gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
guys im having problems... I started a new game but everytime I load my saves it crashes... anyone know a fix for this?
i didn´t had the time to test this but have you tried this? Maybe this helps you. Btw normaly it is the best to upload the traceback when you have crashes or errors

Reactions: Lykanz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Doesn_t seem to make sense that old saves don't work. No new mechanics and no existing content changed, according to the changelog at least.

This isn't great tbh, a reworked game which means no new content for a very, very long time, irregular updates and save games which don't carry over. These are all things that drive people away from games, which would be a shame, since this is a good one.

Which leads me to bring this thread to Lykanz attention:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-variables-and-save-compatibility.16011/

Perhaps it can help avoid the saves not working situation.

Reactions: Lykanz and Hartigan

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
helping her seleting underwear scene I try rollback and ignore didt help

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Start from beginning but impossible to load a game
when i close the game
any fix for loading error ?
these files didn't work for me so I restarted a new game again and low and behold it worked but without the files
guys im having problems... I started a new game but everytime I load my saves it crashes... anyone know a fix for this?
I can't save i get this error

That issue was reported yesterday. It turns out I fucked up on the code for the fix mechanics and it ended up making the game unplayable in certain parts (kinda ironic tbh, a fix actually screwing up the game). That one's on me, sorry about that.

As a work-around, you can download the two files in this post and put them inside the "game" folder (not the game's folder, the folder named "game" inside the game's folder!) and try to load the save again.

Fixed versions of the the full game will come later today.

Again, sorry about the trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it didn't fix the old saves, but making new saves at the same locations work now... but Vasy described being able to do so too, so no clue if I lucked out on that, or if the files fixed it...
That's really strange... But yeah, maybe it's something to do with sheer luck. Everyone else seems to got it fixed with the two files. So I dunno.

At least it works starting up fresh haha.

I really didn't think it through when creating the fix mechanics, sorry about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow this is really good. I didn't want it to end.
Damn Lykanz, great job with the rework. The visuals are multiple steps ahead of the original version. Thanks for sharing the build with us :)
I reaally LOVE this) Humor is perfect, models are beautifull, story is intriguing! Thanks to share!
I wasn't expecting that South Park reference.
I'm loving this shit.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

I like this one its good, but not gonna lie I am disappointed. The tags say Incest, but according to MC you are a foster child. Thats not Incest.
There is an incest enabler that some dirty, ugly and despicable person made ;) .

Sorry I dont like HS models at the best of times but these are bad. Also the bouncing up text gave me a headache (not joking).
Had to stop playing. Sorry I wont be trying it again. Why the details in the save? Can I do anything with it? Not that I can see. The simple standard save is more than enough.
Sorry that you didn't like the game.

The details in the save are just a way for people to know what that particular save has enabled and this way, to tell them apart. Also, I just wanted to make something better looking then ren'py's default, bland save screen.

hey i just downloaded the patch, but seems that the .txt is empty? :eek:
What madness is this?? Are we headed for a brave new world where patches are just going to be empty text files??
The incest "patch" was designed in a way that it wouldn't give much headache to m-... I mean, to the guy who made it later on.

Lykanz just to update you bud. I played the game to near death and went in it, on it, over it, around it, to it and through it and your fix stood up to it.

now im content to await new...er...content (its been a long night of no sleep :D )
Glad it worked out for you, dude!

How to play thr Halloween special?
You can't right now. You'll be able to play it on the next update though. Sorry about that.

Any new content since rework?
Not really. New content will be only on the next update. Right now the game is exactly where it was before I started the rework.

Where is the futa content ?
This content isn't available right now. It'll be completely optional and available in a later update though.

Doesn_t seem to make sense that old saves don't work. No new mechanics and no existing content changed, according to the changelog at least.

This isn't great tbh, a reworked game which means no new content for a very, very long time, irregular updates and save games which don't carry over. These are all things that drive people away from games, which would be a shame, since this is a good one.

Which leads me to bring this thread to Lykanz attention:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-variables-and-save-compatibility.16011/

Perhaps it can help avoid the saves not working situation.
There are numerous reasons why the game didn't had save compatibility untill now.

Comparing the old, pre-rework version to this the current one: The whole was remade from scratch. Older saves won't even appear on the loading screen. It was something necessary and it wouldn't make sense to clutter the after_load label with all the new stuff as it would be pretty much the entire code.

Irregular updates are due to my irregular real life schedule, so I do what I can to release updates the fastest I can. If that's too long for some people, well... There's nothing I can really do about it besides saying I'm sorry.

View attachment 460105
i do this because i care :D Lykanz is my buddy...this is testing the limits of that :)
5ae.jpg

game needs NTR

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Alright, color me impressed. Between the humor, the story, and the models I thoroughly enjoyed this. I totally had a "Oh come on! Damn it..." moment when I reached the end of the current content.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes