it be replaced by something else?

Also, if I turned off Anal sex, would all the anal scenes just turn to vaginal?
Those are more contextual. Sometimes they'll be replaced, sometimes you just won't see them. Depends on the occasion and overall scene.

Reactions: syuura1

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
First time to play, and I am really enjoying it - except the grind. Grind you say? What grind? Well... anything where there is an 'in-game' text dialogue - telephone, web message etc. Three words, click. another few words, click, another few words, click - for pages and pages. The dialogue is nice to read, I'm not talking about blowing past the whole lot on skip, but if you are going to write pages of it, load it as pages at a time and let us scroll at our own pace.

It is seriously affecting immersion and enjoyability and reading so slowly and clicking every line is just an unnecessary chore.

citare

Jun 3, 2017
The animations issue is probably because something went wrong while encoding the video files for the Android release.
I'll have to re-encode everything, but I'll only do that tomorrow.

As for the crash on startup, I don't have this issue on my phone and can't replicate it either.
I have a hunch that it's due to android version or the new Ren'py update.
Not really something I can fix if so.

You probably named Luana's cat like that when she was introduced during day 9.
Her default name is Kuroneko.
thank you!! much appreciated! ❤

Lzzzedz

Feb 23, 2018
Meu deus!! descobri hoje esse jogo e não estou acreditando que ele é feito por um brasileiro, esse acho que tem o melhor texto de todos os jogos que já joguei por aqui você está de parabéns!!

e eu não acreditei quando vi essa lenda do meme brasileiro representado nessa embalagem de suco de laranja... ai que delicia cara!!

Google translation:

My God!! I discovered this game today and I can't believe it's made by a Brazilian, I think this one has the best text of all the games I've ever played around here. Congratulations!!

and I couldn't believe it when I saw this legend of the Brazilian meme represented on this orange juice package... oh how delicious man!!

1686167048607.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Meu deus!! descobri hoje esse jogo e não estou acreditando que ele é feito por um brasileiro, esse acho que tem o melhor texto de todos os jogos que já joguei por aqui você está de parabéns!!

e eu não acreditei quando vi essa lenda do meme brasileiro representado nessa embalagem de suco de laranja... ai que delicia cara!!

Google translation:

My God!! I discovered this game today and I can't believe it's made by a Brazilian, I think this one has the best text of all the games I've ever played around here. Congratulations!!

and I couldn't believe it when I saw this legend of the Brazilian meme represented on this orange juice package... oh how delicious man!!

View attachment 2682153
Jesus Christ... How visually bad that scene was. :FacePalm:

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
hey, if the producer or screenwriter of the game is reading, please reply. Did you choose 13 on purpose? I can't find the girl I'm looking for at home on the 13th day, the game doesn't skip the next day, is this the curse :D or is the 13th day the last? save the game if it's the end shouldn't it warn that it's the end of the version? Can someone tell me where is this girl? I don't remember her name, she's the youngest girl of the house who jumped on the bus and escaped! :DDD
note: please get more milf or mature characters with glasses in the game with the same physical characteristics! mature women or milfs with big tits and big hips!
Can someone write me where to find this girl, she is nowhere in the house!

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Wondering if i really saw every thing, the current game finish after the first luana event ? When u take her to school rather at the end of the event. for 6gb i though it would be much :(

Last edited:

weeabooALERT

Feb 12, 2020
I think my game got stucked in the spa area. Everytime Joana drives MC back home, MC gets stuck back in spa area(after the cutscene ends) with no way to proceed with the game

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i wish devs can make the pin-ups(in extras) smoother and not reset after we watched any images
Wdym smoother and not reset?

I think my game got stucked in the spa area. Everytime Joana drives MC back home, MC gets stuck back in spa area(after the cutscene ends) with no way to proceed with the game
You'll probably have to load a save from before the last Spa event.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes