Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Someone spotted an issue when picking Joana for the movie night event, it wouldn't award the +5 affect it should. This is fixed in this new hotfix that includes all the other fixes and also the image files for the crash some people had during Luana's bedroom event:

Just extract it to the folder named "game" inside your game's folder

Reactions: gigan

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Because that could get me in trouble with the patreon overlords. They've been scouring F95 threads looking for games with that tag.
Wow, is it that bad there now?! :rolleyes:
Thought external patches don't care. Slowly the devs should have move to SubStar!

Reactions: Lykanz

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To my knowledge, if the dev isn't actively promoting incest patches and stuff like that, they won't get in trouble. There was a small dev that recently got in trouble with patreon because of an incest patch, but that was because he was linking to it on his patreon page, which is pretty dumb. It's not that hard to create patches for these games, anyone can do it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wow, is it that bad there now?! :rolleyes:
Thought external patches don't care. Slowly the devs should have move to SubStar!
Oh they do... There were some other devs who got the patreon treatment for having that tag on their F95 thread.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm 100% sure this bug was fixed with the hotfix 2, did you apply it?
Thanks, found it after I posted the error

On top of the screen there's a "SPOIL ME ROTTEN" thing, click on it and hover over the locked thumbnails, a pop-up should appear over Linda telling you what's needed to unlock them.
Awesome, didn't know I could change the character wardrobe before the event start

Unfortunately I did come across another error

This time which click on the MC picture to check his profile on the phone

But it does seem to work if I select another profile and use the arrows to switch between profiles.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: effect

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "navigation/loc-joana_house.rpyc", line 273, in script
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 145, in apply
    raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Aug 30 23:29:40 2020

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thanks, found it after I posted the error

Awesome, didn't know I could change the character wardrobe before the event start

Unfortunately I did come across another error

This time which click on the MC picture to check his profile on the phone

But it does seem to work if I select another profile and use the arrows to switch between profiles.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "navigation/loc-joana_house.rpyc", line 273, in script
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheInn-v0.05Full-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 145, in apply
    raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Inn v0.05Full
Sun Aug 30 23:29:40 2020
I'll look a that later today. I think I know what the issue is and it should be an easy fix.

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
Have you played v0.05 yet?
Yes, i did. the update ( i don't really know what changes ) ended with the same girls... the girl in the farm and 3 girls in the house. i really don't know how to explain it, i keep losing track of this game ... but it feels the game is basically the same as the previous version.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes