VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Cara, eu gosto muito desse tipo de humor, sério, aquela comédia cringe com várias referencias sem contar a boa vibe que o jogo passa quando o MC pega a estrada.

A história parece interessante e os modelos são realmente bons (Bem, ainda não tem muitos mas pelo menos a mae é realmente bom) e eu mal posso esperar para ver a mãe e as irmãs.

Eu tenho algumas dúvidas e também gostaria de saber um pouco mais sobre o futuro do jogo, se não for pedir muito.

• Ele vai ter algum elemento de gameplay? grind ou coisas do tipo?
  • Alguém te ajudar a fazer ele em inglês?
  • Mamãe pode ter barriga de tanquinho?
  • future spoilers?
Eu realmente fico feliz em ver os joguinhos que eu tanto amo chegrarem em pt-br.

Abraços, irmão.
upload_2018-4-15_0-11-5.png

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Cara, eu gosto muito desse tipo de humor, sério, aquela comédia cringe com várias referencias sem contar a boa vibe que o jogo passa quando o MC pega a estrada.

A história parece interessante e os modelos são realmente bons (Bem, ainda não tem muitos mas pelo menos a mae é realmente bom) e eu mal posso esperar para ver a mãe e as irmãs.

Eu tenho algumas dúvidas e também gostaria de saber um pouco mais sobre o futuro do jogo, se não for pedir muito.

• Ele vai ter algum elemento de gameplay? grind ou coisas do tipo?
  • Alguém te ajudar a fazer ele em inglês?
  • Mamãe pode ter barriga de tanquinho?
  • future spoilers?
Eu realmente fico feliz em ver os joguinhos que eu tanto amo chegrarem em pt-br.

Abraços, irmão.
View attachment 88775
Hi man, I'll speak in english so others could also understand (also I don't really thing mods will be happy with us talking in portuguese, lol)

Anyway, glad you liked it and thank you for your words!

As for the the games future and your questions:

1 - Chapter 1 (that goes up to day 15) is a straight up choice and consequence visual novel, so no grind (you'll get diferent stuff depending on your choices tho). From chapter 2 onwards (when the titular Inn starts working) I'll expand the game a little, adding some roaming elements inside it (maybe, and a big maybe, even roaming around the village) and also a "hotel management" system, where you earn money depending on how you manage your Inn (it'll be real simple stuff, don't expect nothing extra complex out of it). And then, on chapter 3 (god knows when I'll get to it), I'll add full sandbox gameplay and some other neat stuff, but always keeping the grind to minum (I do hate grindy games).

2 - No, I wrote the entire story for chapter 1 in english, by myself. I do have some friends who help me beta test the game and proofread it (Linda's proofreader, for example, is from Tennessee and helped me immensely in giving her the feeling she has).

3 - Haha, the mom in this game won't. She's a middle aged woman who just let herself go to take care of her family and her abusive husband (but she has her... appeal). The muscle girl in this game is the older sister, she's one of those fitness freak girls. And, as this is a comedy, she has a "quirk" related to it.

4 - One future spoiler I can give you is: "Robots".

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
also I don't really thing mods will be happy with us talking in portuguese
Its okay, they not gonna be mad if you do once in a while, Besides that, they're all at summertime thread making orgyes and deleting post.

a "hotel management" system
Yes, i was hoping for that.

The muscle girl in this game is the older sister
Well, looks like my onee-san gonna be the best girl.:FeelsGoodMan:

Robots?

I was looking from previous comments and a lot of devs and staff members are giving their feedback, they are hoping for the best and so do i, good luck fellow compatriota! :eazyHype::eazyHype:

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Haven't tried it yet, only read the desription and you are selling the game short by admitting to use HS. The default male character models are a dead give away but your female char from previews looks pretty good. Modded to the point of almost looking like a playhome girl. Best of luck... when i get a chance I will try it out.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Its okay, they not gonna be mad if you do once in a while, Besides that, they're all at summertime thread making orgyes and deleting post.
Oh shit! SS GOT UPDATED???

Yes, i was hoping for that.
I just hope my coding skillz are enough...

Well, looks like my onee-san gonna be the best girl.:FeelsGoodMan:
You'll see her in the next update, and she'll be properly introduced in the one after that.

Robots?
Hahaha, nah, Gyna is nice.

I was looking from previous comments and a lot of devs and staff members are giving their feedback, they are hoping for the best and so do i, good luck fellow compatriota! :eazyHype::eazyHype:
I know right? I really didn't expected that.

And thank you. É bom saber que tem quem goste do que a gente faz. :D

Reactions: VermillioN

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Haven't tried it yet, only read the desription and you are selling the game short by admitting to use HS. The default male character models are a dead give away but your female char from previews looks pretty good. Modded to the point of almost looking like a playhome girl. Best of luck... when i get a chance I will try it out.
Yeah, it was more of a joke to be honest.

And you should see how Linda looked before I made an "uplifting" on her...

Actually, I think I have a comparison shot somewhere around here... Lemme search for it.

EDIT:

Here, found it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just for info.
if you want to speak portugese do brazil or else, you can, but be sure to add the translation with it.

for exempl : ( that doesnt mean anything in any language but its and exempl :p )

- chi bu vadi lum'to

- hey men ! how are you ?

we are all conscient that some peoples doesnt speak english, but that website is english, so you can try to make peoples understand by talking in their own language, but dont forget to translate what you say :p , even with shitty google translate

Maidlover

Aug 27, 2017
This game made me laugh and I like your humor style. But I find it little odd with lack of roads while MC are driving on his bike.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game made me laugh and I like your humor style. But I find it little odd with lack of roads while MC are driving on his bike.
There were roads, it's just that most of them were dirt roads and had grass on all sides. The only part that there isn't any road is the one where he gets off the bike to climb a little hill.

Maidlover

Aug 27, 2017
There were roads, it's just that most of them were dirt roads and had grass on all sides. The only part that there isn't any road is the one where he gets off the bike to climb a little hill.
I see. I simple get strange impression that village are very isolated (maybe it is the reason that villager are strange peoples...).

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I'm still in the first scene... why is our character a piece of whiny shit? He's angry someone wants to order a drink and chat at a bar because this shit wants to sleep at work. Someone just gave him a fucking house and all he can think is how shitty his life is. Fuck off. Someone tell me he gets killed by a ghost in the house and the real main character shows up.

*edit* Ok, on to the next day.

Where the fuck is the bouncer? No other patrons stepped up? Why even follow him outside? Just kick him the fuck out of the bar and be done with it. What the fuck is wrong with this boss saying he doesn't care if his customers get raped while his employees watch on? Has our author never stepped foot into a goddamn bar?

I'm only continuing this because I assume this is all just intro to show that our life is shitty (and for some reason we have to be a shit as well) so we can get onto the actual plot.

*edit 2* Ok, I played through without intervening and the boss' reaction is the proper one. So maybe the author was just searching for a means to still fire the player despite the player doing the right thing. Ok, here's how to fix it. One, have the player look for the bouncer and see that he's already dealing with something else. Just one throwaway line. I'd also get rid of the whole going outside thing in general, but eh. To fix the boss acting like rape is just peachy, don't have him say anything until the next day. Then have him say that the player did the right thing, but the governor is pissed, so the boss is going to have to fire the player. If you want to fully close the loop, say that the governor isn't pressing charges because he doesn't want the assault his son was committing to come to light, but he is demanding the player be fired. As it is now, the boss is just condoning the rape of his customers, making the governor piece irrelevant.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I see. I simple get strange impression that village are very isolated (maybe it is the reason that villager are strange peoples...).
It is pretty isolated... It's a village in the ass end of the world. Its name actually says that, "Cudomundópolis" is "Assendoftheworldsville" in brazilian portuguese.

Funny and erotic. Just what I needed. Thanks!
Glad you liked it!

I'm still in the first scene... why is our character a piece of whiny shit? He's angry someone wants to order a drink and chat at a bar because this shit wants to sleep at work. Someone just gave him a fucking house and all he can think is how shitty his life is. Fuck off. Someone tell me he gets killed by a ghost in the house and the real main character shows up.

*edit* Ok, on to the next day.

Where the fuck is the bouncer? No other patrons stepped up? Why even follow him outside? Just kick him the fuck out of the bar and be done with it. What the fuck is wrong with this boss saying he doesn't care if his customers get raped while his employees watch on? Has our author never stepped foot into a goddamn bar?

I'm only continuing this because I assume this is all just intro to show that our life is shitty (and for some reason we have to be a shit as well) so we can get onto the actual plot.

*edit 2* Ok, I played through without intervening and the boss' reaction is the proper one. So maybe the author was just searching for a means to still fire the player despite the player doing the right thing. Ok, here's how to fix it. One, have the player look for the bouncer and see that he's already dealing with something else. Just one throwaway line. I'd also get rid of the whole going outside thing in general, but eh. To fix the boss acting like rape is just peachy, don't have him say anything until the next day. Then have him say that the player did the right thing, but the governor is pissed, so the boss is going to have to fire the player. If you want to fully close the loop, say that the governor isn't pressing charges because he doesn't want the assault his son was committing to come to light, but he is demanding the player be fired. As it is now, the boss is just condoning the rape of his customers, making the governor piece irrelevant.
Mike (MC) isn't really an asshole... He was just fed up with that life. It was always the same thing, day in, day out. He kind of started to not care about it anymore and developed a sort of nihilist view of things.

I didn't want to let that out yet, but the boss will come back later on in chapter 2. And all the "MC being fired for no logical reason" is going to be expanded. Other's characters actually coment about it doesn't making much sense. You coment actually gave me some ideas for that part of the story. Also, the douchebag you beat up/raped the girl will also come back and that part of the story will relly heavilly on your decision that day.

Reactions: Kingaton89

Maidlover

Aug 27, 2017
It is pretty isolated... It's a village in the ass end of the world. Its name actually says that, "Cudomundópolis" is "Assendoftheworldsville" in brazilian portuguese.
The name sound so stupid that I can't stop smiling and I like it!

I love to see further development of the village.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes