FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I came across your game through another thread when people asked about HS games, and I must say I've been glad to give your
The Inn (shameless plug),
a shot!

Very well made ! I laughed a lot, wirter's interactions, MC's eyes and especially while seeing /b/ on the boss computer.

I didnt play a lot of HS games, but I sure liked the art. Plot seems interesting enough, Linda is a cutie and I'm eager to begin to spend all these bucks!

I cant wait to see what awaits us in the new update, even more now that I saw your teaser pics / posts !

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I came across your game through another thread when people asked about HS games, and I must say I've been glad to give your a shot!

Very well made ! I laughed a lot, wirter's interactions, MC's eyes and especially while seeing /b/ on the boss computer.

I didnt play a lot of HS games, but I sure liked the art. Plot seems interesting enough, Linda is a cutie and I'm eager to begin to spend all these bucks!

I cant wait to see what awaits us in the new update, even more now that I saw your teaser pics / posts !
Hey man! Glad you liked it!

Next update will be more focused on plot than the last one (don't worry, I won't forget the sexy stuff). It'll also feature roaming around Linda's house (very minimal yet, as there isn't really much to do), a clothing store sequence with random fitting room peeping. I'll also try and squeeze in a world map (to be expanded in future updates).

In short, this update will focus on MC's "childhood acquaintances" backgrounds and setting up mechanics to be used in future updates.

Reactions: FrozenPizza

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Could we get uploads to something other than MEGA - preferably Workupload or NOPY...
I really can't upload it to any place other than Mega... All other hosting services have REALLY bad upload speeds for me. I hope, at least for the next update, someone can provide mirrors.

Sorry.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I really can't upload it to any place other than Mega... All other hosting services have REALLY bad upload speeds for me. I hope, at least for the next update, someone can provide mirrors.

Sorry.
It's cool. It's just that those two work better for me.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
um forasteiro , veio , isso e obra de BR mesmo , 100% confirmado não tem como não dizer que não

came, this and work of BR same, 100% confirmed can not not say no

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
um forasteiro , veio , isso e obra de BR mesmo , 100% confirmado não tem como não dizer que não

came, this and work of BR same, 100% confirmed can not not say no
Haha, que bom que tu curtiu! :p

Eng: Haha, I'm glad you liked it!

Reactions: zerodead

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Aquela referência do Initial D foi muito boa mesmo, é incomum ver brasileiros nesse site.
Eng: That Initial D reference was really good, it's uncommon to see brazillians in this site.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Aquela referência do Initial D foi muito boa mesmo, é incomum ver brasileiros nesse site.
Eng: That Initial D reference was really good, it's uncommon to see brazillians in this site.
Pois é cara, é até engraçado a gente não ver muitos brasileiros aqui... Tipo, a gente tá em TODO canto!

ENG: I know right? It's kinda funny not seeing that many brazilians here... Like, we're literally EVERYWHERE!

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
a gente não domina o mundo ou a internet , porque não quer

we do not dominate the world or the internet because we do not want

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
how much content is there in the game right now?
Right now not much in terms of sex or sexy content. The intro (up to day 5) is pretty much only background story and setting up MC's persona. Day 6 (when the first potential love interest is introduced) does have a wet dream sequence, 2 masturbation sequences (one male and one female) and a some... "Clever" camera angles, if you catch my drift...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Welp... Looks like my Patreon page got hit with Patreon's hammer.

Fuck if I know for what though...

My project doesn't have any content that breaks their guidelines and their e-mail didn't help much in pin-pointing where the problem is as they basically told me "Fuck off, read our guidelines and adjust your damn page", LoL.

Anyway, the only reason I think I got put under review is development update post I made a while ago and didn't set to patrons only, it had an image of Linda Mae masturbating, at the time I didn't thought it would give me any problems because I censored it with JAV style mosaics (yeah, I know, stupid of me).

Anyway, I hope they answer me quickly (heh, wishful thinking) and I can solve this issue as soon as possible.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Welp... Looks like my Patreon page got hit with Patreon's hammer.

Fuck if I know for what though...

My project doesn't have any content that breaks their guidelines and their e-mail didn't help much in pin-pointing where the problem is as they basically told me "Fuck off, read our guidelines and adjust your damn page", LoL.

Anyway, the only reason I think I got put under review is development update post I made a while ago and didn't set to patrons only, it had an image of Linda Mae masturbating, at the time I didn't thought it would give me any problems because I censored it with JAV style mosaics (yeah, I know, stupid of me).

Anyway, I hope they answer me quickly (heh, wishful thinking) and I can solve this issue as soon as possible.
Now that's some bad luck, hope you manage to solve this issue though

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Now that's some bad luck, hope you manage to solve this issue though
I'm trying to solve it ASAP.

Patreon's T&S team response time is REALLY slow tho.

On a side note, I don't get the reasoning behind MM's suspension. They had to remove even censored images and they fetish list? What the actual fuck? The page is already tagged as NSFW, so why can't it have even mild NSFW content on it?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, it's been some time since I posted here, huh?

I suppose I owe everyone a little dev update and a heads up on what's to come.

First, no, I'm not dead, just busy out of my mind. But I'm managing!

So, as I told everyone on the last post, my page was recently put under review and I had to remove download links, the fetishes list and lock any "potentially NSFW" post behind a paywall (because, you know, according to Patreon, only patrons are allowed to see tits).

Anyway, that being said, we're back on the business and ready to go!

Recently my RL got the best of me (married life, college, job, etc) and I had to slow down on The Inn's development. I worked on a new schedule so I can better use my time and still be able to continue developing it.

Right now I'm in the middle of posing the scenes for the next update, I just finished the biggest dialogue sequence for this update and am working on the clothing store portion of it.

This next update will focus more on story and background development. It'll also start introducing 3 pivotal characters (through flashbacks).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are MC's "childhood acquaintances" and will be introduced "in person" on the following update.

Over the next days I'll be posting their character profiles on my patreon, so keep an eye out!

Oh yeah, this update will also feature some cameos from other games, I won't tell which though. I won't spoil the fun. :D

One other plan I have is to start a weekly pin-up thing, where every week I'll post pin-ups with one of the girls (I know I've been kinda neglecting my patreon page and here lately, sorry).

Anyway, sorry for the double post and, as always, have a good one!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Great game
Hey, glad you enjoyed it!

Anywa, I just posted the next Character profile at my Patreon page, check it out:

If you don't wanna go there though, here are the profiles released so far:

Next up is Joana, a MILF gentle and caring lady, so stay tuned!

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes