Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Hard to want to pay 10$ for the first major update on a game when we're basically still in an introduction phase and trying it out.

Especially when the last content update was in April, and it's August already.

Had I been supporting since release, that's basically the price of a full game, still not finished.

Guess we'll be waiting a week on this one.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hard to want to pay 10$ for the first major update on a game when we're basically still in an introduction phase and trying it out.

Especially when the last content update was in April, and it's August already.

Had I been supporting since release, that's basically the price of a full game, still not finished.

Guess we'll be waiting a week on this one.
That's okay. :)

I'll eventually release it publicly anyway. My project was always meant to be distributed for free, patrons only get early access as thanks for their support.

Reactions: Open Bob

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
That's okay. :)

I'll eventually release it publicly anyway. My project was always meant to be distributed for free, patrons only get early access as thanks for their support.
You have 12 patreons. So what you're saying is you miked those 12 since April just so they can get early access?

How are you going to get more patreons if you lock your first release behind a paywall. It doesn't seem enticing to a consumer to want to support that.

I support a lot of devs on here, but to go almost 5 months without a content update, then expect 10$ for it, is kinda ridiculous. I barely even know the product.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You have 12 patreons. So what you're saying is you miked those 12 since April just so they can get early access?
Nope. I never "milked" anyone. I was always pretty clear that I do this on my free time and have a life, full time job and all that. So far not a single patron complained that I took almost 4 months to release an update and I always try to have a close and honest relaltionship with them.

How are you going to get more patreons if you lock your first release behind a paywall. It doesn't seem enticing to a consumer to want to support that.
You may be out of the loop, but Patreon doesn't allow links to adult content on open posts anymore. That means we can't post any link to our games on the main page or in any open post. I had one post like that untill recently and my patreon page was put under review for 5 days exactly for that reason.

I support a lot of devs on here, but to go almost 5 months without a content update, then expect 10$ for it, is kinda ridiculous. I barely even know the product.
I don't expect you or anyone to pay for anything. As I said, I'll release it for free in 1 week. $10 patrons only get the release earlier than others, as $5 ones get it 5 days earlier, $3 get it 2 days earlier and $1 get it 1 day before the official free release.

To be really honest with you, I don't get the point of your comment.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Updated the first post with Mega links for the new update!

If someone could provide mirrors I'd be grateful.

Reactions: VI487 and Jarul

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016

Well some game devs on patreon locks the "sex scenes" or add "bonus sex scenes" behind the paywall and never release it to public so i cant understand why u said that, we get this game for FREE, hell even going to school is not 100% free lol
The game looks interesting will add it to watch list and check around 0.2 :D

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
hum...jogo brasileiro? rs
tem cara que sim , afinal tem muita zuera no game
Aham, sou brasileiro. Espero que vocês curtam o a nova atualização!

English: Yep, I'm brazilian. I hope you guys enjoy the new update!

The game looks interesting will add it to watch list and check around 0.2 :D
Why stop at 0.2? :p

I updated the first post with links to the latest version. Check it out, I hope you enjoy it!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
men
,I love this game, because I'm in Portuguese, I'm following the story completely.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Why stop at 0.2? :p I updated the first post with links to the latest version. Check it out, I hope you like it!
I like to have much more content to play through cuz if the game is good and finish to quick its sad and the wait for the next update is hell ^^

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
men
,I love this game, because I'm in Portuguese, I'm following the story completely.

Haha, valeu cara! No momento eu to fazendo as cenas pra próxima atualização. Ela vai ser bem curta e só terminar o dia 8. De agora pra frente eu vou tentar lançar atualizações mais curtas só que mais frequentes.

English: Haha, thanks man! Right now I'm doing some scenes for the next update. It'll be shorter and will just finish the events of day 8. From now on I'll try release smaller updates more frequently.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I like to have much more content to play through cuz if the game is good and finish to quick its sad and the wait for the next update is hell ^^
Heh, yeah, I get you... As I said on earlier posts, I'll try to release shorter, more frequent updates from now on.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Gostei de mais do jogo mano, vou ficar de olho a partir de agora. Acho que é facilmente um dos jogos que mais despertou meu interesse em jogar que encontrei nesse site. Aguardarei pelos updates futuros. Te desejo muita sorte e empenho no desenvolvimento do jogo.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Gostei de mais do jogo mano, vou ficar de olho a partir de agora. Acho que é facilmente um dos jogos que mais despertou meu interesse em jogar que encontrei nesse site. Aguardarei pelos updates futuros. Te desejo muita sorte e empenho no desenvolvimento do jogo.
Valeu cara, siginifica bastante pra mim ver que tem gente que gostou do que eu faço!
Mas vou te dar um conselho, antes que os moderadores te dêem uma bronca (por experiência própria), tenta sempre escrever os posts em português e inglês, esse é um fórum em inglês e assim fica mais fácil pros moderadores fazerem o trabalho deles.

No mais, obrigado e fico felizaço que você (todo mundo pra dizer a verdade) tenha gostado.

English:

Thanks man, it means the world to me seeing people enjoy what I do!
I'll give you a tip tho, before the mods come and give you a warning (call it self experience), try to always write your posts in both portuguese and english, this is an english forum after all and this way the mod's work becomes much easier.

All in all, thanks again, I'm glad you (and everyone to be honest) enjoyed it.

Reactions: Erickh75

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Valeu cara, siginifica bastante pra mim ver que tem gente que gostou do que eu faço!
Mas vou te dar um conselho, antes que os moderadores te dêem uma bronca (por experiência própria), tenta sempre escrever os posts em português e inglês, esse é um fórum em inglês e assim fica mais fácil pros moderadores fazerem o trabalho deles.

No mais, obrigado e fico felizaço que você (todo mundo pra dizer a verdade) tenha gostado.

English:

Thanks man, it means the world to me seeing people enjoy what I do!
I'll give you a tip tho, before the mods come and give you a warning (call it self experience), try to always write your posts in both portuguese and english, this is an english forum after all and this way the mod's work becomes much easier.

All in all, thanks again, I'm glad you (and everyone to be honest) enjoyed it.
Certo, agradeço o conselho. Mas falo sério, gostei de mais do jogo, mal posso esperar pelo que vem no próximo update. Continue com o bom trabalho e realize a vontade do Senhor.
-----------------------
Right, thanks for the tip. But I mean it, I really liked the game, and I can't wait to see what the next update brings. Keep up the good work and do the Lord's bidding.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes