ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
petition to add the instrumental ver. of the last stand into the music section pls :(

I'm late as all hell to the party but fuck, this was honestly a sleeper for me. Initially I thought I'd be a little put off by it's... raunchy humor and lowkey shallow plot point, but it's done in a way where it's unapologetic about it and doubles down by putting in more effort into itself, which helped the slapstick-headass humor rub on me. And the characters, although not deviating from any trope do their roles well too, sure Luana can use some more work to maybe ease in the way her mood swings, but it's minor gripes more than anything. And Joana's character is one that ticks out a lot of boxes, even disregarding my... bias for milfs. Linda still needs a lot more to uncover so I won't speak on her and Val is as solid as her muscles, and to that I say cheers.

I'd say I probably enjoyed the game much more than I should have, and I'm all for it. Good shit Dev, can't wait to see what you whip up next update

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
petition to add the instrumental ver. of the last stand into the music section pls :(

I'm late as all hell to the party but fuck, this was honestly a sleeper for me. Initially I thought I'd be a little put off by it's... raunchy humor and lowkey shallow plot point, but it's done in a way where it's unapologetic about it and doubles down by putting in more effort into itself, which helped the slapstick-headass humor rub on me. And the characters, although not deviating from any trope do their roles well too, sure Luana can use some more work to maybe ease in the way her mood swings, but it's minor gripes more than anything. And Joana's character is one that ticks out a lot of boxes, even disregarding my... bias for milfs. Linda still needs a lot more to uncover so I won't speak on her and Val is as solid as her muscles, and to that I say cheers.

I'd say I probably enjoyed the game much more than I should have, and I'm all for it. Good shit Dev, can't wait to see what you whip up next update
You summed up my thoughts about this one pretty much perfectly. It's hard to explain why I like the Inn so much given the way I usually feel about meme humor that I don't get, fourth wall breaks that irk me (and here they still do, but less than other games), and slapstick humor. There's definitely some voodoo magic that makes the Inn really enjoyable despite all that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ToadMayn and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You summed up my thoughts about this one pretty much perfectly. It's hard to explain why I like the Inn so much given the way I usually feel about meme humor that I don't get, fourth wall breaks that irk me (and here they still do, but less than other games), and slapstick humor. There's definitely some voodoo magic that makes the Inn really enjoyable despite all that.
Maybe it's my brazilian charisma....
hexa-go-brazil.gif

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Does android have the same amount of content that PC version has? The game is 6GB total while android version is 1GB...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Does android have the same amount of content that PC version has? The game is 6GB total while android version is 1GB...
Same amount of content.
The lower size is achievable through the power of...
[CUE IN EPIC MUSIC]
Lower quality images and video.

The difference would be very noticeable on computers, but it's barely if even noticed on a small phone screen.

Reactions: toorfu

TheLastSon

Nov 6, 2019
idk if im just tripping or my game is busted but are the scenes where you pick different angles and it has a play/pause button supposed to be animated? cause ive had the ones with linda mae so far and the glory hole ones before going home and none of them were animated, just assuming they should be because of the play/pause button.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
idk if im just tripping or my game is busted but are the scenes where you pick different angles and it has a play/pause button supposed to be animated? cause ive had the ones with linda mae so far and the glory hole ones before going home and none of them were animated, just assuming they should be because of the play/pause button.
That issue was extensively reported and has been already fixed.

It's supposed to be fixed on 0.08.07.

Reactions: TheLastSon

TheLastSon

Nov 6, 2019
That issue was extensively reported and has been already fixed.

It's supposed to be fixed on 0.08.07.
ah i thought they were supposed to be because i played this before around like .06 or something like that and thought i rememebred them being animated. the verison i have now is 08.07 ill delete and redownload or something. already tried just extracting.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
ah i thought they were supposed to be because i played this before around like .06 or something like that and thought i rememebred them being animated. the verison i have now is 08.07 ill delete and redownload or something. already tried just extracting.
The update itself doesn't contain the fix tho.

I only managed to fix it after I had released the update.

I put a hotfix file at the patreon release post for this update, but nobody leaked it yet.

Reactions: TheLastSon
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes