Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The name sound so stupid that I can't stop smiling and I like it!

I love to see further development of the village.
Haha, I knew someone would like that!

The village will eventually grow, mostly because of the Inn and the tourists that visit it.

And, seeing your username, I gotta ask you. How do you feel about... Robot maids?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thats funny because for me, the name sound like a normal name in brazil

i would probably fall in the joke and unconsciously ask some brazilians peoples to show me the way to this city if i was a tourist in there XD

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
thats funny because for me, the name sound like a normal name in brazil

i would probably fall in the joke and unconsciously ask some brazilians peoples to show me the way to this city if i was a tourist in there XD
You'd probably be made fun of. :D

Maidlover

Aug 27, 2017
Haha, I knew someone would like that!

The village will eventually grow, mostly because of the Inn and the tourists that visit it.

And, seeing your username, I gotta ask you. How do you feel about... Robot maids?
Robot maids is one of the classic ones. But it depend how robotic we are talking about, the robot maids who look like more human or robot, for my part I prefer them to look more like human.

But if you want to add robot maids you will need to consider about realism level. With our current technology we can possible build robot maids but they will not look like as real humans and their AI will not be great as human intelligence so that they will need a lot of supervising otherwise they will do something real stupid.

If you don't bother too much about realism then add robot maids if you like it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Robot maids is one of the classic ones. But it depend how robotic we are talking about, the robot maids who look like more human or robot, for my part I prefer them to look more like human.

But if you want to add robot maids you will need to consider about realism level. With our current technology we can possible build robot maids but they will not look like as real humans and their AI will not be great as human intelligence so that they will need a lot of supervising otherwise they will do something real stupid.

If you don't bother too much about realism then add robot maids if you like it.
Well, there will be an android (more like gynoid) maid sometime soon... Gyna looks human, except some seams on her body and her robotic eyes. And she behaves humanly, well... Except the taking everything way too literally thing...

She's kind of a deus ex machina. A "super secret" project someone had a looooong time ago.

Maidlover

Aug 27, 2017
Well, there will be an android (more like gynoid) maid sometime soon... Gyna looks human, except some seams on her body and her robotic eyes. And she behaves humanly, well... Except the taking everything way too literally thing...

She's kind of a deus ex machina. A "super secret" project someone had a looooong time ago.
If she is gonna be deus ex machina, it should used sparely. It is not always fun when somebody always came to save your ass unless you do it in funny way.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If she is gonna be deus ex machina, it should used sparely. It is not always fun when somebody always came to save your ass unless you do it in funny way.
Not, not like that haha. She's deus ex machina in the sense that she can do virtually anything. I won't extrapolate on that though, don't worry.

EDIT:

Anyway, the polls ended and now I have the results for the outfits Linda will wear on the next update. The winners are:

Option 1 for the "going out" outfit! Yeah, the cowgirl style really suits her! A knoted shirt with a (rather) small jeans shorts and cowboy boots.

And...

Option 2 for the "sleeping outfit"! A plaid long shirt that she wears with nothing but socks and a see-through lingerie.

Here's a promo pic for you guys!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I was actually pleasantly surprised with this. It has a certain amount of humor in it for sure, renders are great and the story seems to be interesting as far as I can tell this early. I can't wait to see where this will go and how it will all develop (house and city wise). Linda Mae surely doesn't seem to be shy at all, tho it's a bit weird to see an Asian type girl "speaking" like a southern girl. But I can get used to that

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I was actually pleasantly surprised with this. It has a certain amount of humor in it for sure, renders are great and the story seems to be interesting as far as I can tell this early. I can't wait to see where this will go and how it will all develop (house and city wise). Linda Mae surely doesn't seem to be shy at all, tho it's a bit weird to see an Asian type girl "speaking" like a southern girl. But I can get used to that
It was very good can't wait for the next update.
Glad you guys liked it!

Next update will be a little more focused on plot than this one. But don't worry, there'll be plenty of sexy stuff... Next update will feature a clothing store sequence and everybody knows clothing stores are peeping paradise!

Reactions: Mephist

piales

Jun 17, 2017
Glad you guys liked it!

Next update will be a little more focused on plot than this one. But don't worry, there'll be plenty of sexy stuff... Next update will feature a clothing store sequence and everybody knows clothing stores are peeping paradise!
I can feel this will be a great game ..can't wait to see her more.
screenshot0001.png

piales

Jun 17, 2017
Damn... Now that I had a better look at it, that sequence was brigh as hell...

I'll definitely have to remake some sequences in the future...
easy man..it was good don't rush things you have to focus on the plot (linda) for now...i can't wait to see what will happen when he will wake up... aslo will there be a new characters like the blackman,linda,protoganist familiy??? screenshot0002.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
easy man..it was good don't rush things you have to focus on the plot (linda) for now...i can't wait to see what will happen when he will wake up... aslo will there be a new characters like the blackman,linda,protoganist familiy??? View attachment 91543
Haha, yeah, that was just something I'll have to do on the distant future.

And yeah, next update I'll start introducing (through flashbacks and stuff) MC's family/childhood acquaintances and the one after that they'll be properly introduced.

Next update is going to feature a clothing store sequence and there'll be some cameos from a game a friend of mine develops.

Also, there'll be some background (albeit really small) on Linda's family (her sister actually).

And I also started working on making Linda's house navigational to some extent.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
que top vou poder jogar um jogo na minha lingua em portugues xD

oHHH i like this game!!!!! it in my language
Portuguese

piales

Jun 17, 2017
Haha, yeah, that was just something I'll have to do on the distant future.

And yeah, next update I'll start introducing (through flashbacks and stuff) MC's family/childhood acquaintances and the one after that they'll be properly introduced.

Next update is going to feature a clothing store sequence and there'll be some cameos from a game a friend of mine develops.

Also, there'll be some background (albeit really small) on Linda's family (her sister actually).

And I also started working on making Linda's house navigational to some extent.
Whaaaaaaat??! she has a sister now that something to look forward ... damn i can't wait to finish my stupid exams and enjoy the next version.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Whaaaaaaat??! she has a sister now that something to look forward ... damn i can't wait to finish my stupid exams and enjoy the next version.
They will only talk about her sister tho. She'll be properly introduced only some time after the Inn starts working.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
that means i have to wait some more months:FeelsBadMan: you better make her pretty or maybe twins with linda that will be good idea:FeelsGoodMan:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
that means i have to wait some more months:FeelsBadMan: you better make her pretty or maybe twins with linda that will be good idea:FeelsGoodMan:
I actually made a post at my patreon some time ago with a pic of them together.

EDIT:

Here:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Shameless bump just to post a a pic that was previously released to patrons and give a quick status update.

I'm in the middle of making the scenes and coding some mechanics for the next update (mainly a RNG fitting room peep system).

I am also stuck in creating a world map for the game... I wanted to create something nice, but so far all my attempts were fruitless. If anyone know any tool that could help me create one, or even assets for creating one, I'd be very grateful.

So yeah, that's it for now...

Oh yeah, the pic I promissed. Here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See you guys next time!

Reactions: Otyi
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes