Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yall come back now yah hear fer dat next update. Gon be a good one I reckon.
Damn... Now I wish I had used this at the end of the update...

Missed opportunities...

EDIT:

v0.02f1 Release for +3$ patrons. 3 days left before public release.

I also made two polls to help me decide what outfit Linda will use at the next update.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got 2 outfit suggestions...
1- Daisy Dukes
2- Just the Overalls. Nothing Else.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I got 2 outfit suggestions...
1- Daisy Dukes
2- Just the Overalls. Nothing Else.
I should have posted the options pics here anyway, haha. It's basically a choice of two sets with two options for each.

One is an sleeping outfit, and those are the options:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the other is a "going out" or "casual outfit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, not really far off from your suggestions. :D

Currently there's only one vote for each and Option 1 is winning for the "going out" outfit and Option 2 for the sleeping outfit.

krillz

Aug 6, 2016
The "author" talk with the mc ruins it for me a little.
In my opinion it should be removed completely and the humor should be in the actual storyline.

Mas VAI BRASILIAM.
Bom jogo, Boa sorte.

Reactions: Watah

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The "author" talk with the mc ruins it for me a little.
In my opinion it should be removed completely and the humor should be in the actual storyline.

Mas VAI BRASILIAM.
Bom jogo, Boa sorte.
Haha, thank you for wishing me luck.

And yeah, I've been hearing that a lot... I think I should put a disclaimer in the first post:

"ATENTION: Writer's interactions are heavy only in the first days of the game, THEY GET TONED DOWN along the road!"

XD

As you can see, he wasn't even mentioned during day 6.

Reactions: KGMIND and krillz

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Lykanz I think the majority are right in this case.. Outfit #2 in sleepwear and outfit #1 for "going out" are pretty authentic. Overalls are straight up work wear btw.

Reactions: Lykanz
U

User_215882

Damn... Now I wish I had used this at the end of the update...

Missed opportunities...

EDIT:

v0.02f1 Release for +3$ patrons. 3 days left before public release.

I also made two polls to help me decide what outfit Linda will use at the next update.
I would be disappointed if that doesn't make it in.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
v0.02 was release to public today!

The public release is actually a new version of v0.02 (don't worry, no broken saves this time). This "new version" includes the fix for a crash on Day 3 (f1) and a new feature I was working this week, the game now has dual language (DL). You can play it in English and in Brazilian Portuguese.

Hence, this update will be called "v0.02f1DL".

Can I update the main post myself or should I wait for some mod to do it?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can I update the main post myself or should I wait for some mod to do it?
In theory you should be able to update the op and the title. just let us know when you do so because we need to promote the thread and you can't

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
In theory you should be able to update the op and the title. just let us know when you do so because we need to promote the thread and you can't
Oh, okay! I'll update it now and then notify you!

EDIT:

I forgot to say (and I think many of you will like this)... While translating the game I re-read that "Writer singing a song" thing in Day 4... Yeah, that was cringier than I expected... WAY more in fact. So I went ahead and completely removed that from the game (the singing scenes, not the Writer).

Sorry about that.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
whats up with that version system ?

0.02f1dl ??? is that some matrix codex ? XD

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
I feel like many things in this game (memes, 4th wall breaking and author conversations) the southern accent should be toned down, the game has barely started and I'm kind tired of it already. Add some flair, some words or expressions, some touches of accent but don't do the entire dialogue in it, again just tone it down.

To me is really weird: a game written by a Brazilian, in english, with a character with southern accent, but she looks Japanese and lives in Cudomundopolis (imagino oq os caras devem imaginar desse nome)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It could be worse... she could be a backwoods southerner. I lived in the south for a few years and met a few backwoodsman and couldn't understand a word of it. Kind of like an Okinawan on mainland Japan.
Yeah, Linda is a stereotype... Actually most of the character in my story are. I guess it'll take some time to people to get used to it.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes