Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i mean everytime i go back to the gallery after watching any images it will automatically start from the begining and i have to scroll down again
Ah, okay. That's just how viewports work on Ren'py.
I'm not sure, but I think it would require a fair bit of coding to make it remember the position it was in.
I can look into it, just don't hold your breath.

• Wow
Reactions: Bucubucu

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Ah, okay. That's just how viewports work on Ren'py.
I'm not sure, but I think it would require a fair bit of coding to make it remember the position it was in.
I can look into it, just don't hold your breath.
maybe do pages instead of scroll might work better

buff

May 29, 2017
It'd be nice to see the girls interact some during them. Fucking two girls while they are near each other is nice, but not nearly as much fun as a proper threesome where the girls are also all over each other.

Given that the threesomes are avoidable, I don't think you have to much to fear from the "OMG GIRLS TOUCHED EACH OTHER THAT'S NTR" crowd.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
got same problem on android [v0.08.06]
Something went wrong during the compression process when converting the android files.
I would have to reconvert every single animation file in the game.
I'll only do that when I'm ready to release 0.08.07 though, as the converting is part of the build process in every release.

I got this on pc btw
Are you using a compressed version on PC?

Reactions: alilp

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
for me the last version non compressed doesn't have working animations on PC
Are you absolutely sure you're not using a compressed version?
All animations work fine for me. Tested them myself in 3 different computers and they all played.

AwesomeMiz

Apr 10, 2019
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but I have errors when the animations are projected and it simply stays black, the text below is displayed but no animation appears, is there a solution? btw i am using the compressed version

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but I have errors when the animations are projected and it simply stays black, the text below is displayed but no animation appears, is there a solution? btw i am using the compressed version
I recommend reading a few of the last several posts before yours.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I tested version v0.08.06 (yeah, the 5.78 GB from the OP). All animations in the beta 3 part doesn't work at all, but after beta 3 part they seem work (not play 0.07 part yet).
The "skip" function also stuck all the time so I must manual clicks all the story even though I'm already play that part before (sometime I can skip if I hold ctrl from start of the scene, but if I release it or try to skip in middle of the story, it doesn't skip anymore).

Reactions: papajake8

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
i saw someone mention of a bondage costume in the comments of the game
do we have bondage or bdsm scenes in the game ?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes