erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Don't worry about that, Lykanz is constantly asking for feedback with each scene, with his testers, especially one when it is a matter of NTR as he hates it but can be still be somewhat objective.

Obviously this doesn't change the way he wants to make the game, he just asks so people can enjoy the story even more.
Sounds reasonable. Personally, I write erotic fiction, and I'm always happy to get feedback. I'd never add something to my stories I didn't like, though. I always get the final say. I don't like it when people pressure writers, artists, game developers, etc. to include things the creator in question doesn't like.

Bubbaray1962

Mar 25, 2019
Hi, Great game. This has been on my list for a while. Love where the author is going with it. As far as content is concerned it is his story to tell. If he does or does not want specific content in it that is his choice. We the reader should accept is as such and thank him for the good story he has made. If there is something not available; if that is a problem for you go somewhere else. No need to bad mouth the author for his choices.

Reactions: Lykanz

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Not sure how to feel about this one. 1 day in almost two years with still no sex? so we are looking at 12 years for the second week at this rate? Seems like an innocent witches timetable.

The art isn't bad, in fact I like it, but i also liked it before. It looks more cartoonish now? maybe? The freckles on Linda's face seem to have been minimized or removed a little more than necessary.

The animations you have are pretty nice, like when Luanna gets angry at the table, but why not use the good animations on the more erotic content instead of the Luanna finger scene with two static pictures, in and out.

Also there is not a lot of story about the Inn yet either. In Fact there are only two decisions made befoer day 6 at all, listen to the old man, and intervene with the girl. Everything else happens after yo meet Linda in the evening in the showwer if you want to peek on her.

I really likes this game and the premise a few years ago, not sure if maybe the story became a little stale being the long time frame or if there is just so much other decent content that is regularly updated.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not sure how to feel about this one. 1 day in almost two years with still no sex? so we are looking at 12 years for the second week at this rate? Seems like an innocent witches timetable.

The art isn't bad, in fact I like it, but i also liked it before. It looks more cartoonish now? maybe? The freckles on Linda's face seem to have been minimized or removed a little more than necessary.

The animations you have are pretty nice, like when Luanna gets angry at the table, but why not use the good animations on the more erotic content instead of the Luanna finger scene with two static pictures, in and out.

Also there is not a lot of story about the Inn yet either. In Fact there are only two decisions made befoer day 6 at all, listen to the old man, and intervene with the girl. Everything else happens after yo meet Linda in the evening in the showwer if you want to peek on her.

I really likes this game and the premise a few years ago, not sure if maybe the story became a little stale being the long time frame or if there is just so much other decent content that is regularly updated.
I checked his patreon, he doesn't have that many patrons, so my guess is that he probably isn't doing this full time.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
oh, I'm sure.
Just expressing a little disappointment and/or frustration in the time frames, but still like so far, just wish there was... more.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why the hell is there no tag for sandbox???sure that we idiots download and start the game only to see wtf thats sandbox...and should the show in the shower from the girl be a monkeydance??? whatever please make the right tag at the startsite ,so nobody who dislike sandbox have to play and destroy his own freetime...dont reply im out

Reactions: Cotytto and Lykanz

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I checked his patreon, he doesn't have that many patrons, so my guess is that he probably isn't doing this full time.
Correct, he works full time, and do other things that take a lot of his time, I'm not in the liberty of telling his other activities, he could tell which things most of his time goes to, but I assure you, he isn't just scratching his balls all day.

Bubbaray1962

Mar 25, 2019
Found a really interesting bug. When my screen is set for 3840 X 2160 I'll get random computer crashes. This is the only program that this happens with. At 1280 X960 no problem. Really weird

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
So i was enjoing the game i thought long lost and encounter bugs in Launa scene
Can't ignore it either

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/day09/lu_bedroom/day09_lu_story_select_fighter_screen_base.webp'>:
  File "game/days/day09/day09_jo_luana_bedroom.rpy", line 412, in script
    scene day09_lu_story_select_fighter_screen with d5
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/day09/lu_bedroom/day09_lu_story_select_fighter_screen_base.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/day09/lu_bedroom/day09_lu_story_select_fighter_screen_base.webp'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Aug 30 22:32:23 2020

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Applied the hotfix, now after talking to linda I don't get an error but i cant exit the phone. When I press the red cross it hides the phones ui but it still shows the phone.

Edit: Nvm just had to go back a save and that fixed it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What a joke this game is over 2,5 years in development & still have nothing to offer.
Other games like SexNote, that aren't even 1 year under development and are using own handdrawn art have much more content (especially sex scenes) than this.
Well the devs of sex note are working on their game full time (at least one of them is I'm not sure if both are), as someone said in a previous post this dev has a full time job, so yeah he probably won't be able to release updates that frequently.

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
I think everyone thinking of playing this should beware that the game will be updated s l o w l y. Dev has a full time job and works on this as well.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I think everyone thinking of playing this should beware that the game will be updated s l o w l y. Dev has a full time job and works on this as well.
So day 10 in 2022
Day 11 in 2024
Day 12 in 2026
Day 13 in 2028
Day 14 in 2030

so are you saying we should finally get a sex scene by 2030? I mean i don't live in Portland, but damn i might not make it that long. ;)

HappySapling

Jun 26, 2017
Can't ignore it either

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'images/day09/lu_bedroom/day09_lu_story_select_fighter_screen_base.webp'>:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "D:\torrent\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    surf = image.load()
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
I also have the same problem, during the family movie sence

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just applied the updated hotfix and it seems to have fixed things. Thanks, Lykanz.
I'm glad it worked for you!

i get this error now when starting the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: nvm it works.
Yeah, some bugs still remain, especially when loading saves from Beta 4. I'll have do to a thorougly combing of the code this week.

I just finished the build and it was amazing. I can confirm that the hotfix does into work for me so I couldn't finish Val path on this build. I have to say this is such a major improvement from the Halloween Build. I can't wait for more content, especially with Joana.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Boy, I sure hope it was!

Hotfix 2 works however I think it breaks the Pinup section on the Main Menu. Everytime I click it, it just crashes. Thanks again.

EDIT: Nvm Pinup is not crashing anymore on me. That's odd it was a t first.
The pin-ups gallery has a random weird behaviour where it sometimes crashes. I have a hunch of what may be causing it, but it'll be a pain to fix, so I didn't took a look at it because I was busy finishing stuff for the update.

Yeah I think we need a new one. Right now it's going with the Orphange setting.

Edit: Ok actually it's doing the Orphanage in the beginning and then refers to mom/dad in the first message you get on your phone.
Some stuff has been changed in the code and that may have broke the patching function, I'll take a look at it during this weekend.

Beautiful women,
translation into my language (portuguese)
Apparently without NTR (from what I searched)
I will play to know this wonder.
Thank you developer.
Glad you enjoyed it!

i love joana <3,hope more content with her,great work bro!!!!
She is a ray of sunshine, isn't she?

I get this error when playing Valentina's path during movie night and clicking ignore doesn't work
Forcing me to "play later" so I could carry on

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/days/day09/day09_jo_living_room.rpy", line 959, in <module>
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{'.

Full traceback:
  File "days/day07/day07_clothing_store.rpyc", line 598, in script call
  File "days/day09/day09_jo_living_room.rpyc", line 959, in script
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/days/day09/day09_jo_living_room.rpy", line 959, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1717, in visit
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1694, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2164, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 122, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Aug 30 13:03:45 2020
I'm 100% sure this bug was fixed with the hotfix 2, did you apply it?

It freezes and says not responding when I try to launch it.
You're the first person to report this... The game does hang up for a couple seconds before showing the splash screen though. So that may be it getting haywire, I'll take a look at it and see if I find out what is causing this.

And I this one

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/days/day09/day09_jo_living_room.rpy", line 959,

in <module>

-- Full Traceback

------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "days/day09/day09_jo_living_room.rpyc", line 959, in

script
  File "W:\Game Files\The Inn\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in

execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode,

self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "W:\Game Files\The Inn\renpy\python.py", line 2028,

in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/days/day09/day09_jo_living_room.rpy", line 959,

in <module>
  File "W:\Game Files\The Inn\renpy\exports.py", line 1480,

in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause',

roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "W:\Game Files\The Inn\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in

interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact

(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "W:\Game Files\The Inn\renpy\display\core.py", line

2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads,

trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)

3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all
  File "W:\Game Files\The Inn\renpy\display\screen.py", line

434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

541, in visit_all

531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "W:\Game Files\The Inn\renpy\text\text.py", line

1717, in visit
    self.update()

1694, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)

2164, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 122, in

renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Aug 30 14:13:04 2020
Again, 100% sure this bug was fixed with hotfix 2. Make sure you're using it
Now with the correct hot fix I just get stuck on the phone after finishing texting Val. Help please
I think you're having an error that was fixed with hotfix 2, are you using it?

Hi, so I am a Patreon backer for you but when I type in my email it says I am not. I am just a $5 backer for now, you didn't actually put the NSFW pics behind the $10 did you?
The patron list is updated daily on my server, I just updated it half an hour ago, maybe your e-mail wasn't on it yet, can you try it again?

Also, the NSFW pin-ups are unlocked for all patron tiers.

After text with Linda in the new update it just ends up going into a load of renpy errors and it keeps going to different errors after pressing ignore too. And eventually after pressing ignore so many times it just goes to the menu
Really? Can you post the error you're getting or send me a save file right before that happens so I can check it out?

Anyone know how to get these two missing scenes, nothing I try seems to work

View attachment 793707
On top of the screen there's a "SPOIL ME ROTTEN" thing, click on it and hover over the locked thumbnails, a pop-up should appear over Linda telling you what's needed to unlock them.

so the saves "work" but you get a massive error first. you have to rollback to when he falls asleep on the couch then it plays fine
edit: and someone needs to update the incest patch. it errors out when you read the phone messages. i took out the patch and no error
edit 2: and saving does not work I get this error when saving
edit 3: so it looks like saving is only broken when you load old saves from Beta 4. I started a new game and saved and it worked fine
Edit 4: so with the new game it looks like the incest patch is actually working.
This leads me to think that saves from BETA 4 do NOT actually work and it is better to just start a new game entirely

```

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1096, in save_additional_info
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'girl_on_futa_enabled'

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "D:\XXXgames\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 432, in save
i(json)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1096, in save_additional_info
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'girl_on_futa_enabled'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Aug 30 07:44:45 2020
```
The whole "'Player' object has no attribute 'girl_on_futa_enabled'" was an error from Beta 3, if you're using saves from Beta 4 it would be impossible to have it. Beta 3 was a VERY experimental build and the saves didn't work even with Beta 4. Maybe yours is a Beta 4 save that was created from a Beta 3 one and that's causing the issue.

No Dyke is coming between the mc and Linda in my play through not even sharing!! Nuh uh, no way get lost bitch, Linda is mine and I will cut your tongue and fingers off if you go near her lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Great update dev thank you and look forward to the next release.
Oh don't worry, no one will come between you and the girls.

Has anyone else had the issue where after the first movie night, you talk to linda on the phone and then get caught in a error loop which then sends you to the main menue?
Someone reported this issue earlier, can you send me the error message or even a save file from right before it happens so I can check it out?

Tried downloading from both mega and NOPY, game just outright will not launch for me. Not had this issue with any other renpy game.

Certainly shouldn't be failing to meet some sort of system requirement, laptop has a 8 core/16 thread cpu (i7-10875H), 32 GB DDR4 @ 3200 mhz, and a RTX 2070 Super.

Tried launching the game with resolution set to 4K and 1080P to see if that was the issue.
You're the second person that reports the game not even working... Are you on windows or Mac? I know the Android build also refuses to start up, so maybe the Mac build is having the same error, that is, assuming you're using it. If it's on windows, I have absolutely no idea what may be causing it and I'll have to investigate it this week.

So it took almost 10 months to come up with... this? I wasn't expecting much to be honest. But even then... I guess I'm one of the few people here who expect to see actual adult content in an adult videogame.
Sorry to disappoint.

can some mod just simple close this and throw out to bin ?
wow... r00d

Andriod port?
The Android version will be released as soon as I figure out why it refuses to even work.

you got me with "Slice of life" I'll check it out!
I hope you enjoy it!

Good to see this is back. However I dont think I am willing to support the dev again - I have lost trust in the dev and I do not think they will see this project to completion simply because of all the delays/excuses in the past couple of years. I hope I am wrong but I am not going to put my money in it.

I wish the dev the best of luck with this game.
I'm sorry to hear that. But enjoy the game anyway and, if you feel like supporting me again in the future, feel free!

The story on this is a slow burner, I'll admit. Everything will be explained in time and stuff will start to click in place.

Yeah, I don't do it full time. I wish I did tbh. But I work a 6 hours shift in public healthcare and have a family, so between this and that, sometimes I don't really have much time to work on it. That being said, I work on this game almost every day as much as I can.

Damn I almost forgot about this game. I remember really liking the premise 1 and a half years ago. This update doesn't look like it really adds anything all that important, guess I'll wait another year or two.
This update revolves around rekindling and rebounding with your, erm... Childhood friends...

why the hell is there no tag for sandbox???sure that we idiots download and start the game only to see wtf thats sandbox...and should the show in the shower from the girl be a monkeydance??? whatever please make the right tag at the startsite ,so nobody who dislike sandbox have to play and destroy his own freetime...dont reply im out
The game isn't a full sandbox tbh, it has some elements of sandbox though, I'll admit. If anything it's a weird mix of Visual Novel with free-roaming. But I get what you're saying, not everyone likes this kind of gameplay.

Found a really interesting bug. When my screen is set for 3840 X 2160 I'll get random computer crashes. This is the only program that this happens with. At 1280 X960 no problem. Really weird
Weird... I don't remember ever getting even close to resolution settings.

Can't ignore it either

Code:

Full traceback:
    clear=clear)
    surf = image.load()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
You're the first person to report that... And the file should be there (at least it is on my build)... I guess i'll update the hotfix with this file just to be sure.

What a joke this game is over 2,5 years in development & still have nothing to offer.
Other games like SexNote, that aren't even 1 year under development and are using own handdrawn art have much more content (especially sex scenes) than this.
Sorry to disappoint.

crash at Valentina movie scene.
If it's the crash I'm thinking it is, it was fixed with hotfix 2, make sure you're using it.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes