someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
It's not unintentional. Each girl day is encapsulated and once you start them you have to go through until the end.
You can do them in any order once their development is finished, but once you start you have to see them through the end.

If a girl's day is not finished development and you start it, you'll eventually become locked on it waiting for new updates.
I thought I remembered being able to do Joanna and Valentina's events on alternate days. Since each LI route involves multiple events across multiple days, it might be a little immersion breaking to have to complete all of the content for one in order to move on to another, especially as the number of LIs and events for each LI increase. You'd effectively have to ignore the other LIs while you completed the events for one for days at a time. If access to further game content is locked behind completing a LI's content, that could make the story even more complicated to navigate, as a player at least, when the setting changes again. If someone got into a situation where they'd accidentally began a route for a LI and didn't realise how, they'd have to start the game over to try to do anything else with another LI or maybe even to see more of the story

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I thought I remembered being able to do Joanna and Valentina's events on alternate days. Since each LI route involves multiple events across multiple days, it might be a little immersion breaking to have to complete all of the content for one in order to move on to another, especially as the number of LIs and events for each LI increase. You'd effectively have to ignore the other LIs while you completed the events for one for days at a time. If access to further game content is locked behind completing a LI's content, that could make the story even more complicated to navigate, as a player at least, when the setting changes again. If someone got into a situation where they'd accidentally began a route for a LI and didn't realise how, they'd have to start the game over to try to do anything else with another LI or maybe even to see more of the story
All the girl specific days happen on the span of one day and, during the start of each one of them a plausible reason is given for "ignoring" the other two girls.

Think of it like a date day with each one of them, you'll spend most of the day out with the girl and will come back home only when it's already too late to do anything else with the other girls.

Of course, we're talking about Joana, Luana and Val's centric days in the current game content.

What I mean to say is: Dude, relax... It's just one day away from the other girls, they won't go anywhere or meet another dashing roguishly young man in the meantime.

Also, bear in mind that BETAs are updates that are currently ongoing development and only meant of a "what has been done so far" kind of concept.
If you'd wait for the full update, then you wouldn't have the trouble of starting an unfinished path.

Last edited:

Jimmy239

Feb 19, 2022
To double check: there isn't anything past the girl's date days (nothing with Linda or the Inn) and I'm better off just waiting for the August update for Lu's day to be complete before doing it?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
To double check: there isn't anything past the girl's date days (nothing with Linda or the Inn) and I'm better off just waiting for the August update for Lu's day to be complete before doing it?
Correct.

buff

May 29, 2017
Some dude said:
Correct.
You were able to fucking parse that?!?!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You were able to fucking parse that?!?!
If you're currently playing, it's in the middle of the third family "day" ... Mom and big sis' days have been completed and lil' sis' day is not quite done, so some dude decided he wants to wait until the projected finish of Luana's "day" before he plays again.

Simple ;)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
the fix is on patreon behind a paywall, clever strategy I must say
It's "behind a paywall" as you say because it's for a version that is currently exclusive to patrons.
It just so happens that it was leaked here literally less than an hour after I posted it on my patreon.

So, if it's a fix for a patron exclusive release, then it'll remain a patron exclusive fix either until the update goes public or someone leaks the fix.

shiginima

Sep 6, 2020
It's "behind a paywall" as you say because it's for a version that is currently exclusive to patrons.
It just so happens that it was leaked here literally less than an hour after I posted it on my patreon.

So, if it's a fix for a patron exclusive release, then it'll remain a patron exclusive fix either until the update goes public or someone leaks the fix.
yeah, I know

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
is there a mod that removes all the 'writer interjections'? all the dialogue with the memeface guy?
No, if you try to remove The Writer the game will delete your system32 folder.

I should make a toggleable option in the prefferences screen that turns off all of The Writer's scenes tho...

I should call it "I'm a boring ass bitch who doesn't like jokes."

coomer_jokes.png

bhruic

Jul 13, 2022
I just don't share your fetish for 4th wall breaking. Do people play these games to be reminded about the writer every 5 minutes? Or to think about the story and the girls?

Reactions: peva1

Mark17

May 15, 2017
So apparently the illusion company announced end of their activities:

Screenshot_2023-07-13_234332.png

• Wow
Reactions: cgleco
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes