PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
I installed the android version and my phone scanned it and detected it to be a trojan malware.. any help on this?
don't worry about it, it seems that a lot of android port that request access to your storage (mainly to store save files) is detected to be a trojan, I'm not some android port expert but I've ignored that warning for over 2 years now and my data and privacy is still safe. Beside this port is officially made by Lykanz and not a third party so I don't think you should be worried, it's not that they're trying to steal our data or trying to make our devices to be their crypto miner... right?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You should have a call back to this in the game to get some value out of it.

MC: "Do i have enough karma for this?"
Dev: "Dunno. i never finished that mechanic."
MC: "..."
Dev: "..."
Dev: "Let's assume you do"
like-the-way-you-think-seinfeld.gif

I'm not allowed to edit my save files? I click yes and it doesn't load
View attachment 2748871
That was a feature added in newer Ren'py versions.
Not something I did myself.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh ok understandable, I just like to edit my stuff when i play but so far the game is good. Would be nice if I'm able to do my own thing, I activated console but the stat case are no where to be found in the variables
Ah, ok.
That's because the stats are part of the
Python:
Girl()
and
Python:
Player()
classes.
But don't worry, as of now, stats mean literally nothing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dangguney

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
When MC IS on Date with Mom and calls big sis when he stays they are in the way back i keep getting this message when i keep ignoring it end Up at start again can anyone Help or ist this the end of the Update?
Thanks
m.j.gow

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
When MC IS on Date with Mom and calls big sis when he stays they are in the way back i keep getting this message when i keep ignoring it end Up at start again can anyone Help or ist this the end of the Update?
Thanks
m.j.gow
Go back to a save before finishing the outdoor lunch on the spa.

deMan777

Sep 14, 2017
This is not a sandbox game, even though it has the tag. This is more of a visual novel format which is the opposite. Also since I selected Luana's content unfinished content I am stuck - even tho I haven't done Joanne's content yet.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
This is not a sandbox game, even though it has the tag. This is more of a visual novel format which is the opposite. Also since I selected Luana's content unfinished content I am stuck - even tho I haven't done Joanne's content yet.
You couldn't have been able to lock yourself out of content if there wasn't a sandbox element to the game. Even so, the ability to lock yourself out of the content by doing it in a different order is probably unintentional and should be reported to the dev as a bug

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
animations still stuck on V0.08.07-pc (full):oops:
A fix for that is available at the patreon release post.

The sandbox elements are minimal, that's why it even has a VN Mode you can choose at the start of the playthrough.

As for Luana's content being unfinished, that's why it has an "In development" in it, so you be aware of its unfinished nature.

I guess I shouldn't have trusted player discretion and put a big ol' warning there when selecting it.

Reactions: someyoungguy

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You couldn't have been able to lock yourself out of content if there wasn't a sandbox element to the game. Even so, the ability to lock yourself out of the content by doing it in a different order is probably unintentional and should be reported to the dev as a bug
It's not unintentional. Each girl day is encapsulated and once you start them you have to go through until the end.
You can do them in any order once their development is finished, but once you start you have to see them through the end.

If a girl's day is not finished development and you start it, you'll eventually become locked on it waiting for new updates.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes