Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Great to have this game back after a long time. Can't wait to see the changes you made and get back into the game again

Reactions: Lykanz

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

I'm new here and I just have a question regarding the patch.
If this taboo wasn't intended by the Dev, I will not download the patch. But if it was another case where the Dev was censored by Patreon rules, I might consider it.

So... Was this taboo intended by the dev or not?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi!

If this taboo wasn't intended by the Dev, I will not download the patch. But if it was another case where the Dev was censored by Patreon rules, I might consider it.

Look a bit back for a remark by the dev where he says he was chained by Patreon. A good reader would have plenty of information after that remark, to make his/her mind up.

Reactions: zh and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Bug report: If you try to save on the kink selection/Pick your poison screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... I mean... There really is no reason to save there...
But I guess I'll check it out and see what I can do about it. Thanks for the report!

WOW! I fucking LOVE it!

Lykanz Dude i fking love this animations and the meme so good man, keep up the great work :)
I'm glad you enjoy it!

Great to have this game back after a long time. Can't wait to see the changes you made and get back into the game again
I hope you enjoy them!

Hi!

It's the usual with patreon, that's as much as I can say.

Wow, I wasn't expecting an update. :D
I hope you have fun with it!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Having errors after the text by val with her puppies out
Try this:

I can't guarantee it'll fix your issue, but I'm 99% sure it will. If it doesn't, let me know and send me the error message you're getting.

Just extract it into your the folder named game inside your game's folder.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's FINALLY here woop woop!! thankyou, thankyou & thankyou downloading right now and can't wait to play again :love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

cyprus2056

Apr 28, 2018
Got this error after hotfix

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/days/day09/day09_jo_living_room.rpyc", line 964, in script
    )q���IA��߁ٮ0[��e����%��.���ٕ]�f�t�]�w�e���n��B�7�u�Tt$Ut�D�[SJ&U�}2�+:DWtw�24ی?Q�9�"*����J�Z�Z�PB!z�	}HD�bg�}٭��.�m��Lb���L!�^R�o�H<��;�]]�ķ�5��-�da������ڽ7�j�������Q���-US4x�k��j���MQ�7�,�X�Qӛ�ߧ�
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1717, in visit
    self.update()
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1694, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2164, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 122, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Aug 30 11:55:59 2020

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    )q���IA��߁ٮ0[��e����%��.���ٕ]�f�t�]�w�e���n��B�7�u�Tt$Ut�D�[SJ&U�}2�+:DWtw�24ی?Q�9�"*����J�Z�Z�PB!z�    }HD�bg�}٭��.�m��Lb���L!�^R�o�H<��;�]]�ķ�5��-�da������ڽ7�j�������Q���-US4x�k��j���MQ�7�,�X�Qӛ�ߧ�
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
    self.update()
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1694, in update
  File "F:\Downloads\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2164, in tokenize

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Jesus Christ... I thought I had fixed that error... Okay, let me check it out.

Does that happen during Val's path of the movie night event?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Jesus Christ... I thought I had fixed that error... Okay, let me check it out.

Does that happen during Val's path of the movie night event?
I can confirm I'm getting the same error when I choose Val during the movie.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    )q���IA��߁ٮ0[��e����%��.���ٕ]�f�t�]�w�e���n��B�7�u�Tt$Ut�D�[SJ&U�}2�+:DWtw�24ی?Q�9�"*����J�Z�Z�PB!z�    }HD�bg�}٭��.�m��Lb���L!�^R�o�H<��;�]]�ķ�5��-�da������ڽ7�j�������Q���-US4x�k��j���MQ�7�,�X�Qӛ�ߧ�
    clear=clear)
    for d in self.visit():
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
I can confirm I'm getting the same error when I chose Val during the movie.
Okay, I managed to fix it. You guys can try this hotfix:

The previous hotfix is included in this one, so you don't need to download that one too. Just extract it to the game folder inside your game's folder.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes