Shadow Neko

Jul 19, 2020
Last updated in November ? It's a Nice Game But i Amnesty annoyed of the Potential Story because of the End of the current Version But it was Updated a Long Time ago so i Wonder If it is on Hold or abandoned ?

Reactions: Lykanz

ParadoxZero

Mar 28, 2018
Last updated in November ? It's a Nice Game But i Amnesty annoyed of the Potential Story because of the End of the current Version But it was Updated a Long Time ago so i Wonder If it is on Hold or abandoned ?
The Dev balances work, irl life, and the game. He currently has some test builds in the works, but those will just be to make sure the next build is sufficient for release (TBD on that release date). Hopefully things should speed up once the game reaches a point where it will not be strictly story events setting up the initial cast and environment. So while development can seem like slow going, Lykanz has been putting in a lot of great work to make this game look and feel the way he wants it to. This is a solo project too, so it all takes time. Generally worth the wait in my opinion.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Anotha month, anotha sneek-peek-wherethefuckistheupdateLykanzgoddamnit-post. Have fate people, its getting close, real close. Some more shots of the movie night, and I added a shot of the event UI. As you can see a lot of work is going into the Inn to make everything unique and stand out, quality over quantity my friends. Praise papa Lykanz!

20200713184649991.png

20200729192234656.png

20200803194446237.png

screenshot0023.png

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just thought I would pop by to see how the progression is going. Worth the wait and can't wait for the release :) Thanks Dev!

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Yes it's getting close now ladies and gentlemen, the movie night scenes have been completed and tested :PogChamp:. Lykanz is now working on the last event to end this update which should be done soon, once that has been tested and the last polishing has been done it will have the go-ahead!

Just to keep everyone excited, some more preview pics featuring everyone's favorite MILF!

20200803194446237.png

20200807192313154.png

20200812215210334.png

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

Dev Update!
Alright, boy and gals, this is it. The last Development Update before the release of v0.05!
I want to start by saying that it's been a wiiiiiiild ride up to this point. A lot of stuff happened (a pandemic at that!) and a lot of stuff changed in my life.
Since the oficial release of Beta 4 back in November (it's been a while, holy shit!), I've been working non stop on the content for v0.05. I wanted it to be worth the wait, to have as much content as it could and to have the highest quality (both story-wise and graphically) I could deliver.
Thanks to my awesome team of testers (you guys know who you are, you're amazing!) that have been testing build after build for this update, always giving me constructive feedback and assuring that everything is top notch, I'm proud to say that v0.05 is looking good, reeeeeal good!
The flow we worked on testing the builds also gave me some ideas on how to improve the updates release plan to avoid a long drought between updates. I'll explain it in detail on a post after the release, so look forward to it!
But enough of me rambling, this is stuff for the release post, let's get on with the development update, shall we?
I'll have to say though, for this dev update I don't have much in the way of technicalities and new features. To be honest, I haven't created any new feature since the last dev update and have been working solely on content.
I finished everything I needed for this update regarding content and what's left to do is to only translate the last two events and put in the sounds and music for this update, which I should be able to do this weekend. Even if I'm not able to finish everything, the release IS happening on saturday (08/29) and, if necessary, a patch will be released later on to wrap things up. But again, I'm confident I can finish it all until saturday.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 8.13.42 PM.png
What's up my dudes and dudettes?
So, here we are huh? The day has finally arrived!
It's with great joy that I bring you the official releaseof the v0.05 updatefor The Inn!
This update is quite special for two reasons:
1- It's the first update that brings new contentto the game since November 2018 and the dreaded Halloween Special. Sorry for the long drought.
2- To be honest, the technological jumpthat this update has from v0.04, or even from Beta 4, is astounding.
This update also brings major changes to game mechanics, image qualityand QoL additions. I won't talk about them here because that would only make this post bigger, but you can check the development update postsI made!
Also, while this update is fully compatible with saves from Beta 4and you'll be able to enjoy it to it's fullest from them, I'd highly recomendyou to start a clean, new game to enjoy all the new Quality of Life additionsfrom the start.
The main element of this update is content for the entire Day 9of the story. It comes with 9 eventsthat span throughout the entire day (one of them even has 3 different variations)!
Later on I'll be doing a rework of my patreon pageto revamp it and add new stuff, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Anyway, without further delay, here are the links to download the update:

ANDROID VERSION (will be available later after I fix some issues I've been having with it)
Have fun!
Also side-note: The patch works, just not for the flashback where the relevant characters are introduced.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

What's up my dudes and dudettes?
So, here we are huh? The day has finally arrived!
It's with great joy that I bring you the official release of the v0.05 update for The Inn!
This update is quite special for two reasons:
1 - It's the first update that brings new content to the game since November 2018 and the dreaded Halloween Special. Sorry for the long drought.
2 - To be honest, the technological jump that this update has from v0.04, or even from Beta 4, is astounding.
This update also brings major changes to game mechanics, image quality and QoL additions. I won't talk about them here because that would only make this post bigger, but you can check the development update posts I made!
Also, while this update is fully compatible with saves from Beta 4 and you'll be able to enjoy it to it's fullest from them, I'd highly recomend you to start a clean, new game to enjoy all the new Quality of Life additions from the start.
The main element of this update is content for the entire Day 9 of the story. It comes with 9 events that span throughout the entire day (one of them even has 3 different variations)!
Later on I'll be doing a rework of my patreon page to revamp it and add new stuff, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Anyway, without further delay, here are the links to download the update:

ANDROID VERSION (will be available later after I fix some issues I've been having with it)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
im guessing this has no incest patch ?

stil see the orphanage thingy they should realy fix that ?
I can't do anything about it, as I'm bound by the chains of patreon, lol.

But maybe some pesky modder can create a patch for it, you never know...

Reactions: Norbertossauro

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I can't do anything about it, as I'm bound by the chains of patreon, lol.

But maybe some pesky modder can create a patch for it, you never know...
Isn't it possible to release a patch just on this website to enable Incest content or is that still against Patreon rules?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes