zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
Those who have played the game should not download it! the update is very poor! disappointment! beginners can download!
Hey! greedy! Nobody likes the stingy and the greedy! Don't make fun of your fans next time! such an update is unacceptable! If this happens in the next update, insults will fly!
don't screw up the project! greedy! greedy!
spoilers
We will find luna in the tree house! There's a scene after a long list of silly dialogues, but it's not sex! We'll get into the house together, Luna and her sister will tease each other in a squabble! go to bed sleep over! That's it for the update! lousy update!

Dec 20, 2020
Those who have played the game should not download it! the update is very poor! disappointment! beginners can download!
Hey! greedy! Nobody likes the stingy and the greedy! Don't make fun of your fans next time! such an update is unacceptable! If this happens in the next update, insults will fly!
spoilers
We will find luna in the tree house! There's a scene after a long list of silly dialogues, but it's not sex! We'll get into the house together, Luna and her sister will tease each other in a squabble! go to bed sleep over! That's it for the update! lousy update!
Wow, someone's mommy pissed in their Cheerios this morning. As far as greed goes, how much did you pay for this? If it was anything above zero, you're a fool... but I think that's actually a foregone conclusion. Unless you pay to support lykanz on whatever support membership sites he uses, then you're only a fool to come here and complain in such a childish way. You should be complaining at whichever one you are subscribed to.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
spoilers
I'm sorry the content wasn't worth all the money you spent supporting me. Oh wait...

Anyway, tell me you don't know what character progression is without telling me you don't know what character progression is.

Luana is a shy, stuttering, anxiety ridden nerd who devolves into a pile of incohesive babbling moronic speech as soon as she's confronted with her feelings and ends up resorting to violence to try and end the situation.
If you went in expecting full sex with her that's your fault for not reading her character right.
I have already pushed it too far by having her give Mike a sloppy bj, cleaning his dick dry and swallowing his cum.

Also, "insults will fly"? Hah, good luck with that. I dare you to call me something I haven't called myself yet. Go ahead kid, make my day.

And before I forget, cry me a fucking river, dumbass.

danny-devito-walking-away.gif

Last edited:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I'm sorry the content wasn't worth all the money you spent supporting me. Oh wait...

Anyway, tell me you don't know what character progression is without telling me you don't know what character progression is.

Luana is a shy, stuttering, anxiety ridden nerd who devolves into a pile of incohesive babbling moronic speech as soon as she's confronted with her feelings and ends up resorting to violence to try and end the situation.
If you went in expecting full sex with her that's your fault for not reading her character right.
I have already pushed it too far by having her give Mike a sloppy bj, cleaning his dick dry and swallowing his cum.

Also, "insults will fly"? Hah, good luck with that. I dare you to call me something I haven't called myself yet. Go ahead kid, make my day.

And before I forget, cry me a fucking river, dumbass.

[insert cool shot of me walking away with an explosion in the background]
Hey dev, what about Linda? I found her to be too few scenes, is she a supporting character?

jesdoto

Jul 17, 2022
I installed the android version and my phone scanned it and detected it to be a trojan malware.. any help on this?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes