Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Hi!

I'm new here and I just have a question regarding the patch.
If this taboo wasn't intended by the Dev, I will not download the patch. But if it was another case where the Dev was censored by Patreon rules, I might consider it.

So... Was this taboo intended by the dev or not?
It was an option in the original release.

Reactions: Lykanz and zh

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so the saves "work" but you get a massive error first. you have to rollback to when he falls asleep on the couch then it plays fine
edit: and someone needs to update the incest patch. it errors out when you read the phone messages. i took out the patch and no error
edit 2: and saving does not work I get this error when saving
edit 3: so it looks like saving is only broken when you load old saves from Beta 4. I started a new game and saved and it worked fine
Edit 4: so with the new game it looks like the incest patch is actually working.
This leads me to think that saves from BETA 4 do NOT actually work and it is better to just start a new game entirely

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1096, in save_additional_info
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'girl_on_futa_enabled'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 432, in save
    i(json)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1096, in save_additional_info
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'girl_on_futa_enabled'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Aug 30 07:44:45 2020
```

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lykanz

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
No Dyke is coming between the mc and Linda in my play through not even sharing!! Nuh uh, no way get lost bitch, Linda is mine and I will cut your tongue and fingers off if you go near her lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Great update dev thank you and look forward to the next release.

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Tried downloading from both mega and NOPY, game just outright will not launch for me. Not had this issue with any other renpy game.

Certainly shouldn't be failing to meet some sort of system requirement, laptop has a 8 core/16 thread cpu (i7-10875H), 32 GB DDR4 @ 3200 mhz, and a RTX 2070 Super.

Tried launching the game with resolution set to 4K and 1080P to see if that was the issue.

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Has anyone else had the issue where after the first movie night, you talk to linda on the phone and then get caught in a error loop which then sends you to the main menue?
yep, this update is full of bugs, gotta wait for a patch update to get uploaded

alex0789

May 3, 2019
So it took almost 10 months to come up with... this? I wasn't expecting much to be honest. But even then... I guess I'm one of the few people here who expect to see actual adult content in an adult videogame.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lykanz and EloeM

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Idk why but 2times tried to Download wit Mega both times Chrome closes without reason. Wel semms anyway to be better to wait for the bug fix.

Before i forger, good to see that you are back with this promissing Game :)

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
People complaining about bugs: Go to page 84 of this thread, the Dev posted Hotfix2 with the needed fix to make things work. Who knows, maybe when they come back later they may release a fixed version with it in, but for now, the second hotfix he posted works from alll others who seemed to have read his post about it and downloaded it.
Building up relationships in a game to lead into a sexual relationship is actually a normal part of live, and while it isn't normal in AVN's, especially those with Male MC's, I always enjoy them as it makes them have a bit more authenticity to them. I don't mind in fantasy and sci-fi based having it go from zero to sexy-time, but it's nice to see a Dev actually take there time. If that ain't your thing, there are tons of the other, no harm, no foul, to each their own.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes