ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up everyone?
This is the release post for the 1.01.01 version of The Inn - Chapter 2!
Chapter 2 is a standalone game, meaning you don't need to have Chapter 1 installed on your computer to play it.
Actually, you don't even need to have played Chapter 1 to play Chapter 2, as it comes with its own World State configurator where you can set up yout world the way you want.
If you have played chapter 1 to it's completion though, you can load metadata from there and get right into the game with everything already loaded and good to go.
You don't want to configure a World State and haven't played Chapter 1 either? Well, say no more, you can also load a default World State with pretty much all the Chapter 1 content unlocked for Chapter 2!
This release took A LOT of work to get finished, boy... I didn't antecipate that making a standalone game would be so much trouble... It works though, and it works like a glove.
You'll be able to meet Linda again, spend some quality time with her, maybe even get a bit frisky before being called to check on the mansion renovation.
A proper changelog follows:
  • Fixed and improved a bunch of minor stuff from very old code
  • Game Time Class now makes proper use of the datetime library
  • Replays are Python objects now, instead of a .json object
  • New Main Menu background
  • Introduced all new assets for the entirety of Linda's House
  • Data for the songs in the Music Gallery are Python objects now, instead of a .json object
And, without further ado, here are the download links:
Pc=
Mac=
Android=
pc/mac/android =

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So there is new content? Looking at the patch notes it looked like it was just bug fixes, at first glance.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Inn [Ch. 2 v1.01.01] [Lykanz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [466 MB]
- - -

Mac [476 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Nice.

You happen to know where Chapter 1 save data is? Chapter 2 is saying I don't have it. Or do I need to download it again and find the exact moment to save for export? It's that answer isn't it. Shit.
Did you play chapter 1 till it asks to make a portable save for chapter 2?
If not you need to play till the very end of ch.1
When you start a new game in ch.2 you choose the left option in the menu that follows.
Don't load anything.
There you go.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
When you start a new game in ch.2 you choose the left option in the menu that follows.
Don't load anything.
There you go.
Yeah, seemed like I missed the last update somehow, so getting there now. Thanks!

Reactions: Takkertje

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInn-CH2v1.01.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Lykanz

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
I played this game years ago. Linda Mae was my favorite but we left her pretty early on. I've been watching the updates for any mention of actually returning to her with disappointment for too long now.

Reactions: IRebel and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Cmon bro, an update on april 1st? I'm not gonna fall for that! If I download this its just gonna be a bunch of dick spinners, right? :WeSmart:
I would never do such a thing...

Don't load anything.
There you go.
I didn't have time to properly test if this feature really works on Android though.
If it doesn't, you can always use the Custom World State creator to pick the options you want.

I played this game years ago. Linda Mae was my favorite but we left her pretty early on. I've been watching the updates for any mention of actually returning to her with disappointment for too long now.
We just got back to her.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Last year, I had both my laptop and the external drive that I'd saved some of my games on die within a few months, and lost every save that I had one way or the other, so I know what you mean. Thankfully getting most of the games back wasn't that big of a problem, but I've had to start totally over with most of them.

As to The Inn, I'm hoping it becomes more and more of a sandbox as it goes along, because I think that the foundation that he's built is fantastic. I really hope that the player has more control over the pacing and order of things in the next chapters.
(I also had the same issue happen) I found it's a good idea is to make semi-regular back ups of your "C:\Users\--?--\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" folder...it's where Ren'Py stores all your played game saves.

Also, for me it that folder size so far exceeded 5.5gigs of saves...so I also installed a sata drive along my ssd drive, as an ssd drive life span isn't as reliable as a sata hard disk...(speed vs reliability...it's good to have a mix of both, C=SSD, D-Z= sata storage drive), or just use a USB stick to back up saves.

Reactions: Logan1377

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so did you allow Linda Mae to go full lesbian with that stalker girl from her high school years? I was also wondering when MC was going to actually see Linda again, and if letting her play that long without MC...she won't be into penis anymore. :KEK:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hmm...so did you allow Linda Mae to go full lesbian with that stalker girl from her high school years? I was also wondering when MC was going to actually see Linda again, and if letting her play that long without MC...she won't be into penis anymore. :KEK:
Yep, men are so shitty that as soon as she gets some pussy she won't ever think about cocks anymore.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes