Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Hopefully there would be a kind person who could produce a patch that would restore the glory glory to this fine game, and who this person is also by no means affiliated to this game and/or the developer so the PPD (patreon police department) can't say or do shit as a fellow "Lykan" would openly announce that he has no affiliation towards the individual;)

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hopefully there would be a kind person who could produce a patch that would restore the glory glory to this fine game, and who this person is also by no means affiliated to this game and/or the developer so the PPD (patreon police department) can't say or do shit as a fellow "Lykan" would openly announce that he has no affiliation towards the individual;)
No patch needed, not yet anyway... There's nothing "broken" *wink* *wink* in the game yet.

Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sup guys? How you doing?

Here's the other two character profiles:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also started a thing on my patreon, every weekend I'll be posting pin-ups featuring one of the girls (maybe 2 or more, dunno). They'll be released in both a public SFW and a patron exclusive NSFW versions.

This weekend's pin-up featured Joana, here's the pic:

I hope you guys enjoy it, see you next time!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
A little bit late but here we are!

This weeks pin-up girl was Luana! I tried to give this one a cute, otaku-ish feel to go with Luana's favorite hobbie. In the end I think it came out pretty damn good! Check it out:

As always, if you don't feel like visiting the Patreon page, here's the image:

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version of her pin-up. It's available to all patrons, no matter the tier!

See you guys soon and, as always, have a good one!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hello everyone! Here's this week's pin-up!

After a quick voting over at our discord server it was decided that this week would feature our frisky girl next door Linda Mae!

And, as always, if you don't feel like visiting my patreon page, here's the pic:

Remembering that a NSFW patron exclusive version was also posted!

Have fun everyone!

Reactions: SojuThree and Otyi

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Linda was already pretty good but Joana is on another level. Anyways, keep up the good work dev', this game is off a good start (it's funny, art is good but you got me at the RE4 reference).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Linda was already pretty good but Joana is on another level. Anyways, keep up the good work dev', this game is off a good start (it's funny, art is good but you got me at the RE4 reference).
Thanks!

Some references are a little obscure and not everyone may get them, I'm glad you liked that one!

I can't wait to have all the girls properly introduced, I don't want to rush things tho and I want to introduce them naturally.
Joana is a nice lady and, if you like the motherly type of MILF, you'll have a blast with her.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Here we go again with this week's pin-up!

This time it's featuring Val!

This scene was quite fun to make and, in the end, I think it came out pretty nice!

As always, if you don't feel like visiting my patreon page to see it, here's the scene:

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version of it!

Have a good one and I'll be seeing you guys around!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Been awhile since this was updated. Got excited about it at first but it's slowly fading from memory now.
Yeah, development is slow, mostly due to real life stuff (full-time job, marriage, yadda, yadda, yadda), but I'm working on it at every oportunity I have, and I'm pretty active on discord, if you have any questions or just want to chat, be sure to hang there with us!

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Thanks!

Some references are a little obscure and not everyone may get them, I'm glad you liked that one!

I can't wait to have all the girls properly introduced, I don't want to rush things tho and I want to introduce them naturally.
Joana is a nice lady and, if you like the motherly type of MILF, you'll have a blast with her.
Any mature woman is great in my book honestly. Take your time. Oh, and I see "marriage" here so congrats.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And here we go, yet again with another weekly pin-up!

This time it's a double one, featuring Luana and Val, MC's "childhood friends".

And, as always, if you don't feel like going there just to see it, here's the pic:

There's also the patron exclusive version of this pin-up so, if you're a patron, be sure to check it out!

This week I'll be also posting a development update as I noticed it has been quite some time since I did one, so be sure to stay tuned!

See you all around!

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
This is probably more of a discord question(and seeing as how I don't use discord, I'm asking here), but what is the release schedule for this game? Is it a split(patreon version & free version) release deal, and is it monthly, bimonthly, or what?

Also, that language select screen is golden. Offensive, as a country boy, but golden.(and not all americans are that sarcastically handsome, most of us are just handsome)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This is probably more of a discord question(and seeing as how I don't use discord, I'm asking here), but what is the release schedule for this game? Is it a split(patreon version & free version) release deal, and is it monthly, bimonthly, or what?
Hi man, how you doing?
About release schedules... Well, I can't really give a fixed release schedule, as I don't work full time on this project (I wish I did), I work on it on my free time and have to juggle it between a full-time job, uni and married life. :p

Just to give you an idea, the last update was release back in April's 14th and right now I'm working on releasing the new update this weekend. So yeah, it takes some time...

Also, as patreon started bitching about us posting links to adult content (ie download links for our games) in open posts, I won't be able to release it publicly at my patreon page. BUT, from the start I said the game would be released for free and patrons would have the benefit of getting it earlier. That being said, I'll post the update here a week after the official release (if no one does it before me), as I release the updates 7 days earlier for the 10$ patrons and 1 day earlier for 1$ ones.

After I release this update I'll start working on a new release model, I'll start putting out smaller updates but doing it more frequently. But, as I said, I do it on my free time, so don't expect weekly releases. XD

Also, that language select screen is golden. Offensive, as a country boy, but golden.(and not all americans are that sarcastically handsome, most of us are just handsome)
Glad you enjoyed it! As you play the game you'll notice that I poke a lot of fun at stereotypes. Even the "main girl" is a walking stereotype!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And here it is! After months of work, I'm finally releasing the new update (v0.03) for The Inn!
As releases go, it's currently available to PUGS ($10) Patrons, with a public release set for one week from now!

Changelog for this update is:

This update also features cameos from the popular games , and .

Here's the link for the ! (Posting it just as reference).

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes