Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Alright, color me impressed. Between the humor, the story, and the models I thoroughly enjoyed this. I totally had a "Oh come on! Damn it..." moment when I reached the end of the current content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Btw, that's a face only a mother could love, right?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
The models are nicer than those in most of games here.
The jokes are nice and obvious enough to be unmissable but internal enough to be missed completely by the uncultured swines (those like me, who managed to fail at catching many jokes).
The character's personality is passable and kinda unique, which is extremely weird seeing how this is an indie H-Game.
The 'scenes' at the shopping were gold, I'm hoping we'll get to see more of them (the characters, specifically).

The downsides? Just one: I have long hair and use glasses and I can say one thing for sure: The mother using her glasses that way would be hellishly hellish. Hair all over the damn way and whenever the gods made windy would be worse than playing a lowly demon in Doom.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The models are nicer than those in most of games here.
The jokes are nice and obvious enough to be unmissable but internal enough to be missed completely by the uncultured swines (those like me, who managed to fail at catching many jokes).
The character's personality is passable and kinda unique, which is extremely weird seeing how this is an indie H-Game.
The 'scenes' at the shopping were gold, I'm hoping we'll get to see more of them (the characters, specifically).

The downsides? Just one: I have long hair and use glasses and I can say one thing for sure: The mother using her glasses that way would be hellishly hellish. Hair all over the damn way and whenever the gods made windy would be worse than playing a lowly demon in Doom.
I honestly didn't consider wind action when I created Joana...

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I honestly didn't consider wind action when I created Joana...
F

Trust me, having the hair above the glasses is painfully enough with it going all over the place, including my mouth whenever I try to speak. Having it under the glasses would add the risk of it going into her eyes (nice eyes btw, well done) and it would surely end up being a massive obstacle when eating or talking. It could also end up stuck in the frames, which can be awfully painful, depends on how much hair gets stuck.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Inn Rework [Beta v4] [Lykanz] (948 mb rar pc source)
296 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Glad you enjoyed it!

Btw, that's a face only a mother could love, right?

F

Trust me, having the hair above the glasses is painfully enough with it going all over the place, including my mouth whenever I try to speak. Having it under the glasses would add the risk of it going into her eyes (nice eyes btw, well done) and it would surely end up being a massive obstacle when eating or talking. It could also end up stuck in the frames, which can be awfully painful, depends on how much hair gets stuck.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I remember playing this game before the rework, I actually forgot the amount of memes you could pack into a game.
And I'm sure I've missed some portuguese/brazilian jokes like the guy on the orange juice or the town name that I'm pretty sure means butt-of-the-world.
Great job all around!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I remember playing this game before the rework, I actually forgot the amount of memes you could pack into a game.
And I'm sure I've missed some portuguese/brazilian jokes like the guy on the orange juice or the town name that I'm pretty sure means butt-of-the-world.
Great job all around!
Haha, glad you enjoyed it.

The guy on the orange juice wasn't present in the original version, and it's a pretty popular meme in Brazil.

And the city's name literally translates to "Ass-end-of-the-world-ville".

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Haha, glad you enjoyed it.

The guy on the orange juice wasn't present in the original version, and it's a pretty popular meme in Brazil.

And the city's name literally translates to "Ass-end-of-the-world-ville".
As a Brazilian myself, I feel like I can contribute to something here:

It wouldn't translate as "ass-end-of-the-world" since the word "cu" is generally more obscene than "rabo/raba/bunda", which are "ass" and "butt". It could be translated more precisely as "butthole/asshole-of-the-world-ville" since "cu" is also used as an rough way of refering to the anus.

• Haha

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Lykanz I gotta say well played old chap, well played. I like the little voice in your head dude. That makes this game so worth, nothing like the Fourth Wall Breaks. (y)

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I had a problem with the game not letting me make new saves, but it had no problem opening the old saves. I'm downloading a fresh copy to see if it was a corrupted download. The worst case is I may have to start a fresh game, but with this game I do not mind that at all.

This is one of those games for which I always keep an eye out. The renders have improved, but then I never had a problem with the original renders. The story is still excellent, and I am guessing that we should see new content in one or two more releases. The interface though, that is just amazing, you really are taking that to a whole new level. Excellent work.

Just two final comments:
1) Linda+freckles=too damned cute.
2) The look mom gets when she sees that SUV both times could curdle milk. Don't mess with momma bear!

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes