Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
game closes right when ich start it without warning, even before i'm in the menu
Didn't happen to me during testing.

In fact, I just checked on my phone and it opens fine.

Will have to wait more people to report it so I can try and pinpoint a probably common cause.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oh man... Coxinhas and Pastel are among some of the best things in brazilian culinary.
If you got that hyped by going to a brazilian bakery, just wait until you go to a brazilian steak house, or churrascaria as we call it here.
You'll be blown away.

And yeah, we brazilians are mostly nice and receptive people, but when you find an asshole among us, you can be damn sure he's gonna be the most gaping asshole you'll ever meet.
Oh HELL yeah! I'd forgotten about Brazilian steakhouses! We have them here, but I'm sure they're "Americanized" some. I don't know of any that are actually run by Brazilians. Vegetarians smelling/eating some of those meats would break them of that for life. I'm a Texan, and we know beef - Brazilians are our blood brothers in beef.

DAMNIT! Now I'm hungry for Brazilian food!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh HELL yeah! I'd forgotten about Brazilian steakhouses! We have them here, but I'm sure they're "Americanized" some. I don't know of any that are actually run by Brazilians. Vegetarians smelling/eating some of those meats would break them of that for life. I'm a Texan, and we know beef - Brazilians are our blood brothers in beef.

DAMNIT! Now I'm hungry for Brazilian food!!
If you go to one, ask for Picanha.

It's one of the best steaks.

Reactions: HogRocket

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
For me easier to FAF (fuck a Fleshlight) while sitting, just my arms get tired rather than my legs too. No risk of falling either if I cum particularly hard and my legs give out.
What-ever suit your taste as long you were happy then thats good.

......DOr.

Mar 28, 2021
I was wondering, in some scene there's a play and pause button but no animation at all. Is that normal?
I have the same, play and stop button is, but no animation.
If it is not normal how to fix it?

Edit: I played on version 8.02 and the animations work why on version 8.06 they don't work?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes